X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The End of the Icon...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gobeer
XFE Hall of Famer
Gobeer

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2009-12-19

The End of the Icon... Empty
PostSubject: The End of the Icon...   The End of the Icon... Empty3/13/2012, 9:49 pm

~Marc Ellis is standing in front of the St. Patrick's Day Massacre Banner backstage mic in hand~
Marc Ellis: "Normally, I am interviewing XFA superstars, but tonight due to previous actions it is my pleasure to interview one of the most decorated superstars in XFE history. My guest at this time, Gobeer!"
~The boo's from the crowd can be heard backstage as Gobeer walks into the picture. Gobeer is dressed for his upcoming match; black mma style long shorts with compressions shorts on under them, black wrestling boots, knee pads and elbow pads, and black tape on his wrists, with his large cocky smirk on his face. Gobeer looks even more confident than normally as he does not even look at Marc~
Marc Ellis: "You are just moments away from TLC against Jeremy where his contract is on the line, giving you a chance to end his career tonight. I guess the only question is how do you feel going into this match?"
~Gobeer does not move and Marc moves the mic towards Gobeer. Gobeer does not move or answer the question. After a few seconds Marc brings the mic back, but Gobeer snatches the mic from his and glares at Marc Ellis causing him to walk away leaving Gobeer alone in front of the camera, mic in hand~
Gobeer: "Jeremy, Jeremy Jeremy. You have done so much in your career..."
~Gobeer points behind him where a small TV is now placed~
Gobeer: "You created a faction in order to take on a group known as BANE!"
~Gobeer turns and looks at the TV as highlights of a much younger Jeremy leading the New Age Mafia against BANE is shown~
Gobeer: "Now obviously neither of those groups was Destiny, but still you had a nice run back then. You also had a fantastic rivalry with Simply the Best that ended in a brutal Hell in a Cell contest, lets take a look."
~Highlights are shown of the brutal Hell in a Cell match between STB and Jeremy, and we see a bloodied Jeremy standing victorious at the end of the match~
Gobeer: "We also have when you won the Aggression Title back in 2009 against Quan to earn your first Major Title in XFE."
~Another set of highlights shows a younger Jeremy winning the Aggression Title from Quan and holding it tightly after winning it~
Gobeer: "You took that belt and managed to become one of the biggest names in the wrestling business, holding the record for most successful defenses of that belt and really highlighting your resume!"
~Match after match is shown quickly with Jeremy retaining the Aggression title and showing the huge amount of blood, sweat and tears Jeremy had lost while being the champion~
Gobeer: "You got so big that you went off and formed your own company that managed to reach new heights of success and glory in the Wrestling Business."
~Gobeer turns towards the TV that shows highlights from OCW including the award winning show of the season, but then the highlights slowly start to show the meltdown of the company and then the members of OCW coming to XFE after the company fell. The clip ends and it goes back to Gobeer who is standing there with his evil cocky smirk on his face~
Gobeer: "Now while all the glory of you winning the Aggression Belt, retaining that belt a record number of times and the creation of a Global Company, but in the end all of those moments of glory ended the same way."
~Gobeer looks right at the camera seemingly talking to Jeremy now~
Gobeer: "You failed in each of them!"
~The smirk on the face of Gobeer turns to an evil smile now~
Gobeer: "Just like you will fail tonight. You see tonight; The former Company Owner, the most successful Aggression Champion in History and 'The Kiwi Icon', will do what he does best... FAIL!"
~Gobeer glares at the camera now again seemingly talking to Jeremy once again~
Gobeer: "Tonight, I am going to end you once and for all! You cost me my XFE World Heavyweight Championship, my Lord of Mayhem Title shot and you took away the most dominate group in XFE history Destiny. You took all that from me and tonight I will take so much more from you!"
~Gobeer's voice is now more serious than it has ever been before~
Gobeer: "Your career, your health, your legacy, I am going to take it all away from you tonight just as you have taken things from me. Tonight, TLC, is the end of an era, the end of an Icon, Tonight Jeremy, it is the end of you!"
~Gobeer drops the mic and walks away leaving the camera to zoom in on the TV which is now showing the ringside area. The camera then flips to the ringside area~
David Hood: "Some serious words from Gobeer there, this TLC match is going to crazy."
Matt Scott: "Finally, Gobeer will end Jeremy once and for all!"

(I hope you guys enjoy)
Back to top Go down
vince noir
XFE Hall of Famer
vince noir

Male
Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2010-03-28

The End of the Icon... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The End of the Icon...   The End of the Icon... Empty3/13/2012, 10:47 pm

very nice. Cant wait to watch that match.
Back to top Go down

The End of the Icon...
Page 1 of 1