X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Manny Pacquio And GodSBlooD Live At PHilippines Sports Icon

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Manny Pacquio And GodSBlooD Live At PHilippines Sports Icon Empty
PostSubject: Manny Pacquio And GodSBlooD Live At PHilippines Sports Icon   Manny Pacquio And GodSBlooD Live At PHilippines Sports Icon Empty5/24/2008, 1:04 pm

Manila Hotel Press Conference For Philippines Sports Icon

In the press conference table GodSBlooD a rising star in X - Force Wresling and Manny Pacquio a world class filipino boxer, sitting side by side waiting for the press for their intriguing question.

Press 1:
Manny Pacquio your last match against Juan Manuel Marquez has won you the WBC and The Ring super featherweight belts, making you the first Filipino to win 3 world titles in 3 different weight divisions. But can you overcome your match against David Diaz to win WBC Lightweight Championship belt.

Manny Pacquio:
Diaz is a grit boxir, but right now im gritir than him i will be the winnir in our coming match in Mandaliy Biy Resort Las Vigas

Press 2:
GodSBlooD (change his mind) ah, Manny Pacquio what will you prefer a knock out or another unanimous decision in your match against David Diaz.

Manny Pacquio:
Ufcurse i prifir a Knock Out cuz my punch is like a thundir that will hit in Diaz Fish(face)

Press 3:
GodSBlood (change his mind)ah, Manny Pacquio will you run again in the coming local election

Manny Pacquio:
Hmmm, dats a hard kuwestion..

Manny Pacquio was interrupted by a sudden lightning that hit in the middle of the conference table, a rushed fire circle the press conference room... the press people and manny pacquio start to panic...

"I came here to honor the philippines sports, but you... called my name... only to disrespect me..."

Manny Pacquio: Hey GudsBlud stop it, before i punch you.

GodSBlooD stares at manny pacquio, and slowly he raised his right hand, the ground tremble and the wind become wild... echoes of grief start to shaken manny pacquio... GodSBlooD choke manny pacquio with his right hand... then another lightning struck the four sides of the press conference room... then GodSBlooD... executing... Legendary Gods Heart Stopper

Manny Pacquio motionless on the ground and the people inside the press conference room where shock.

"You will never... ever... mentioned again... the name of..."

"GodSBlooD"

GodSBlooD slowly walk outside of the conference room..
Back to top Go down

Manny Pacquio And GodSBlooD Live At PHilippines Sports Icon
Page 1 of 1