X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sports for 100, Alex...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
"The Natural"
XFE Hall of Famer
Sports for 100, Alex... 65-65

Male
Number of posts : 684
Registration date : 2008-11-02

Sports for 100, Alex... Empty
PostSubject: Sports for 100, Alex...   Sports for 100, Alex... Empty1/22/2010, 7:17 am

~"The Natural" Jesse Blue and Tonten are sitting at a table before their match, talking...~
Tonten: "You can't be serious. He finds another partner, and he's gonna try again. He'll get the same result."
Jesse: "What's the deal with that name too??? Gobeer?? Sounds like a 'Jeopardy' Answer... Gobeer... What is a cheer yelled during a college drinking game???"
Tonten: And Serious... What is a satellite radio carrier??"
Jesse: "We gotta work on your humor, man..."
Tonten:" So, you're gonna make fun of me? You're as bad as that Reggie Miller guy. Why does he hate us so much?? Maybe he's just jealous, because we're champions, and he's never been one. Remember that one year... He got close. He made it to the Stanley Cup Finals."
~Jesse and Tonten grab the Tag Team Championship Belts, and make their way to the ring~
Reggie Miller: (through clenched teeth) I... played... basketball. I'm surrounded by idiots.
Brandon Routh: "Why don't you confront them? Set the record straight. Tell them it's the Vince Lombardi trophy."
Reggie: "You find this amusing don't you??
Brandon: "Yes, quite. Maybe you ask for it with your comments. Let's get up to the ring."
Back to top Go down

Sports for 100, Alex...
Page 1 of 1