X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

An explanation (AGGRESSION)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pitbull
XFE Hall of Famer
Pitbull

Male
Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2009-12-13

An explanation (AGGRESSION) Empty
PostSubject: An explanation (AGGRESSION)   An explanation (AGGRESSION) Empty2/28/2012, 8:29 am

Brandon Routh: "For weeks now, this show has been plagued by a man seemingly on a mission. Pitbull."
Reggie Miller: "You mean an insane man, Brandon."
Brandon Routh: "Whatever the case may be, apparently Pitbull is in the building again toni...."
~Just as Brandon is about to finish his sentence, "Walk" by Pantera blasts through the arena and purple light engulfs it, causing Brandon and Reggie flinch and the crowd to reign down boos. As the crowd works itself up, Pitbull makes his way out, wearing grey jeans and his 'Ace of Spades' t-shirt. He doesn't respond to the crowd reaction or to the commentators as he makes his way down to the ring and grabs a mic~
Pitbull: "...."
~The crowd boos at Pitbull with faint chants of 'Kill, Pitbull, Kill' echoing throughout the arena~
Pitbull: "Respect."
~As the crowd simultaneously goes silent to listen, the hard camera focuses in on Pitbull, standing in the middle of the ring~
Pitbull: "They say respect is not willed. Not forced nor given. Respect is earned. You earn your respect and those around will then willingly choose to respect you."
~Pitbull takes a deep breath in as he contemplates his every word~
Pitbull: "For two years, I gave this company respect. For two years, I showed my opponents respect...Sure, I made jokes and fun on interviews. Sure, I pointed out things like the current XFE World Tag Team Champions not competing in tag matches. But at the end of the day, I didn't get out of line. I didn't go around mouthing off about people. I didn't come out with steel chairs during matches or run down things that are out of those peoples control..."
~Pitbull rubs his chin, clearly frustrated as he continues~
Pitbull: "And since the dissolution of State of Flux...Since I was drafted apart from my brother, my comrade, my confidant and tag partner in D.A.S...I showed every man in this ring not only respect but honored them. I shook their hands before and after matches, I didn't insult them personally and I NEVER screwed them out of anything. I helped each and every one of them."
~Pitbull exhales a loud breath, containing his emotions as he continues~
Pitbull: "John Deep and Vince Noir were doing their thing, not even making the pay-per-view cards before I interjected myself into the picture. Once I was involved, suddenly the Universal-X Title was just fingertips away from them as well. And once I won the title at Guilty Conscience, I gave both more shot after shot at the title, as well as any man or woman who stepped up."
~Pitbull looks down at his waist, devoid of the Title he long held~
Pitbull: "I even saved John Deep's XFE career. And while the champion would tell you otherwise, he stated flat out that he would leave this company and it was ME who talked him out of it! It was ME who talked him from quitting and going to work for a no-name bingo hall to being the Unified Universal-X Champion!"
~Pitbull looks back up at the camera~
Pitbull: "And yes, I won awards for my work. I became the longest reigning, most dominant Universal-X Champion in history. But through it all, these people still want to call me a sidekick?!? You still want to call me nothing more than the lesser brother, even after I beat Jay at Unsolitary Confinement?!?"
~Pitbull cringes a bit before he continues~
Pitbull: "I gave them everything I could. I gave this company everything I could and I did everything in my power to give them a boost and they spat in my face! After two years, the people in the back CHOOSE to show me absolutely no respect!"
~Pitbull turns around, facing towards the back~
Pitbull: "So know this. No more jokes. No more handshakes. No more chances for you. Until you choose to respect me, until you choose to acknowledge my ability, I'm not playing your little saint..."
~Pitbull walks to the center of the ring~
Pitbull: "Until I am given the respect I deserve, I will come down here and I will rip it out of you. You step in this ring with me and I will hurt you. Don't kid yourself with your pride. You won't stop me. You can't stop me. In this ring, I will break you limb from limb and deep down you know it."
~Pitbull one last time closes his eyes and lowers his voice as he opens his eyes into a steely, cold look~
Pitbull: "Congratulations. I'm no longer the hero who shakes your hands. And that means that you have two choices. You either tap..."
~Pitbull walks over to the ropes as the 'Kill, Pitbull, Kill' chants start ringing again~
Pitbull: "Or I WILL make you snap."
~"Walk" by Pantera begins to play again as Pitbull leaves the ring to a mixed reaction of high pitched boos and chants of 'Kill, Pitbull, Kill'.~
Back to top Go down

An explanation (AGGRESSION)
Page 1 of 1