X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

You Guys Can Have Your Fun

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gobeer
XFE Hall of Famer
Gobeer

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2009-12-19

You Guys Can Have Your Fun Empty
PostSubject: You Guys Can Have Your Fun   You Guys Can Have Your Fun Empty2/28/2012, 1:26 am

(Before my match probably cut out my entrance...)

~"I Hate Everything About You" begins to play in the arena causing a massive eruption of boo's from the crowd~
David Hood: "Well here comes the 2012 Lord of Mayhem."
~Gobeer walks out from the backstage area wearing his long custom fighting shorts with compressions underneath them, wrestling boots and the rest of his wrestling gear~
Jill Wagner: "Coming out first, he is the 2012 Lord of Mayhem and Triple Crown Champion, Gobeer!!!"
~Gobeer has a mic in hand as he enters the ring and taunts the crowd~
Matt Scott: "Looks like the personification of greatness has something he wants to say."
~Gobeer waits a moment for the crowd to quiet down, but they don't so he just talks over them~
Gobeer: "I wanted to address an issue that has been going on as of late. It would appear Jay Thorn and Jesse Blue think they deserve a title match more than me, Are those guys that stupid?"
~The crowd erupts in boo's once more at the arrogance in Gobeer's voice~
Matt Scott: "Well we all know neither of those guys can beat him so he is right, no one is more deserving of a title match than Gobeer!"
Gobeer: "Both of you come out here and talk about all your accomplishments and all the things you have done, but compare my resume to either of yours... Hell compare it to both of yours combined and you will see you still fall short of what I have done in this business."
~Gobeer pauses and smirks at the camera before continuing on~
Gobeer: "While Jay Thorn was so called stealing the show, I was winning titles and leading the most dominate group this company has ever seen. Not only did I win those titles and take out some of the best this company has ever seen, but I was also winning awards for my performance. Oh and Jay when I was in the match of the season, unlike you I was winning my matches!"
~Gobeer shrugs at the camera obviously taunting the crowd while doing it~
Gobeer: "Jay Thorn I will say this though, I like your new attitude. After being here for 3 years you finally realized that you needed to do things for yourself if you wanted to get anywhere in this business. Your verbal assault was a true 'Punk-like' shoot, and I respect that!"
~Gobeer tosses a wink at the camera as a slight gesture that 2 can play Jay's recent game~
Gobeer: "That brings me to Jesse Blue..."
~The crowd cheers in favor of Jesse Blue in this whole mess~
Gobeer: "Matt Scott constantly has been talking about you choking lately and what have you done about it? Nothing!"
David Hood: "Matt you better hope Gobeer does not give Jesse any ideas."
Matt Scott: "I would just choke him if he tries anything!"
Gobeer: "But today you come out here talking about what Jay did last week and you finally looked like you wanted to be relevant around here again, so for that I give you props."
~The crowd seems confused on what to do after that last comment, obviously not used to Gobeer talking positive about people~
Gobeer: "So what I am going to do is let you 2 guys fight over Sentinel for this month. My goals got much bigger and that includes winning back MY XFE World Heavyweight Title at Super Force."
~Boo's erupt from the crowd now seeing where Gobeer was going with all this trash talk~
Gobeer: "You guys have fun. Tonight the 2012 Lord of Mayhem, Triple Crown Champion, The man that retired Jeremy Alsop, and The Uncrowned XFE World Heavyweight Champion is going to show you how far both of you are from true Greatness!
~The crowd boo's more, but Gobeer just talks over them once again~
Gobeer: "Because I am Gobeer, And What I Say Goes!!!"
~Gobeer tosses the mic out of the ring as he finishes talking~
David Hood: "Gobeer is so focused, it is scary."
Matt Scott: "I guess he is giving Jesse and Jay a free pass for Saint Patrick's Day Massacre, but that belt will be his soon enough!"
Back to top Go down

You Guys Can Have Your Fun
Page 1 of 1