X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

You Guys Gameplan, I have a message...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gobeer
XFE Hall of Famer
Gobeer

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2009-12-19

You Guys Gameplan, I have a message... Empty
PostSubject: You Guys Gameplan, I have a message...   You Guys Gameplan, I have a message... Empty6/14/2011, 4:39 pm

~The camera shows a locker room door. On the door has the name tag "Destiny". After a few moments the door opens and the camera enters the room. Big Cop, Big Fatty V, Bosero, Pat Booker and Amber Destiny are all sitting around dressed in their wrestling gear. They all seem to be having little conversations but nothing really important. After a few seconds Gobeer walks into the picture from around a corner. He is wearing his regular wrestling attire and has the XFE World Heavyweight Championship over his shoulder. The members of Destiny all stop chatting and turn their attention towards Gobeer now~
Gobeer: "Tonight, is very important to all of us. You see at the end of last season I gave everyone a notice to make an impact or Destiny would look in another direction."
~The members of Destiny all look at Gobeer intently now~
Gobeer: "For the most part I have been very pleased by the impact each and everyone have you have made during this season."
~A sigh of relief comes from the members now~
Gobeer: "But tonight still counts so I am expecting, Destiny to make another huge impact tonight."
~At this point Pat Booker, Bosero, Big Fatty V, Big Cop and Amber all stand up~
Bosero: "But, none of us have matches but you?"
~Gobeer gets his evil smirk on his face now~
Gobeer: "That is why I am leaving it to you five to figure out a game plan and make an impact for yourselves tonight. Do something to impress and make sure all of XFE and the World knows the true power of Destiny."
~Pat Booker looks at Bosero than Big Cop, Big Fatty V and Amber Destiny now~
Pat Booker: "Lets go figure this out then."
~Pat Booker walks around the corner to were Gobeer came from now and Bosero, Big Cop, Big Fatty V and Amber follow him, leaving Gobeer alone in the room. Gobeer looks over his shoulder and at them as the walk around the corner~
Gobeer: "They better make the right impact tonight."
~Gobeer than looks at the camera~
Gobeer: "Now I have a message for one Marcus Idol..."
~Gobeer looks at the belt on his shoulder still with his normal evil smirk on his face~
Gobeer: "I will give you credit, you won a huge battle royal to be here tonight, you are a former OcW Champion and you actually pulled one over on Destiny when you allied with Big Fatty V only to betray him in the end."
~Gobeer continues to stare at the camera as if he is talking to Marcus directly as it zooms in on the face of Gobeer~
Gobeer: "I know you think everything will end with a story book ending and you celebrating winning the XFE World Championship tonight but I have news for you..."
~Gobeer seems incredibly focused and serious as he continues~
Gobeer: "When you deal with Gobeer and Destiny, their is No glorious celebration, NO storybook endings and NO happily ever afters. Just pain and the feeling of failure. Marcus you may have been great in OcW but this is XFE, the home of Destiny, and tonight you are going to learn the hard way that this is Destiny's world and you are just living in it."
~The camera zooms out now and Gobeer makes a motion to cut the camera and the image quickly cuts away and back to the ringside area~
David Hood: "Gobeer better back up all that talk tonight or Marcus is going to leave the XFE World Champion."
Matt Scott: "You are kidding right? You heard him No happy endings for Marcus tonight, just pain and failure."
Back to top Go down

You Guys Gameplan, I have a message...
Page 1 of 1