X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Okay guys, need help with finishers

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

Okay guys, need help with finishers Empty
PostSubject: Okay guys, need help with finishers   Okay guys, need help with finishers Empty3/2/2010, 4:23 am

I'm really confused reading different advice about this everywhere. So could anyone tell me, with a Pin Finisher, does it really help one bit to have a high Pin Bonus or should I just focus on damage?
Back to top Go down
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Okay guys, need help with finishers   Okay guys, need help with finishers Empty3/2/2010, 4:49 am

damage!
Back to top Go down
Cryl
XFE Hall of Famer
Cryl

Male
Number of posts : 990
Registration date : 2010-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Okay guys, need help with finishers   Okay guys, need help with finishers Empty3/2/2010, 5:50 am

I would also go for damage
Back to top Go down
DieHard

DieHard

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Okay guys, need help with finishers   Okay guys, need help with finishers Empty3/2/2010, 9:58 am

Maybe it's just me, but a pin finisher is just what it's name is... a PIN finisher. The higher the pin bonus, the more likely it'll actually pin someone. If you want damage, make it direct damage instead.
Back to top Go down
Argo
XFE Hall of Famer
Argo

Male
Number of posts : 771
Registration date : 2009-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Okay guys, need help with finishers   Okay guys, need help with finishers Empty3/2/2010, 10:23 am

If I could toss in my 2 cents here...

From when I made the Bog Pit (level 25) Points: 12709,34 - Winning: 46% Damage: 410,91 - 410,91 Attack Bonus: 20 Pin Bonus: 15, I was doing all kinds of research asking people for advise including XFE Hall of Famer Jeremy Alsop and most of the people I contacted and information I found said that you should give it a minor pin base (The 15) and Attack Bonus (20) and then when it levels increase the damage.

I got all kinds of reasons and stuff why when I was looking into it but the Bog Pit is basically the final put together of what I found.

Hope that can be helpful.
Back to top Go down
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Okay guys, need help with finishers   Okay guys, need help with finishers Empty3/2/2010, 11:20 am

Thank you everyone. Also, since I'm a speed guy, I have a good Pin Bonus anyhow, so I think I would be safe with just damage I guess.
Back to top Go down
Cryl
XFE Hall of Famer
Cryl

Male
Number of posts : 990
Registration date : 2010-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Okay guys, need help with finishers   Okay guys, need help with finishers Empty3/2/2010, 12:36 pm

Argo wrote:
If I could toss in my 2 cents here...

From when I made the Bog Pit (level 25) Points: 12709,34 - Winning: 46% Damage: 410,91 - 410,91 Attack Bonus: 20 Pin Bonus: 15, I was doing all kinds of research asking people for advise including XFE Hall of Famer Jeremy Alsop and most of the people I contacted and information I found said that you should give it a minor pin base (The 15) and Attack Bonus (20) and then when it levels increase the damage.

I got all kinds of reasons and stuff why when I was looking into it but the Bog Pit is basically the final put together of what I found.

Hope that can be helpful.

Yes that would be the way to go, good job on that finisher Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Okay guys, need help with finishers   Okay guys, need help with finishers Empty

Back to top Go down

Okay guys, need help with finishers
Page 1 of 1