X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Help with my finishers

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Plin

Plin

Male
Number of posts : 341
Registration date : 2008-08-05

Help with my finishers Empty
PostSubject: Help with my finishers   Help with my finishers Empty11/4/2008, 7:20 pm

Hi,

I have a doubt with my finishers, now i have 2 finisher, a DD and a Sub finisher

El Vuelo De La Grulla Plateada (level 22)
- Winning: 22%
Damage: 108,77 - 815,51 Attack Bonus: 10
Bleeding % chance: 0
Required Adrenaline: 570
Required Wrestler Status: Always
Required Position: Groggy

Level Progress: 38,13%

Laplinlalooza Definitiva (level 14)
- Winning: 39%
Damage: 5 - 5 Attack Bonus: 15
Submission Bonus: 88,11
Required Adrenaline: 580
Required Wrestler Status: Orange (25%)
Required Position: Bent down

Level Progress: 54,58%

I was thinking of resetting both, and transform the lvl 22 DD on a Sub finisher of the High Damage - Low Sub bonus type. And transform the lvl 14 on a DD with some of bleeding 5% or so, and more attack, also triggered at Always to leveling it up.

As a Tech with my about 90 sub bonus, can i get good grips with a finisher of low sub bonus?
Back to top Go down
DieHard

DieHard

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Help with my finishers   Help with my finishers Empty11/4/2008, 7:59 pm

I'm sorry, I'm of no help to you there, brother. I know nothing about tech finishers and submissions.
Back to top Go down
DANTE

DANTE

Male
Number of posts : 1410
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Help with my finishers   Help with my finishers Empty11/4/2008, 8:32 pm

I prefer a low damage (1-30) with high sub bonus than the latter.
For the most part, you do not need subs to hit Legendaries or Mortals (although it wouldn't hurt).
I feel that focusing on the sub bonus will make your opponent tap faster and provide more damage.
Remember, subs has two levels of damage and if you cause Ripping on both, that is twice the damage.

Direct damages goes like this:

0-19 = Light
20-39 = Strong
40-64 = Violent
65-79 = Powerful
80-199 - Devastating
200-299 = Mortal
300-399 = Hardcore
400+ = Legendary

Sub damages goes like this:

0-29 = Weak
30-59 = Ruthless
60-89 = Excruciating
90-179 = Agonizing
180-299 = Ripping
300+ = Destructive

If you hit a light sub, min damage would be 0.
If a submission hits Ripping twice, min damage would be 180 but if it hits ripping twice, thats min damage of 360 total.

Now on the other hand, if you hit a mortal sub, min damage would be 200.
If that same submission hits weak with min damage of 0, your total damage would be 200.

Of course everyone would love to hit a legendary and then two destructives for max damage but it rarely happens unless that wrestler goes against someone who has absolutely no defense.

I'm sure there is a middle ground in both of these where you can hit a decent amount of damage in both areas but think ot it this way, it cost more to put more damage on a sub finisher than a sub bonus. I'm not sure exactly how much it is because I havent rehashed my finisher in a while but I think min dam is x3 and max dam is x5 when it comes to sub finishers while the sub bonus is around x3?
Also, to make a decent amount of damage on a sub finisher, the damage has to be extremely high so that when it levels up, it goes up quick.

My sub finisher dam is started at 1-25 I believe and it is now 6.3-31.49. WHile my sub finisher is now at 301 and I am hitting ripping more consistently and see destructive here and there. I also make up with the damage by increasing my damage in my wrestler itself and I have seen that finishe rhit mortal more than a couple of times.

I hope that wasn't too much info.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xforcewrestling.synthasite.com/index.php
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 1356
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Help with my finishers   Help with my finishers Empty11/4/2008, 9:47 pm

Yup, you can go anyway and be successful depending on your build. Case in point: I use the exact opposite finisher of Dante. Lots of damage, low sub bonus, and I do good with it, but my tech is a split between direct damage and sub damage.

Sans resists, or people with very high DR (120+) I can normally hit mine Mortal - Legendary. The holds themselves aren't bad coming in at anything from weak - agonizing. But I go for the instant win like trying to take someone from blue to tap if it can hit hard enough in the beginning stage as I don't look to drain stamina at all or injure people since my build is anything but orthodox when it comes to tech building.

To be honest, don't do a middle of the road sub with average damage, and average sub bonus, I say go either of the extremes (low damage, high bonus; high damage, low bonus) as the adr cost is crazy enough as it is on a sub finisher. I think the damages are like x9 low damage, x12 high damage, x10 sub bonus, to put adr in which is nuts.

*drools* I would love to hit a legendary, destructive, destructive, that's like 1k worth of damage in health, and a Stuff load in stamina! not to mention it's like an instant win as they will tap more than likely if you can drop them to orange from it.

So that's two POV from two different style techs lol.
Back to top Go down
Plin

Plin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Help with my finishers   Help with my finishers Empty11/5/2008, 3:17 am

I'm more confused now. Thanks for the info.

I think that i'll switch the finishers, because i'm not leveling a lot the sub finisher (it's about 3-4 lvls the DD, and 1 lvl the sub now), and because i don't like the AB of my DD (10 Attack Bonus it misses a lot).

I always thinked that a Light Sub, with 2 Agonizing doesn't make damage, but thinks on the info Dante, probably i'll go for the low damage high sub, cause i have my Ankle Lock Trademark to hit the Mortal, Hardcores.
Back to top Go down
Dark Ryder
XFE Hall of Famer
Dark Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 1387
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Help with my finishers   Help with my finishers Empty11/5/2008, 3:51 am

DANTE wrote:
If a submission hits Ripping twice, min damage would be 180 but if it hits ripping twice, thats min damage of 360 total.

....huh..... you said the same thing twice lol
Back to top Go down
DANTE

DANTE

Male
Number of posts : 1410
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Help with my finishers   Help with my finishers Empty11/5/2008, 5:34 pm

Dark Ryder wrote:
DANTE wrote:

....huh..... you said the same thing twice lol

Did I? When I said "light sub," I meant light damage as in the main damage, not sub damage.

Jade made a good point though, providing the other end of the spectrum.
Now I want to challenge Jade even more now.
When is that last blood type submission match coming out?
Back to top Go down
http://www.xforcewrestling.synthasite.com/index.php
Plin

Plin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Help with my finishers   Help with my finishers Empty11/5/2008, 6:08 pm

Switched already the finishers. Now my sub finisher is 160 sub bonus instead of 80.

And the DD does a more than a little damage, but instead double AB and this:
Plin se arranca la camiseta mostrando el tatuaje de la grulla
y lanza una rapida combinacion de golpes a lo largo de los puntos vitales del rival executing HardCore El Vuelo De La Grulla Plateada!!
SCOOB FALLS AND IS KNOCKED OUT COLD!!!!!
REFEREE IS FORCED TO STOP THE MATCH RIGHT AWAY!!!
PLIN WINS THE MATCH AND DEFEATS SCOOB !!!!

Finally bleeding.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help with my finishers   Help with my finishers Empty

Back to top Go down

Help with my finishers
Page 1 of 1