X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Workout Diaries pt. 3 (AGGRESSION)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

Workout Diaries pt. 3 (AGGRESSION) Empty
PostSubject: Workout Diaries pt. 3 (AGGRESSION)   Workout Diaries pt. 3 (AGGRESSION) Empty1/20/2012, 9:48 am

Brandon Routh: "Apparently this week the Thorns decided that the gym was a bit too musty for their workouts with Danny Young and decided to hit the outdoors. We have some video footage of it."
Reggie Miller: "These guys are insane."
~The camera cuts to footage of Jay, Pitbull and Danny Young walking out of an airport with a text "Earlier Today" at the bottom right corner. Jay looks at his watch and says something to Pitbull that's inaudible to the camera.~
Danny Young: "So, we haven't had a workout for this week, should we head to the gym."
Jay Thorn: "No, actually we figured this week should be dedicated to working on your stamina. See, we saw that you can take punishment, but seeing as your not the biggest guy in the locker room your gonna have to hit people a lot more than they have to hit you to win. And to do that, we need to make sure you don't wear yourself out before you even get started."
~The three walk over to Jay's Orange Corvette, being brought to them at the front of the airport.~
Pitbull: "You had your car driven here? Seriously?"
Jay Thorn: "Yeah, Worthy sent me some of his students from the school and said he needed me to find them some work."
~The Thorns turn over to Danny to give him the job for today.~
Jay Thorn: "Okay, here's your assignment. We need to get to the arena, but there's just two seats in the Vette. So we'll take a page out of the book of the Military, because your gonna get to take a little jog today."
~Danny seems shocked at the revelation that he's going to have to walk over to the arena.~
Danny Young: "Your kidding, right? It's like more than 10 miles to the arena."
~Jay goes over to the trunk side of the car.~
Jay Thorn: "Actually, it's 19,5 miles from here. It would be less, but me and Pitbull have to follow you with the Vette to make sure you don't cheat and use a bus or something, which means we have to stick to the roads. Good thing is, you said you had great cardio already."
~Jay opens the trunk and starts looking for something.~
Danny Young: "Okay, I think I can do this."
~Danny starts doing some stretches to avoid sprains while running, while Jay picks up a backpack and a gas mask from the trunk.~
Jay Thorn: "Great. One last thing, you need to make sure you stay hydrated as you run, so take this. It has water in it, as well as mine and Pitbull's ring gear and the Universal-X Title belt. Also, we want you to wear this to help you learn to cope with not having as much air in your body as usual."
~Jay hands over the pack to Danny, who nearly drops it once discovering how heavy it is.~
Danny Young: "God! How heavy is this thing???"
Jay Thorn: "Around the same weight as a standard Finnish Defense Forces soldier's gear so around 90 to a 100 lbs. Anyway, you don't wanna be late for the show so you better put it on your back and start running, we've only got a couple of hours to get to arena for the show."
~Danny quickly throws the pack on his back, puts the gas mask on and starts jogging towards the arena.~
Pitbull: "You think, he's gonna make it?"
Jay Thorn: "He's tough, I'm sure he'll gut it out."
~The camera cuts back to ringside, where Brandon and Reggie seem shocked.~
Reggie Miller: "20 miles in less than 2 hours with a 100 lbs on his back???? Their INSANE!!"
Brandon Routh: "Looks like the D.A.S aren't easing up on Danny's workouts at all, I don't know how he keeps coming back each week to be honest."
---------------------------------------------------------

Part 2

Brandon Routh: "Earlier tonight we saw the Thorns make Danny Young run from the airport to the arena for more than 19 miles with a 100 pound backpack and a gas mask. And this was shot about 30 minutes before the show."
~The camera cuts to the arena parking lot, with the text on the bottom saying "Before AGGRESSION". As the picture becomes clear, we see Danny Young somehow half-limping, half-running to the arena with the Thorns driving behind him. As they park the car, Danny takes the backpack and gas mask off, puts them on the ground and doubles over, looking like he's throwing up on the ground.~
Jay Thorn: "Well done, man! An hour and 40 minutes, that's not bad."
~Danny keeps doubled over, trying desperately to catch his breath while taking a bottle from the back and drinking.~
Jay Thorn: "Anyway, try and collect yourself. You don't have a match tonight but next week. Next week, we'll talk about finishers and if things go as I hope with Worthy, you'll be teaming with me and Pitbull in a Six-Man Tag Team Match on AGGRESSION."
~Jay gives Danny a friendly slap across the back, causing Danny to crumble down on the ground in a motionless heap. With that, the camera cuts back to ringside.~
Reggie Miller: "They killed him!"
Brandon Routh: "Wow, that was one of the most insane cardio workouts I've ever seen."
Reggie Miller: "He's dead! They've gone and KILLED him!"
Back to top Go down

Workout Diaries pt. 3 (AGGRESSION)
Page 1 of 1