X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jack talks to himself...again... (AGGRESSION 12/3)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JPower

JPower

Male
Number of posts : 1152
Registration date : 2008-06-27

Jack talks to himself...again... (AGGRESSION 12/3) Empty
PostSubject: Jack talks to himself...again... (AGGRESSION 12/3)   Jack talks to himself...again... (AGGRESSION 12/3) Empty11/30/2011, 11:32 pm

~Jack Power stands in the locker room, getting ready for his match. He walks up to his locker and puts his hand on it, then looks at the camera~
Jack Power "Looking for some witty fourth-wall breaking commentary? *shakes head* Not today."
~Jack opens the door and reaches into his locker. He hesitates for a moment, then pulls out a pair of fingerless gloves. He looks down at them, a nostalgic look in his eye, then goes to replace them~
Voice: "No. Put them on."
~Jack turns with a start and looks toward the source of the voice. He sees an odd image in the mirror, and walks closer to investigate~
~As he approaches, he sees his reflection is not his own: it's the image of a rather normal-looking man with short black hair, t-shirt, and glasses~
~Jack smirks and walks up to the mirror~*
Jack Power: "My Creator, I presume."
Creator: "Indeed."
Jack Power: "So to what do I owe the fancy special effects?"
Creator: *shrug* "Nothing special about it; just words on the screen; you know that."
Jack Power: "Right, right."
Creator: "Anyway, the reason why I'm here is to remind you where you came from. The tail, the goatee, the Ray-Bans, the gloves...that's who you are. It's who you've always been. No need to change that now, especially now."
Jack Power: "You think so?"
~As the Creator speaks, the camera pans around so that only he is in the shot~
Creator: "Dude, I made you! Long before you lost your mind, you were Jack Power; You always blurred the lines of fantasy and reality. Your little psychotic break just moved the lines outward. But through it all, you always had your image. Your image is who you are. And I'll be damned if I let you throw that away because you think your time is numbered."
~The camera begins to pan back around to its original spot...~
Creator: "If this really is the end, finish strong. Remember who you are, who you always were."
~As the Creator's image fades from the mirror, the camera completes its pan, revealing Jack Power as he came into XFW: long black hair pulled back, dark Ray-Bans, black fingerless gloves, and a goatee that barely hides his smirk. He reaches up and straightens the glove on his right hand, clenching it in a fist~
Jack Power: "Let's give them a show."
~Jack turns on his heel and walks out of the locker room as the scene fades to black~
Back to top Go down
http://jackpowerx.tumblr.com

Jack talks to himself...again... (AGGRESSION 12/3)
Page 1 of 1