X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

STB talks with Boo...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bteam1999
XFE Hall of Famer
bteam1999

Male
Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2009-09-12

STB talks with Boo... Empty
PostSubject: STB talks with Boo...   STB talks with Boo... Empty3/2/2011, 10:56 am

~Camera cuts backstage where STB and Boo are standing outside the SoF locker room talking~
STB: "Little brother tonight is the night that we get to prove to the world that SoF is the strongest family that has ever existed in the XFE. Tonight, I will take out The Unstoppable World Heavyweight Champion Argo."
~STB puts his arm around Boo~
STB: "All I need you to do is take out Worthy so that he can't interfere in the match."
~Boo nods his head in agreement~
Boo: "Not a problem, I will kill two birds with one stone. I will destroy Worthy and leave him laying in the ring. Not only will I make sure he isn't able to interfere in your match, I will destroy an icon taking me one step closer to being the greatest Extreme Fight Champion this Company has ever had."
~STB starts grinning ear to ear with an evil grin~
STB: "You do your part and our plan will be set in motion. At the end of the night I will be pinning Argo in the center of the ring proving to the world that SoF is Simply the Best."
~Camera fades to black as both STB and Boo start laughing and looking into the camera~
Back to top Go down
bteam1999
XFE Hall of Famer
bteam1999

Male
Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2009-09-12

STB talks with Boo... Empty
PostSubject: Re: STB talks with Boo...   STB talks with Boo... Empty3/2/2011, 10:57 am

Sorry guys I'll try to do better, I just don't have a lot of time right now.
Back to top Go down

STB talks with Boo...
Page 1 of 1