X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Big Cop talks to media 1/9

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BigCop
XFE Hall of Famer
BigCop

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-12-18

Big Cop talks to media 1/9 Empty
PostSubject: Big Cop talks to media 1/9   Big Cop talks to media 1/9 Empty1/2/2010, 6:44 pm

NOTE: "interviewer" can be changed to any credited interviewer in Fed. I dunno if there are any and, in case, their names Smile

~Jaime Ray Newman intercepts Big Cop in backstage while him is going to training~
Jaime Rey Newman: "Big Cop, two words on your debut?"
Big Cop: "Well, I guess I showed some justice here around. And more I'll do, also with some backup. And talking about justice..."
~Big Cop look direct into camera and lean toward it~
Big Cop: "Reggie! I'm talking to you. Have you ever seen a real pig? Maybe roasting with a stick -or a mic, who knows- passing upside down its body? I guess you don't. But don't worry, I'd would be very happy to show ya that. In a very vivid way. So watch out next time you open your big mouth; not only flies could end there."
Jaime Rey Newman: "My oh my! It seems you are about to do your own justice not just onto ring. What about your friendship with Gobeer?"
Big Cop: "Some people serve justice. Some others are served BY justice. I'm in the first bunch. Gobeer too. As we line on the same side..well, it's obvious, nonsense dig further."
Jaime Rey Newman: "We dig somewhat else...The PD archives confirms you were a cop, until.."
~Big Cop talks over Jaime~
Big Cop: "That's enough!"
~Big Cop puts his hand over the camera lens before the feed dies~
Back to top Go down

Big Cop talks to media 1/9
Page 1 of 1