X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Let's Start a Riot! RP for XFW 16/11/2011... WIP

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jeremy
XFE Hall of Famer
Jeremy

Male
Number of posts : 1341
Registration date : 2008-04-22

Let's Start a Riot! RP for XFW 16/11/2011... WIP Empty
PostSubject: Let's Start a Riot! RP for XFW 16/11/2011... WIP   Let's Start a Riot! RP for XFW 16/11/2011... WIP Empty11/14/2011, 8:30 pm

~The scene opens up with Marnette Patterson standing outside a Locker Room, a mic in hand~
Marnette: "Ladies and Gentlemen, I am about to enter the locker room of one of our Main Event participants tonight and I'm extremely uncertain at how this will go, so..."
~Marnette opens the door and enters the room. Once inside, the cheers from the crowd erupt as the camera picks up Jeremy Alsop, in his wrestling gear and getting ready for his match tonight. He turns around and spots Marnette~
Jeremy: "By Golly Marnette.. Now you're not associated with me you don't knock but when we were out there in the..."
~Marnette quickly interrupts Jeremy~
Marnette: "You got what you wanted."
~The crowd roar into cheers as Jeremy seems to be thinking, a sparkle in his eye~
Marnette: "Before you say anything, I was talking about your match with Gobeer."
~The sparkle in Jeremy's eye dissolves, a smile comes across his face~
Jeremy: "Thanks for clearing that part up for me. I had other things in my mind but yes, I have got what I wanted. Tonight, Gobeer ~Crowd Boo~ comes face to face with "The Kiwi Icon" ~Crowd Cheers~ in a Hardcore Match."
Marnette: "And after the attempt at another sneak attack last week, which was thwarted by the XFE World Heavyweight Champion, The Sentinel, what do you have in store for Gobeer?"
Jeremy: "Well, he did get a shot in. Hit my lower leg with a steel chair which is becoming quite a regular thing these days. If it wasn't for The Sentinel, I might not have been here this week so..."
~Jeremy looks right into the camera~
Jeremy: "Gobeer, listen to me very carefully as I know you are watching. Tonight, in front of this extremely vocal New Zealand crowd, I am going to take extreme care in your dissection."
~The crowd can be heard cheering~
Jeremy: "Tonight Gobeer, after I'm done with you, not even your own mother will recognize your face. You won't able to speak, raise your eyes or even walk. You'll be eating through a tube and the nurse that will be caring for you will be a six foot massive guy named Butch."
~Jeremy faces Marnette again before turning back to the camera~
Jeremy: "Tonight, we are going to take this a step too far Gobeer. One of us will lose while the other will celebrate. One of us will be rolling on the ring mat in absolute agony while the other one laughs and to top it all off, the fans will erupt into cheers and blow the roof of the Vector Arena when I hit you in the face with my Size Twelve Boot, I go for the pinfall, the referee starts counting, hitting the mat not once, not twice but three times and then Jill screams over the Arena "Here is your winner...Jeremy Alsop!!"."
~The fans erupt into cheers as Jeremy continues~
Jeremy: "And then, I will rise after the victory and continue in my quest to become the XFE World Heavyweight Champion!"
~Jeremy turns to Marnette again~
Jeremy: "Anything else?"
Marnette: "No...I think I'll leave now."
~Marnette turns and leaves the room~
Back to top Go down
http://oceaniawrestling.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Let's Start a Riot! RP for XFW 16/11/2011... WIP
Page 1 of 1