X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The start of the end

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
daone
XFE Hall of Famer
daone

Male
Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2010-01-30

The start of the end Empty
PostSubject: The start of the end   The start of the end Empty4/24/2010, 12:10 pm

~Black and red mist sprays the arena as Da_one walks down the ramp with bandages on his forehead and rib area. Followed by boos as his enters the ring~
Da_one: "This is very amusing to me. Why you may ask? Sentinel thinks by throwing all these mad men at me will make me just throw in the towel."
Da_one: "Silly fool, I am still going to walk in that arena and try my dammed hardest to break that fragile arm of yours."
~The fans boo at the disgust of da_one's speech~
Da_one: "Like I proved in the tag match. You are scared of me. You stayed on the outside most of the match and let Cryl do the dirty work."
Da_one: "If I didn't want to break your every limb, I would admire that. Sadly once I show these disrespectful fans the beating I will put on you, I would wonder how you would feel."
Da_one: "Doesn't it still sit on your mind that I nearly snapped your arm off in front of your crowd. You haven't beaten me one on one.....I know it eats at you every night. I won't sneak attack you, I'll just let you sit back in that comfortable chair knowing that your end is coming..."
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: The start of the end   The start of the end Empty4/24/2010, 12:19 pm

~The Sentinel appears on the X-Tron, sitting in his chair, behind his desk in his office~
The Sentinel: "You know da_one, you're right, this chair is comfy. But what you still don't seem to understand is, that it will be your end that is coming at Super Force."

(Over to you)
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net
daone
XFE Hall of Famer
daone

Male

PostSubject: Re: The start of the end   The start of the end Empty4/24/2010, 12:25 pm

~Da_one gives a litle smirk at the gm~
Da_one: "Your confidence only makes your demise even better. I am going to do to Cryl what I plan on doing to you at Super Force. Trust me you will not walk out the same man."
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
TheSentinel

Male

PostSubject: Re: The start of the end   The start of the end Empty4/24/2010, 12:30 pm

The Sentinel: "Well you are right about one thing, neither of us are going to walk out the same men we walked in as. And since you seem so determine to make me tap out and break my arm, I figured that our match might as well be one that you can't win by submission. Care to take a guess on what the match is?"
Back to top Go down
daone
XFE Hall of Famer
daone

Male

PostSubject: Re: The start of the end   The start of the end Empty4/24/2010, 12:32 pm

Da_one: "Let me think...you want to see who is down after a ten count my little prey you?"
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
TheSentinel

Male

PostSubject: Re: The start of the end   The start of the end Empty4/24/2010, 3:15 pm

The Sentinel: "Actually, no. When you lose, you'll be headed straight for the hospital because it's an Ambulance Match!"
~The Crowd Cheers~

Last edited by TheSentinel on 4/28/2010, 12:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
daone
XFE Hall of Famer
daone

Male

PostSubject: Re: The start of the end   The start of the end Empty4/24/2010, 7:26 pm

~Da_one stares at the gm and begins to talk with a nasty demeanor~
Da_one: "Wow now you really want to be hospitalized. I'm really going to hone in on that arm. You just sealed your fate."
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
TheSentinel

Male

PostSubject: Re: The start of the end   The start of the end Empty4/25/2010, 1:42 am

The Sentinel: "Again you are mistaken. You sealed your fate the moment you decided to challenge me. See you at Super Force."
~The Sentinel disappears off the X-Tron~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The start of the end   The start of the end Empty

Back to top Go down

The start of the end
Page 1 of 1