X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This is not happening! All or nothing RP

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jake Adams
XFE Hall of Famer
Jake Adams

Male
Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2011-02-02

This is not happening! All or nothing RP Empty
PostSubject: This is not happening! All or nothing RP   This is not happening! All or nothing RP Empty10/4/2011, 6:09 pm

(You can put this right after Jay Thorn's part 1 and part 2 RP)

~Jake Adams can be seen backstage, looking completely lost dressed only in jeans and his title held tightly in his hand~
~He looks around all corners and corridors in the hallways as he walks quickly and uncoordinated. He consistently bumps into walls and other equipment lying around the area as he has no track of what he is doing~
~He looks at every person and tells them the same thing~
Jake: "Gosh damn it what are you doing standing around here!!!! Get the cops in here! Arrest that psycho!!"
~The people just look at him and do nothing as he keeps walking around pointlessly, obviously feeling very threatened and vulnerable~
~Jaime Ray Newman is standing with the camera crew backstage as Jake notices them and goes towards them~
~He frantically pushes some of the men down to the floor as he grabs Jaime by the shoulders and yells at her~
Jake: "Why do you always stay away when I actually need you!!! Call the cops! Call the authority hell call anyone!!! That idiot won't stop until I Freaking die gosh damn it!! He already killed Evan!! Get someone to put him in Jail!!!"
~He lets go of her and continues walking like a madman as keeps screaming~
Jake: "Put him in jail! He's a psycho!!"
~He sees Kangjagal as he walks towards him~
Jake: "Hey man! You gotta help me tonight! This is serious I swear to God I'll make it up to you!!"
~Kangjagal finishes his sandwich and just walks way~
Jake: "Where you going?? Don't you?!!"
~Jake sees Justin Alsop nearby and asks him for help~
Jake: "You hate Jeremy right? So do I!!! Jay Thorn is just like him man! Help me tonight and we can get rid of all these pricks!!"
~Justin giggles and walks away as another offer from Jake is turned down~
~He goes towards Marcus Idol but he as soon as he looks at Jake coming towards him, he leaves with a smirk on his face~
~But as Jake's hand is left in the air as he seems Idol walk away, a look of frustration appears on his face~
~Jeremy Alsop walks by and pats Jake on the shoulder~
Jeremy: "Evan got what he deserved kiddo! And I'm sure everyone thinks your number is next!"
~Jeremy smirks with content as he winks at Jake, who slowly turns his infuriated head towards Jeremy and pushes his arm off his shoulder~
~Jeremy leaves as he looks as happy as the crowd is at the moment~
~The camera fades as he slumps onto the floor with the title falling beside him, running his hands through hair, his eyes bugging out, as he can't seem to take any of Jay Thorn's games anymore~
Back to top Go down

This is not happening! All or nothing RP
Page 1 of 1