X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What is happening? (XFW 4/15)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Killswitch Overdrive

Killswitch Overdrive

Number of posts : 325
Registration date : 2009-01-01

What is happening? (XFW 4/15) Empty
PostSubject: What is happening? (XFW 4/15)   What is happening? (XFW 4/15) Empty4/10/2009, 10:31 am

David Hood: "Last week, we saw one of our top superstars go on a rampage."
Matt Scott: "Very true David. X-Force original and X-Treme Killing Machines member, Y2K, viciously attacked Saint Patrik after he destroyed him in a Last Man Standing Match. Lets go back to last week."
~video appears on the X-Tron~
Matt Scott: "Saint Patrik is up, and Y2K notices him! Watch out Patrik!"
~Y2K turns around, and holds out his hand for Saint Patrik~
Matt Scott: "What is this, Y2K, sportsmanship. He really must be dead."
David Hood: "He could also be one of his mind games that could really mess Saint Patrik up."
~Saint Patrik reaches for the hand and they shake on it~
Matt Scott: "I don't see a steel chair or the other X-Treme Killing Machines here, Y2K has changed, there is no way he could have done this in the past."
David Hood: "But he doesn't look so well."
~Y2K let's go of Saint Patrik's hand and has a sudden jolt a pain in his head. He starts running in the ring, as if he was struck by barbed wire~
David Hood: "Y2K doesn't look good, we need help down here."
Matt Scott: "This man has a major problem."
~Y2K then looks up with his eye's pitch black, with no fear, and only anger. He grabs a baseball bat from under the ring~
David Hood: "Oh god, Patrik better get out of there!"
Matt Scott: "I knew that he would snap eventually."
~Y2K goes back into the ring, and swings the baseball bat towards Patrik, then stops. Travo and bleeding face run down to the ring and help him back in the locker room. Saint Patrik is in the middle of the ring, looking very confused~
~Camera goes back to David Hood and Matt Scott~
David Hood: "I just got word that Jill Wagner is with the other two members of the X-Treme Killing Machines right now."
~Camera goes backstage to Jill with Travo and bleeding face~
Jill Wagner: "Travo and bleeding face, can you make any comments about what happened last week?"
Travo: "We know just a little bit more than the fans know Jill. Y2K..."
~bleeding face stops him~
bleeding face: "Dude, he's not considered Y2K anymore. He died last week, remember."
Travo: "Yes, well, he has requested to not get a match tonight due to his mental state. But all these fans will see him here tonight."
bleeding face: "He will make an announcement later tonight, and may come to the ring. His announcement will be right before his opponents at Super Force match."
Travo: "This announcement will be about his current state and his Extreme Fight Championship match at Super Force."
Jill: "Is that all you two know."
bleeding face: "Yes Jill, the fans now know just as much as we do."
Jill Wagner: "Well thank you for your time. Back to you Matt."
~camera goes back to David and Matt~
Matt Scott: "Well we'll here his announcement later tonight right before Malkyto's match."
Back to top Go down
Killswitch Overdrive

Killswitch Overdrive

PostSubject: Re: What is happening? (XFW 4/15)   What is happening? (XFW 4/15) Empty4/10/2009, 10:33 am

(I'll get the second role play in later today)
Back to top Go down
Killswitch Overdrive

Killswitch Overdrive

PostSubject: Re: What is happening? (XFW 4/15)   What is happening? (XFW 4/15) Empty4/10/2009, 3:16 pm

Matt Scott: "Well up next is Malkyto's match against Morbid Distruction."
David Hood: "Also, Y2K will make his statement right before the match, but I'm not sure when this will happen."
Matt Scott: "You have to remeber this too David, Morbid was a member of the X-Treme Killing Machines at one point. That ended when he was drafted to XFA a very long time ago."
David Hood: "I remember that night like it was yesterday. Y2K will be making his statement soon, I'm not sure..."
~The lights shut off and the voice of David Hood can not be heard. A video comes up on the X-Tron. A man in the darkness appears with very little visibility, unable to see his face~
Man in the Darkness: "A long time ago, about one year ago. A man entered X-Force Entertainment in search for one goal, championship gold. His name was Y2K and he would do anything to retrieve the gold. Last week on X-Force Wrestling, we all saw him in his last match. He showed his true self at the end shaking Saint Patrik's hand. After that, Y2K was no more, and that's where I come in."
~Man slowly walks forward. It's Y2K with his new look~
Y2K: "My name is Killswitch Overdrive. I am the true self of Y2K."
~Fans start cheering~
Killswitch Overdrive: "Back when I was a teenager, and just started wrestling, my name was this. I struck fear into the eye's of every opponent I stepped in the ring with. I have been in Ladder Matches, Hardcore Matches, and Steel Cage matches. When I left the indy cercuit, I became Y2K, hoping I can win without using my anger and will to bring pain. That never happened to the full extent I wanted it to. I may have won Tag Team Gold, but I never finished my goal."
~Fans chant "You suck!"~
KO: "When I won the Pot of Gold match against Saint Patrik, and I earned a title shot against Malkyto at Super Force, I knew there was only one way I could win. I had to become the hellraising, hardcore, unstoppable, son of a (Censored) I put away a long time ago! I had to bring hell to Malkyto. That is what I plan to do at Super Force."
~Fans start cheering, chanting "Malkyto sucks!"~
KO: "Another story, Y2K has had his last match in XFW a while ago. Travo and himself lost the Tag Team Titles to the Portuguese-Australia Connection in a match created by and for the X-Treme Killing Machines. The X-Treme Cage Match!"
~Fans start cheering loud~
KO: "Y2K and Travo lost that match because Y2K couldn't bring his hardcore self into the match. Y2K had a Extreme Fight Championship match in the past also, against the Girl, and lost. He lost these matches and his chances for gold because he couldn't go all Hardcore in these matches. Me on the other hand, am all about hardcore. I have broken at least 20 men during my indy days, and Malkyto will be no exception."
~Fans cheer even louder~
KO: "To do this, it will be a hardcore match at Super Force!"
~Fans start to loose interest~
KO: "In fact, these fans have seen to many hardcore matches here in X-Force Wrestling. This is our one year aniversery, and we need to bring the pain. At Super Force, it will be Malkyto vs. Killswitch Overdrive, with the Extreme Fight Championship on the line, in a X-TREME CAGE MATCH!"
~The fans go crazy about the announcement~
KO: "This time, Malkyto, Y2K isn't stepping up, your facing the new era of X-Force Wrestling, your facing Killswitch Overdrive!"
~Pyro goes off around the X-Tron, by the time all the smoke is gone, the X-Tron is turned off~
Matt Scott: "Y2K promised us last week that he is dead, and he really is."
David Hood: "When X-Force Wrestling was just getting started, The Sentinel and I went scouting for new talent, when Y2K was Killswitch Overdrive, he performed an Overkill from the top of a Steel Cage. I never knew Y2K was Killswitch Overdrive until now."
Matt Scott: "Well I just got word from our General Manager, The Sentinel, that it is official, it will be Malkyto vs. Killswitch Overdrive, in an X-Treme Cage Match, for the Extreme Fight Championship!"
David Hood: "Now I wonder if this will effect Malkyto match now against Morbid Distruction."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is happening? (XFW 4/15)   What is happening? (XFW 4/15) Empty

Back to top Go down

What is happening? (XFW 4/15)
Page 1 of 1