X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GAME OVER... (All or Nothing)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

GAME OVER... (All or Nothing) Empty
PostSubject: GAME OVER... (All or Nothing)   GAME OVER... (All or Nothing) Empty10/3/2011, 10:35 am

~The X-Tron shows Worthy sat with his legs crossed in his old secret lair holding a microphone~
Worthy: "The other day, some worthless parasite representing the Board of Dictators came knocking on my office door the other day and told me that I have been stripped of my number 1 contender status and that I could be fired soon as GM because they are discussing my future within XFE...Do you wanna meet the guy who told me that?"
~Worthy drags a bound and gagged guy in a torn suit who is covered in blood and has his feet in a bear trap, towards the camera and starts repeatedly smashing his head on the ground~
Worthy: "Right from day one in this company you number crunching fools at the Board of Dictators tried to *beep* with the Worthy one by having corrupt officials like Referee Tom who used to declare all my matches a draw...say hi Tom."
~Worthy points the camera at referee Tom Jones who is hanging from the roof by his feet over a piranha tank, then Worthy repeatedly hits the rope with an axe until he fell in~
Worthy: "That plan backfired as a few months later I used that Referee's draw fetish to my advantage and I went on to win the XFW Heavyweight Championship against this man."
~Worthy turns the camera round to show XFE's Chief of Security, Legion handcuffed to a chain link fence and then Worthy attaches 2 cables to the fence which gives Legion an electric shock~
Worthy: "He failed to stop me, but that didn't stop you Board of Dictators from trying again because like generals in a war, you parasites sat back and let your troops take the bullets, but 1 by 1 they all crashed and burned."
~Worthy pulls out a pack of XFE Trading Cards and throws each wrestling card into the fire except for the Worthy card which he holds up to the camera~
Worthy: "This is your ace card and no matter how hard you try to get rid of it, he keeps coming back in many forms, why was that?"
~Worthy points the camera at the past Worthy masks on the wall, each with a knife through it~
Worthy: "I keep asking myself, who keeps bringing me back as I've been killed more times than Kenny from South Park? Then at Super Force when you stopped me from retiring and made me General Manager of Aggression to keep me here the answer became clear."
~Worthy takes off his mask revealing a Jig-Saw mask from the Saw movies~
Worthy: "All these years you've been playing a game of torturing me for your own amusement, well guess what?"
~Worthy sends the camera man up the ladder to film above from the trap door, then climbs up the ladder, stops at the top to hit the gas pipe with the axe and then quickly turns the light off and climbs out~
Worthy: "GAME OVER!!"
~Worthy and the camera man run away just as an explosion is heard~
Back to top Go down

GAME OVER... (All or Nothing)
Page 1 of 1