X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Game On...[XFA]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Goliathus
XFE Hall of Famer
Goliathus

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Game On...[XFA] Empty
PostSubject: Game On...[XFA]   Game On...[XFA] Empty4/15/2011, 4:09 am

Date: Aggression, 16 April
Time: Any
~Three 6 Mafia - "It's a Fight" starts to play all around the HSBC Arena as Tom Bryan makes his way to the ring. His face tells nothing but the anger deep inside himself~
Reggie: "Here he is!! Our Young Gunz Champion, Self Proclaimed CS Killer, Tom Bryan!!"
Brandon: "He looks to be unhappy because of his lost to Goliathus on the last XFW in Mexico City, and because of that, Tom Bryan has to face him at Super Force III for the Young Gunz Championship."
Reggie: "And if that's not stupid enough, first he has to play the stupid game of Goliathus, which they will be choose a Special Match Type for their match in Super Force III. By winning a match, they can eliminate one match out of the six that will be picked tonight."
Brandon: "Yes, you're right but I won't call that game stupid...it's going to be quite cool."
Reggie: "I've got to be kidding me?!"
~Tom Bryan doesn't waste too much time in getting a microphone from the worker down the ring~
Tom Bryan: "Goliathus! Get your fake devil ass here right now!!"
~The rather demonic piece of music started to blast out through the audio equipment of the arena. Following the wild cheer of the crowd, Goliathus shows up on the ramp side~
Reggie: "Where's his fake devil showmanship now? I thought he will act like he's too cool and just do his favorite lights off style of entrance."
Brandon: "I like his style of entrance but hey, he doesn't need to do it if he doesn't want to."
Reggie: "You can like his entrance all you want but he is nothing but a man that think he has style. I think he's just a rejection from a goth club and decided that he can be a fake goth in XFE. I hope Tom Bryan gives him one hell of a beating in Super Force III and just kick him out of here."
Brandon: "Judging from their match in the previous show, I believe Goliathus has a chance to win."
Reggie: "His luck won't strike twice."
~Goliathus has make his walk to the ringside as the commentators has a back and forth battle there. He rolls into the ring and takes the microphone on the mat~
Tom Bryan: "Congratulations!!"
~Tom Bryan takes the grumpiness away from his face and shows a grin as he says the word. The reaction from the crowd is nothing but a wave of boos~
Tom Bryan: "You've won my Open Challenge and you will face me, once again, at Super Force III for the Young Gunz Championship!!"
~The crowd looks to be pumped up by the comment and cheers on after Tom Bryan speaks~
Tom Bryan: "Because I'm a men of word. We'll also play the little game of yours to pick a special match with a special guest referee included. But we didn't pick any matches even to eliminate..."
~The crowd starts to chant "Game is on", "Game is on".~
Goliathus: "Yes. And that's why we are doing it right here, right now!"
~Goliathus waits awhile for the cheer to stop before he continues~
Goliathus: "Since I won the hardcore match, I will go first. My first pick will be Hell in a Cell."
~ There's no doubt that the crowd is going to cheer about that~
Tom Bryan: "A typical fake demon choice and a very dull choice. I will go for a Texas Death match."
~The cheers continues while Goliathus is figuring his next choice~
Goliathus: "Next pick of mine will be "There Must Be Blood" or simply, "Bleed Before Pin"."
~Tom Bryan looks very unsatisfied by the choice as he cracks a chuckle~
Tom Bryan: "If you still remember how much I made you bleed in the last pay-perview, that match really is nothing but hell to you. Anyway, my next one will be I Quit match."
Goliathus: "Nope."
Tom Bryan: "What "nope"?"
Goliathus: "I can take one match out tonight and I decided to take out that one so the match can continue for more than two minutes because otherwise, you will be saying "I Quit" in a minute and fifty-nine seconds."
Reggie: "Darn this Goliathus, why the heck is he cutting such a wonderful match? He just don't have the guts to say "I Quit" and embarrass himself in front of the very huge crowd of Super Force III. What a coward."
Brandon: "Or he wants to save part of Tom Bryan's pride in Super Force III. Just shut up and let them continue with it."
~The crowd cheers on. A very frustrating Tom Bryan is walking madly around the ring at that time~
Tom Bryan: "Alright, your pick now, say it."
Goliathus: "A Ironman match. Nothing too long, 30 minutes should be enough."
Tom Bryan: "Ha, you will regret for cutting a match off too early because my next choice will be a Cage Match! No escape, only way to win is by pin or submission."
Goliathus: "That's pretty much a downgraded version of Hell in A Cell but fine. I will probably cut that next."
Tom Bryan: "Oh really? You won't be cutting anything because I am not going to lose anymore."
Brandon: "Man, I just can't believe what i heard: Hell in a Cell ,Iron Man Match, "There Must Be Blood", "Cage Match", "Texas Death" and "I Quit" Match!!"
~Tom Bryan drops the mic and leaves the ring and Goliathus goes as well after Bryan is off~
Reggie: "There's no I Quit match already thanks to the pathetic effort of Goliathus. Still, I just can't wait to see that match! Any of those matches is amazing especially when you add a Special Guest Referee into it!"
Brandon: "But you said this game is stupid."
Reggie: "Shut Up! I just can't wait to see in what kind of match will Goliathus loses and in what kind of condition he will be after that."
Brandon: "I honestly will be worried for both of them. They might not be able to stand after that fight! And I wonder who will they pick as the special referee."
Back to top Go down

Game On...[XFA] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game On...[XFA]   Game On...[XFA] Empty4/15/2011, 8:11 am

Men what a great RP i can see you edit mine a little bit but looks great and that cutting I quite match few second after I add it ... AWESOME
Back to top Go down
Goliathus
XFE Hall of Famer
Goliathus

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Game On...[XFA] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game On...[XFA]   Game On...[XFA] Empty4/15/2011, 10:38 am

I just corrected some of your part because of the grammar, which can be a little broken so I have to fix it. Other than that, I keep it as original as it can be.
Back to top Go down

Game On...[XFA] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game On...[XFA]   Game On...[XFA] Empty4/15/2011, 3:55 pm

Yes i know thats my grammar is bad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Game On...[XFA] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game On...[XFA]   Game On...[XFA] Empty

Back to top Go down

Game On...[XFA]
Page 1 of 1