X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Game of "TAG"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
"The Natural"
XFE Hall of Famer
The Game of "TAG" 65-65

Male
Number of posts : 684
Registration date : 2008-11-02

The Game of "TAG" Empty
PostSubject: The Game of "TAG"   The Game of "TAG" Empty6/16/2010, 9:56 am

(Kso you can change your lines when you read this)

~Killswitch is seen holding a mic in the ring. The ring has been set up for what seems like a party. There is a table with all types of food, cake, drinks, and some balloons are around the ring~
KSO: "Well...Tonight is a very special night, and I'm sure most of you know why. Yes! That's right! Slugger... is... BACK!!!!. It's been a tough 2 months, but I finally did it! I got him back! I fought some of the toughest matches in my life trying to get him back, but i got him back."
~A clip starts to play on the X-tron showing the best bits from the matches of the "Best of 7" series.~
KSO: "OK! It's time. May everyone give a round of applause to none other than my friend... SLUGGER!!
~"Rooftops" by Lost Prophets begins to blast over the arena sound system, as sparks begin to shoot from the entrance ramp. Slugger comes driving out on a motorbike, doing a wheelie on his way in. He then rides up to the ring and
hops off. He runs around the outside of the ring, giving high-fives to the fans, before getting a mic, and entering the ring~
Slugger: "WOW! What an intro by my mate, and the one man who single-handedly brought me back into XFE... Killswitch."
~Slugger and KSO hug in the ring, showing the bond they have formed.~
Slugger: "And... I gotta give thanks to every single one of you guys... the fans."
~Slugger points out into the crowd.~
Slugger: "You guys showed lots of support... For not only me, but Killswitch, here, over the last few months, and
we must thank you for it. To show it a little more, everyone in this arena will get a copy of my new DVD, "From Rookie to Main Eventer- The Slugger Story", which will be in stores tomorrow. It has some of my best moments and matches, including the time i won the UXC Title, and my top matches, against people like Plin, Dante, and JD Allgood... and many more legends in XFE. Well... Enough about my DVD..."
~The crowd starts a "Welcome back" chant, as Slugger pauses.~
Slugger: "Thank you. It's good to be back. During my time off, I had a lot of time to train up. I got some tips from greats in this business, and I've come back here with some new skills, some new moves, and I feel better then ever before... Ready to take on anyone! My time off also gave me time to think about how I've been without gold for so long. Me and KSO have talked, and we think its finally time for TXF to be put into the title picture, so right here
tonight, we have decided to call out the champs, and ask for a shot at the tag team titles!"
~The crowd goes crazy at the mention of a tag team title match tonight!~
KSO: "That's right! so... Jesse and Tonten... What's your answer?"
~"Hang Tough" by Tesla plays. "General Quarters", the tag team champions comes out to the stage area, to confront TXF. Tonten makes a quick motion to cut the music.~
Tonten: "We hate to be party crashers. We'll make this brief, so you can go back to hugging, and your ice cream and cake. We're happy to have you back, Slugger! We're glad that you've had some time to heal up. Lord knows, you've been in some wars. We're happy you've learned some new skills, and new moves. Welcome back, buddy!"
~The fans cheer, and restart their chant of "Welcome Back".~
Jesse: "That's right, Slugger! You have been in some wars. Tonight, you should get ready for another one. We do war, and we do it better than anyone. We have proof of that." (They hold up the tag titles.)
Jesse: "You'll need some new moves, and skills, because while you were gone, we were doing the same. We accept your challenge for the tag titles. We all know that the Thorn Bros are less danger to our titles than an 'off brand' gold polish. High society... Well... after we take care of you guys tonight..."
Tonten: "Dude, how come we don't have a DVD???"
Jesse: (very matter of factly) "Well, my gun-toting, gargantuan partner... It's because we haven't been retired. We are still superstars here, and we aren't over the hill. The Sentinel doesn't have to squeeze the fans to get one more buck out of us."
KSO: "Tonight, you will see how we do things. You'll see why it's always 'Pay Day' when you're with TXF! Slugger is back! And... In case you haven't noticed, I'm still here, after all this. Tonight, those belts will be ours."
Tonten: "Fighting for your lives... Been there... Done that. New and improved Slugger... Hope so..."
~GQ stand in a stare down with TXF...~
Corrected for spelling, grammar, etc. Took a liberty... or two. Change if you need. Shouldn't...
Back to top Go down
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

The Game of "TAG" Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Game of "TAG"   The Game of "TAG" Empty6/18/2010, 3:50 am

love it Very Happy
Back to top Go down

The Game of "TAG"