X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rumours... (for 9/24/11 Aggresion)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Rumours... (for 9/24/11 Aggresion) Empty
PostSubject: Rumours... (for 9/24/11 Aggresion)   Rumours... (for 9/24/11 Aggresion) Empty9/23/2011, 7:56 pm

(IF THIS ISN'T TO LATE COULD IT BE PUT ON THE SHOW BEFORE WORTHY'S BOUNTY ACCPETED ROLEPLAY! THANK YOU Smile)

~Slugger is walking down the hallway he has the Aggression title draped over his right shoulder and his Iphone 4 in his other hand~
Slugger (on the phone): "Yes babe, I know babe."
~As Slugger continues to talk on the phone, He is waved over by Jaime who is standing in the interview area, Slugger walks over to her~
Slugger (on the phone): "Seraphim baby, I gotta go now, Jaime needs another interview, love you."
~You can hear Seraphim yelling abusive language though the phone directed at Jaime, before Slugger hangs up, and puts the phone in his pocket~
Slugger: "Hey Jaime, sorry about that."
Jaime: "It's okay Slug, Do u have time for a couple of questions?"
Slugger: "Jaime, you know the champ always has time for an interview."
~Slugger pats the Aggression title which is still draped over his shoulder~
Jaime: "Great, okay first Question that everyone is asking about is how are you and the evil (Censored), I mean Seraphim going?"
Slugger: "Hey back off Jaime, be nice."
~Slugger glares at Jaime for a second back but his trademark smile soon comes back and he continues to speak~
I
Slugger: "Well to answer your question, we are going just fine, we spent most of season break together up at my house in Australia, It was one of the best weeks of my life so far."
Jaime: "Ah, that's cute. A champion with a heart of gold."
Slugger: "You know it."
~Slugger gives a little wink towards Jaime, who winks back~
Jaime: "Will we be hearing wedding bells soon then?"
Slugger: "I wouldn't be saying no, but Jaime you know love is a crazy thing. ANYTHING! could happen."
Jaime: "So true. Alright enough about love. Onto tonight!, Slugger the rumor is that Justin Alsop has returned and his gunning for a shot at your title right off the bat, what do you have to say to this?"
~Slugger face quickly changes to one of seriousness and anger~
Slugger: "Justin Alsop the man who got kicked out of XFE by Destiny? The most untalented people I have ever seen form a group ever..Jaime you know what?"
Jaime: "What?"
Slugger: "If Justin has come back to XFE and he his gunning for this title...then I got three words for him. BRING IT ON!"
Jaime: "So your not worried about Justin at all?"
I
Slugger: "Jaime, I'm the Aggression champion. I'm one of the best wrestlers in this business today, If Justin wants this title good! Cause its about time I had some real competition step up and try to take it!"
~Slugger knows looks straight down the camera now~
Slugger: "Justin, If your watching this, which I know you are, how about we stop with this hiding game and get straight down to it. The match every single wrestling fan has been waiting to see for 2 years! You and me! one on one!"
~The camera pans away from slugger and focuses back on Jaime~
Jaime: "Well Slugger just laid down a challenge to Justin Alsop the newest rumored superstar to come back to XFE, and with Worthy also waiting to get his shot at Slugger, the champ here has a big fight on his hands coming up."
~Slugger shakes Jaime hand and then pats the gold one more time before leaving the interview area as the camera goes back to ringside~
Back to top Go down

Rumours... (for 9/24/11 Aggresion)
Page 1 of 1