X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

(06/21 Show) Worthy's day off..... HONEST!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

(06/21 Show) Worthy's day off..... HONEST!! Empty
PostSubject: (06/21 Show) Worthy's day off..... HONEST!!   (06/21 Show) Worthy's day off..... HONEST!! Empty6/20/2008, 9:01 am

*Titantron shows Worthy on the screen*

Worthy: Hello Puny Mortals in the arena, today the Worthy one speaks to you via live satellite link as XFW management has given me the day off today and so they should as I work my butt off in this company and I am the reason XFW is where it is today although I doubt thats why management has given me the day off as it is probably to stop me giving out another beating to GM Sentinel and Vice GM Dante as them ignorant fools are no match for me and the X-Force rebels!!

*the crowd start chanting "worthless!! worthless!!" very loudly*

Worthy: You want to talk about Worthless then lets talk about the Justice Force and there sad pathetic excuse of a leader Diamond Troy Justice, them fools actually think they can stand before the X-Force rebels, DON'T MAKE ME LAUGH!! They will fall victim to the rebellion at the stablewars PPV just like all those who have stood in the presence of the Worthy one have so far!!

*the crowd start booing loudly*

Worthy: Now if you puny mortals don't mind I am enjoying my day off, so this little chat is over!!

*wraps a steel chain around his fist and punches the camera executing MORTAL Worthy Knockout Punch!! smashing the camera causing the titantron to go black*

(Now if you want you can have me interfere in a match as nobody will see it coming)
Back to top Go down

(06/21 Show) Worthy's day off..... HONEST!!
Page 1 of 1