X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sith Report-Stable Wars

Go down 
+3
Dark Ryder
sharkman
Darth Clay
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Darth Clay
XFE Hall of Famer
Darth Clay

Male
Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Sith Report-Stable Wars Empty
PostSubject: Sith Report-Stable Wars   Sith Report-Stable Wars Empty6/18/2008, 5:54 am

Standing in the middle of the ring are the Dark Union members Darth Clay, sharkman, and Dark Ryder with his title belt slung over his shoulder.

"Crazy Train" by Ozzy is playing.

Darth Clay "Thank you ladies and gentlemen. Welcome to the latest edition of the Sith Report." Crowd cheers. "First, I want to present to you all THE AGGRESSION CHAMPION, DAARRRKKK RYDEERRRR!!!."

Dark Ryder has the title draped over his shoulder and nods just the slightest bit to acknowledge cheers of the crowd.

" And shark man."

sharkman runs around the ring then stops and starts to perform his taunt, (it looks just like the Florida Gators chomp taunt.)

Darth Clay " Now for the reason we are here today. It seems that there are a few wrestlers around here that no matter what, have to be the center of attention. Even when they are not involved in the matches for that nights show, they make sure that they get their "15 seconds of fame" every night."

"I am referring, at this time to a tag team you all know, Y2K and Travo, The X-Treme Killing Machines." The fans erupt in cheers of KILLERS,KILLERS,KILLERS

"At a recent event, they were barred from the show, but of course their big egos would not allow them to stay away, no. They had to break into the arena and run around wearing masks, like some stupid luchidors. I mean really now, cant you guys just take a night off once in a while. Hell, it would not surprise me if they went as far as to buy a ticket and then cause a commotion from the crowd just to be seen on the event."

Laughs fill the arena. From the front row a fan starts to jump up and down holding a sign. As the camera zooms in we see it is gp pato dressed as Y2K. He is holding a sign that says " I am here. It is me, Y2K. The Killers R the best tag team."

Darth Clay turns and points to the front row at gp/Y2K. " There you go, see what I mean. They can not stand to not be in the spotlight. Y2K, why don't you go ahead and come into this ring, since you cant seem to stay away."

gp/Y2K climbs into the ring and runs around holding up his hand signaling I am number 1 to the crowd. He picks up the microphone and says " Hello (place city here) I could not stand the thought of you all missing out on seeing me today. I know that you paid all your money to see, ME."

From the dressing room walks out Travo, bleeding face, with his title around his waist, and Y2K himself!!!

Travo: "Well were the hell am I, Travo sick or something"

Y2K: "Dark Union, Dark Union, Dark Union, when will you ever learn"

bleeding face: "your pulling a fake interview with The X-Treme Killing Machines and the Extreme Fight Champion, who do you think you are?!?!"

Y2K: "the funniest sons of bitches in the brand, and you know, we've been looking for a few people to take down NLO and The Saviors, hows about it Dark Union?"

The members of Dark Union crowd together and talk for a moment . Darth Clay walks forward and says " You and us together? You want help with the NLO, and we get help with the saviors? Sounds like a pact made in hell. You are on. "
Back to top Go down
sharkman

sharkman

Male
Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2008-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Sith Report-Stable Wars   Sith Report-Stable Wars Empty6/18/2008, 9:24 am

darthclay wrote:
Standing in the middle of the ring are the Dark Union members Darth Clay, sharkman, and Dark Ryder with his title belt slung over his shoulder.

"Crazy Train" by Ozzy is playing.

Darth Clay "Thank you ladies and gentlemen. Welcome to the latest edition of the Sith Report." Crowd cheers. "First, I want to present to you all THE AGGRESSION CHAMPION, DAARRRKKK RYDEERRRR!!!."

Dark Ryder has the title draped over his shoulder and nods just the slightest bit to acknowledge cheers of the crowd.

" And shark man."

sharkman runs around the ring then stops and starts to perform his taunt, (it looks just like the Florida Gators chomp taunt.)

Darth Clay " Now for the reason we are here today. It seems that there are a few wrestlers around here that no matter what, have to be the center of attention. Even when they are not involved in the matches for that nights show, they make sure that they get their "15 seconds of fame" every night."

"I am referring, at this time to a tag team you all know, Y2K and Travo, The X-Treme Killing Machines." The fans erupt in cheers of KILLERS,KILLERS,KILLERS

"At a recent event, they were barred from the show, but of course their big egos would not allow them to stay away, no. They had to break into the arena and run around wearing masks, like some stupid luchidors. I mean realy now, cant you guys just take a night off once in a while. Hell, it would not surprise me if they went as far as to buy a ticket and then cause a commotion from the crowd just to be seen on the event."

Laughs fill the arena. From the front row a fan starts to jump up and down holding a sign. As the camera zooms in we see it is gp pato dressed as Y2K. He is holding a sign that says " I am here. It is me, Y2K. The Killers R the bestest tag team."

Darth Clay turns and points to the front row at gp/Y2K. " There you go, see what I mean. They can not stand to not be in the spotlight. Y2K, why dont you go ahead and come into this ring, since you cant seem to stay away."

gp/Y2K climbs into the ring and runs around holding up his hand signalling I am number 1 to the crowd. He picks up the microphone and says " Hello (place city here) I could not stand the thought of you all missing out on seeing me today. I know that you paid all your money to see, ME."

From the dressing room walks out Travo, bleeding face, with his title around his waist, and Y2K himself!!!

Travo: "Well were the hell am I, Travo sick or something"

Y2K: "Dark Union, Dark Union, Dark Union, when will you ever learn"

bleeding face: "your pulling a fake interveiw with The X-Treme Killing Machines and the Extreme Fight Champion, who do you think you are?!?!"

Y2K: "the funniest sons of bitches in the brand, and you know, we've been looking for a few people to take down NLO and The Saviors, hows about it Dark Union?"

The members of Dark Union crowd together and talk for a moment . Darth Clay walks forward and says " You and us together? You want help with the NLO, and we get help with the saviors? Sounds like a pact made in hell. You are on. "
sharkman said let give them pain.so i can have there fletch for lunch..take a bite out of that..
Back to top Go down
Dark Ryder
XFE Hall of Famer
Dark Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 1387
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Sith Report-Stable Wars   Sith Report-Stable Wars Empty6/18/2008, 10:20 am

nicely done lol Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sith Report-Stable Wars   Sith Report-Stable Wars Empty6/19/2008, 12:04 am

nice goin,
Back to top Go down
Darth Clay
XFE Hall of Famer
Darth Clay

Male
Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: ....   Sith Report-Stable Wars Empty6/19/2008, 12:05 am

ok we got your backs now its up to sentinal how he wants to use us.
Back to top Go down
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668

PostSubject: Re: Sith Report-Stable Wars   Sith Report-Stable Wars Empty6/20/2008, 8:55 am

i knew it, i knew you guys would eventually have to join forces but you guys still wont be able to take down two of the most dominte forces in XFW the war lords and NLO.
Back to top Go down
Dark Ryder
XFE Hall of Famer
Dark Ryder

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sith Report-Stable Wars   Sith Report-Stable Wars Empty6/20/2008, 9:51 am

it wouldn't take two stables to take you guys down, i do believe your last match agaist me and Gp pato left you guys bloody battered and bruised in the match Razz
Back to top Go down
Malkyto
XFE Hall of Famer
Malkyto

Male
Number of posts : 576
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Sith Report-Stable Wars   Sith Report-Stable Wars Empty6/20/2008, 7:02 pm

Dark Ryder wrote:
it wouldn't take two stables to take you guys down, i do believe your last match agaist me and Gp pato left you guys bloody battered and bruised in the match Razz

I was thinking the same about Cold Bloody Killers, but, as you can see, they want to bleed again.
Back to top Go down
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 1356

PostSubject: Re: Sith Report-Stable Wars   Sith Report-Stable Wars Empty6/20/2008, 7:52 pm

((The PPV card will be the most violent card we've ever had lol, so much hostility!))
Back to top Go down
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sith Report-Stable Wars   Sith Report-Stable Wars Empty6/20/2008, 9:08 pm

Dark Ryder wrote:

you may of got that win in the books but we all now that you didn't get the win 1,2,3 or by submission and never could.
Back to top Go down
GD Pato

GD Pato

Male
Number of posts : 672
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Sith Report-Stable Wars   Sith Report-Stable Wars Empty6/20/2008, 10:05 pm

slugger wrote:
Dark Ryder wrote:

you may of got that win in the books but we all now that you didn't get the win 1,2,3 or by submission and never could.

I think you got your facts mixed up:

Quote :
Voto gp pato:Sith Report-Stable Wars 10pSith Report-Stable Wars 10pSith Report-Stable Wars 10pSith Report-Stable Wars StellaSith Report-Stable Wars Mezza
Voto Dark Ryder:Sith Report-Stable Wars 10pSith Report-Stable Wars 10pSith Report-Stable Wars 10pSith Report-Stable Wars 10pSith Report-Stable Wars StellaSith Report-Stable Wars Stella
Voto the slugger:Sith Report-Stable Wars 10pSith Report-Stable Wars 10pSith Report-Stable Wars 10pSith Report-Stable Wars 10pSith Report-Stable Wars StellaSith Report-Stable Wars Stella
Voto Quan:Sith Report-Stable Wars 10pSith Report-Stable Wars 10pSith Report-Stable Wars StellaSith Report-Stable Wars StellaSith Report-Stable Wars StellaSith Report-Stable Wars StellaSith Report-Stable Wars StellaSith Report-Stable Wars StellaSith Report-Stable Wars StellaSith Report-Stable Wars StellaSith Report-Stable Wars Mezza
meaning gp pato & Dark Ryder had 25% in the tank with you & Quan only having 10% left in the tank

I reckon you get let off lightly
Back to top Go down
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sith Report-Stable Wars   Sith Report-Stable Wars Empty6/21/2008, 3:17 am

gp pato wrote:
slugger wrote:
Dark Ryder wrote:

Quote :
Voto gp pato:Sith Report-Stable Wars 10pSith Report-Stable Wars 10pSith Report-Stable Wars 10pSith Report-Stable Wars StellaSith Report-Stable Wars Mezza
Voto Dark Ryder:Sith Report-Stable Wars 10pSith Report-Stable Wars 10pSith Report-Stable Wars 10pSith Report-Stable Wars 10pSith Report-Stable Wars StellaSith Report-Stable Wars Stella
Voto the slugger:Sith Report-Stable Wars 10pSith Report-Stable Wars 10pSith Report-Stable Wars 10pSith Report-Stable Wars 10pSith Report-Stable Wars StellaSith Report-Stable Wars Stella
Voto Quan:Sith Report-Stable Wars 10pSith Report-Stable Wars 10pSith Report-Stable Wars StellaSith Report-Stable Wars StellaSith Report-Stable Wars StellaSith Report-Stable Wars StellaSith Report-Stable Wars StellaSith Report-Stable Wars StellaSith Report-Stable Wars StellaSith Report-Stable Wars StellaSith Report-Stable Wars Mezza
meaning gp pato & Dark Ryder had 25% in the tank with you & Quan only having 10% left in the tank

that may of been the fact but i know if the ref didn't stop the match either me or quan would of hit or finshers and won the match.
Back to top Go down
Dark Ryder
XFE Hall of Famer
Dark Ryder

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sith Report-Stable Wars   Sith Report-Stable Wars Empty6/21/2008, 3:19 am

what....your finishers that hit strong or powerful? lol
Back to top Go down
GD Pato

GD Pato

Male
Number of posts : 672
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Sith Report-Stable Wars   Sith Report-Stable Wars Empty6/21/2008, 3:23 am

slugger wrote:
gp pato wrote:
slugger wrote:
Dark Ryder wrote:

Quote :

that may of been the fact but i know if the ref didn't stop the match either me or quan would of hit or finshers and won the match.

sure you could, just keep telling yourself that during the Stable Warfare
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sith Report-Stable Wars   Sith Report-Stable Wars Empty

Back to top Go down

Sith Report-Stable Wars
Page 1 of 1