X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Eliminations needed for Elimi-Nation

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jeremy
XFE Hall of Famer
Jeremy

Male
Number of posts : 1341
Registration date : 2008-04-22

Eliminations needed for Elimi-Nation Empty
PostSubject: Eliminations needed for Elimi-Nation   Eliminations needed for Elimi-Nation Empty5/4/2011, 12:11 pm

I need a little help. I need people to come up with ways of been Eliminated from the Elimi-Nation Match. I have some written down in a book and I still have last years match as well but since this is a extremely active Federation, I thought I would let you all have an input in the match this time, regrading eliminations that is.

So if you have any creative ways of having someone get eliminated, double and triple team eliminations are accepted, then please help us out. You need ideas, then you can read over the match from last year, just remember to push Ctrl+A to highlight because of the white writing on the white background.

Have Fun. I'll leave this open for two weeks.
Back to top Go down
http://oceaniawrestling.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Danny Young
XFE Hall of Famer
Danny Young

Male
Number of posts : 781
Registration date : 2009-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Eliminations needed for Elimi-Nation   Eliminations needed for Elimi-Nation Empty5/4/2011, 12:35 pm

Wrestler 1 approaches Wrestler 2 and locks him in a headlock,
Wrestler 2 pushes Wrestler 1 into the ring ropes and runs at him,
Wrestler 2 grabs Wrestler 1s legs and throws him over executing a Leg Elimination
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Eliminations needed for Elimi-Nation   Eliminations needed for Elimi-Nation Empty5/4/2011, 12:39 pm

If i'm the elimination match then just do the typical high-flyer in a battle royal routine by doing stuff like I keep getting eliminated then I save myself by “skinning the cat” (even do John Morrison at this years Rumble) and as for an elimination for me, just have me attempt one of my off top rope or bounce of the rope, type of moves and just have me someone push me out. Also if I am too get eliminated then have someone on XFA do it.
Back to top Go down
Danny Young
XFE Hall of Famer
Danny Young

Male
Number of posts : 781
Registration date : 2009-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Eliminations needed for Elimi-Nation   Eliminations needed for Elimi-Nation Empty5/4/2011, 1:16 pm

like this worthy? we'll use STB as an example

Worthy is groggy and STB begins to capitalise,
He throws Worthy over the top rope and begins to celebrate,
Worthy can be seen clinging on to the top rope before pulling himself backwards and rolling over the top rope,
STB notices Worthy, grabs his feet and pushes him back to the outside executing an Unlucky Exit Elimination
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Eliminations needed for Elimi-Nation   Eliminations needed for Elimi-Nation Empty5/4/2011, 2:03 pm

Danny Young wrote:
like this worthy? we'll use STB as an example

Worthy is groggy and STB begins to capitalise,
He throws Worthy over the top rope and begins to celebrate,
Worthy can be seen clinging on to the top rope before pulling himself backwards and rolling over the top rope,
STB notices Worthy, grabs his feet and pushes him back to the outside executing an Unlucky Exit Elimination

Exactly Danny and thanks for explaining it better.
Back to top Go down
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Eliminations needed for Elimi-Nation   Eliminations needed for Elimi-Nation Empty5/5/2011, 2:31 am

Here's a double team elimination, we'll use Molten Master as an example

Molten Master is groggy and leans on the ropes
Jay Thorn and Pitbull notice him and share a quick look at each other
Jay Thorn and Pitbull hit Molten Master with stereo Super Kicks, sending him over the top rope and down to the floor, executing a devastating Setting Sun Elimination!!!

A Triple Team idea

Jay Thorn and Pitbull grab Molten Master by the head and lift him upside down
Danny Young springs off the ropes and hits Molten Master in the gut with a Dropkick, sending him over the ropes and to the floor, executing a devastating Suplex Dropkick Elimination!!!

Another one

Molten Master runs into Danny Young, who uses his own momentum to flip him over
Jay Thorn and Pitbull catch Molten Master in mid air and elevate him to flip over the ropes and to the floor, executing a Monkey Flip into a Double Backdrop Elimination!!!

Double team on someone on the apron

Molten Master hangs on to ropes and stands on the apron off the ring
Pitbull kneels in front off the ropes
Jay Thorn runs and springs off Pitbull's back, kicking Molten Master in the face sending him to the floor, executing a Heel Kick Elimination!!!

How to get eliminated myself, this is after someone else tries to eliminate me so I'm on the apron

Jay Thorn tries to spring over the ropes back in
Molten Master sees Jay Thorn jumping in and kicks him in mid-air, sending him to the floor!!
Back to top Go down
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Eliminations needed for Elimi-Nation   Eliminations needed for Elimi-Nation Empty5/5/2011, 2:32 am

I got more ideas but I'll need a moment
Back to top Go down
SaintPatrik
XFE Hall of Famer
SaintPatrik

Male
Number of posts : 613
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Eliminations needed for Elimi-Nation   Eliminations needed for Elimi-Nation Empty5/5/2011, 2:37 am

Just some ideas... Smile

Marcus Idol grabs Worthy and Slugger in a double front headlock. He stands still, a smile spreading from ear to ear as they struggle to get free, and then suddenly he lifts them both up in the air in a HUGE double suplex! Marcus Idol is still smiling as he throws himself backwards, landing safely as he sends both Worthy and Slugger flying out of the ring.

Gobeer runs towards the groggy Argo and hits him with a massive big boot... NO! Argo dodges and Gobeer crotches the top rope. Argo smiles from ear to ear as he starts to shake the rope up and down, up and down - Gobeer screaming in pain - and then with a huge pull on the rope Argo sends Gobeer flying out of the ring.

Jeremy Alsop watches as Jake Adams grabs the chair form the outside, an evil smile spreading over Jake's face. Jeremy leans against the ropes, cautious, ready to defend himself. Jake sees an opening and charges at Jeremy. He swings the chair from an above angle... Jeremy slides to the side... WHAT? The chair bounces on the top rope hitting Jake Adams square in the face with full force! Jake Adams is busted wide open! Jeremy grabs Jake by the neck and shorts and proceeds to unceremoniously throw him out of the ring.

Cryl stomps at STB, leaving him in a bloody heap under the turnbuckle. Cryl turns his attention to Sentinel and Jack Power and runs at them, both arms extended, and levels them with a MORTAL double clothesline. He turns around, the blood rage filling his eyes, and runs against the now grounded opponents. He jumps up, extending his leg, and connects on both of them with a HARDCORE double leg drop. Cryl grabs the top rope and violently shakes it up and down, consumed by rage, as Sentinel and Jack Power slowly start to regain their composure. They stand up and slowly stagger towards Cryl, nodding towards each other. They grab a leg each, lift up the enraged Cryl and throw him out of the ring!
Back to top Go down
Jeremy
XFE Hall of Famer
Jeremy

Male
Number of posts : 1341
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Eliminations needed for Elimi-Nation   Eliminations needed for Elimi-Nation Empty5/16/2011, 12:42 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
http://oceaniawrestling.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eliminations needed for Elimi-Nation   Eliminations needed for Elimi-Nation Empty

Back to top Go down

Eliminations needed for Elimi-Nation
Page 1 of 1