X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Elimi-Nation Entrances

Go down 
+10
Pitbull
slugger
vince noir
JPower
John Deep
"The Natural"
Olli Thorn
Jake Adams
Worthy
Jeremy
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Jeremy
XFE Hall of Famer
Jeremy

Male
Number of posts : 1341
Registration date : 2008-04-22

Elimi-Nation Entrances Empty
PostSubject: Elimi-Nation Entrances   Elimi-Nation Entrances Empty4/7/2011, 8:12 am

Right. This is the official "Elimi-Nation Match Entrance" thread.
I require three entrances.

One Entrance for if you are number 1 or 2......

Another Entrance for if you are entering between number 3-29

And the last Entrance is for if you are number 30

I'm gonna open this for two weeks. Also, if you don't want people to know your entrance, you can send me a PM.

You have two weeks. Thanks
Back to top Go down
http://oceaniawrestling.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Elimi-Nation Entrances   Elimi-Nation Entrances Empty4/7/2011, 10:51 am

Same as current (ie; leap up fron hole on the entrance stage).

Run down ramp and leap over the rope from the floor.

Same as current but with a delay (ie; the jump out of the hole is a suprise)

Have all 3 as me running down and doing a leaping flip over the rop from the floor.
Back to top Go down
Jake Adams
XFE Hall of Famer
Jake Adams

Male
Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2011-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Elimi-Nation Entrances   Elimi-Nation Entrances Empty4/7/2011, 2:35 pm

Entrance for if I'm # one or two...

"You think you know me"

Metalingus blasts the arena as the crowd rise up and give Jake a massive wave of boos. Jake Adams makes his way from the backstage area with his black beanie, leather vets and Show Raider logo tights. He looks at the crowd with disdain as he walks like a Hollywood Superstar on his way to the ring, he then stops halfway on the ramp and droops his head down as Isabel takes it away.

Isabel: Introducing first (or) And his opponent (if I'm #2) from Toronto, Ontario, Canada, weighing in at 255 pounds, He is the Show Raider....Jake..Adamzzzzz!!!!

He lifts his arms up over his head with his hands in a rock-on sign, and looks at the ceiling while shouting words of encouragement at himselves. Several dozen shots of pyrotechnics erupt and light up the scenery as Jake gets more pumped up. He then runs and slides under the bottom rope into the ring. He climbs the turnbuckle and does the Rated R taunt as his opponent's music suddenly starts playing. (If I'm #1)

Entrance for Number 3 to 29

"You think you know me"

The crowd goes wild with the booing as Metalingus blasts the arena as Jake, in his tights, wrestling boots, wrist and elbow bands runs out of the backstage area and slides into the ring, he runs towards a participant with full speed.

Number 30

"You think you know me"

The crowd goes wild with the booing as Metalingus blasts the arena as Jake, in his tights, wrestling boots, wrist and elbow bands struts out of the backstage area with confidence and...arrogance. He looks at all the battered men in the ring and smiles, realizing the magnitude of his opportunity. Like a shark smelling blood in the water, he immediately turns his smiling look into a vicious psycho's as he pulls his hair with aggression, he then runs full speed and slides under the ring, ready to feed on the carcasses like the predator he is.

Last edited by Jake on 4/8/2011, 1:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Elimi-Nation Entrances   Elimi-Nation Entrances Empty4/8/2011, 12:43 am

#1 or 2

A barrage of machine gun fire followed by "Natural Born Killer" by Avenged Sevenfold blasts through the arenas PA system, causing the crowd to jump to their feet as Jay Thorn makes his way out on stage. At the top of the ramp, he stops and points at the ring with his hand in a gun like sign.

Olivia Wilde: "Making his way to the ring... (or if #2) And his opponent.... From Detroit, Michigan, weighing in at 205 pounds. The Murder City Machine Gun, Jaaaayy Thoooooornnnn!!!"

Jay makes a motion as if he fires towards the ring and the opponent before continuing towards the ring. Once he has climbed on the apron, he flips himself over the ropes and climbs on the turnbuckles to pose.

3-29

A barrage of machine gun fire followed by "Natural Born Killer" by Avenged Sevenfold blasts through the arena as the crowd cheers. Jay Thorn makes his way out on the stage, where he stops to make his hand to look like a gun and points at the people in the ring. He then makes a motion as if firing and runs full speed down to the ring.

After a brief moment of silence, a barrage of machine gun fire, followed by "Natural Born Killer" by Avenged Sevenfold cuts through the arena. As the crowd cheers, Jay Thorn makes his way out on the stage, where he makes his hand into a gun sign and points at the men in the ring. He makes a sign as if firing, takes his ring jacket off and runs full speed to the ring and slides under the ropes.
Back to top Go down
"The Natural"
XFE Hall of Famer
Elimi-Nation Entrances 65-65

Male
Number of posts : 684
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Elimi-Nation Entrances   Elimi-Nation Entrances Empty4/9/2011, 12:07 am

#1 or #2

~"The Movie" by Aerosmith begins to play. "The Natural" Jesse Blue makes his way to the stage area. He moves back and forth on the stage,throwing his arms up in the air, exciting the crowd. He makes his way back to the center. He bends his knees down slightly, and flexes his biceps. AS he brings his arms down he makes his thumbs point at the "S" on his chest. A shower of blue sparks rain down behind him.~
Announcer: "Making his way to the ring... He is "The New Age Superman". He is "The Natural" Jesse Blue!

~He walks down the aisle to the ring, hi-fiving fans on his way. He gets to the steps and climbs up onto the apron, wiping his feet as he steps in between the ropes. He motions to the fans, exciting them more, and then prepares for the match.~

#3-#29
~"New-New-New Age Superman" is heard. "The Natural" Jesse runs down to the ring, and slides under the bottom rope, then quickly makes his way to his feet.~

~"New-New-New Age Superman" is heard. "The Natural" Jesse Blue comes out to the stage, watching the action in the ring for a moment. He looks as if he's sizing up the competitors in the ring.
Jesse walks down the aisle, adjusting his wristbands. When he gets to within a few steps of the ring, he speeds up, sliding under the bottom rope, and joining the action.~
Back to top Go down
John Deep
XFE Hall of Famer
John Deep

Male
Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2010-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Elimi-Nation Entrances   Elimi-Nation Entrances Empty4/10/2011, 7:38 am

To all 3 the same entrance :
"I Can't get with that" by Jay-Z begins to play. A clip is aired on the Titan Tron, showing best matches of John's Deep carrer. John Deep makes his way to the ring, wearing black T-Shirt with white "You wanna Deep Trobule ?" on chest. He stops for a while, he takes off T-Shirt and throw it to the crowd. He raise his right hand and point finger up, then he rise his left hand and point finger up, then he raise his head up and yells Deep Trouble. Then runs to the ring sliding under the bottom rope.

Back to top Go down
JPower

JPower

Male
Number of posts : 1152
Registration date : 2008-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Elimi-Nation Entrances   Elimi-Nation Entrances Empty4/10/2011, 1:21 pm

Entrance 1-2:
The lights in the arena go out. an eerie darkness fills the place.
The opening words to "Not Afraid" by Eminem echo through the PA system. The crowd tenses in anticipation.
A single spotlight shines at the entrance ramp and Jack Power steps out into it. He stands at the ramp, staring at the ring for the duration of the introduction.
As the first verse starts, a blinding white pyro envelops him, accompanied by another one in the middle of the ring, where he stands in anticipation.

Any other:
No entrance. I'm simply there beating on someone without warning.
Back to top Go down
http://jackpowerx.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: Elimi-Nation Entrances   Elimi-Nation Entrances Empty4/10/2011, 4:57 pm

#1 or #2
~ Three 6 Mafia - "It's a Fight" starts to play Tom Bryan makes his way to the ring not looking too happy of being number 1 / 2.Wearing T-Shirt " Past + Present + Future = Tom Bryan"
he enterence to the ring takes off his t -shirt pretend to throw it to crowd but he smile and leave it next to the ring.
#3-#29
~ Three 6 Mafia - "It's a Fight starts to play Tom Bryan run his way to the ring but he stops and wait until everyone is concentrate on each other.

Is none chance thats will be me but ~ Three 6 Mafia - " It's a Fight" starts to play Tom Bryan came out with a smirk on his face. Then run his way to the ring.

Back to top Go down
vince noir
XFE Hall of Famer
vince noir

Male
Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2010-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Elimi-Nation Entrances   Elimi-Nation Entrances Empty4/10/2011, 10:41 pm

Use for all Three.

All of a sudden lights in the arena go out the sounds of thunder ring throughout the arena and a shower of sparks fill the entrance ramp. Vince Noir's song starts up the lights come back on and their he is. Dressed in his all leather red jump suit with lighting bolts on both side of his chest. He points to everyone in the ring and breaks out in a dead run and slides into the ring.
Back to top Go down
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Elimi-Nation Entrances   Elimi-Nation Entrances Empty4/11/2011, 1:05 am

1-2:

~The crowd are buzzing with excitement waiting for the first participant in the elmi-nation match as the fans start to go quite "Rooftops by lost phopets" blast over the arena sound system. The fans burst into cheers and all rise to there feet chanting slugger's name as he makes his way to the top of the entrance ramp wearing his wrestling gear and his trademark T-shirt, which says "slugger" on the front and on the back it says "The face of XFA". Slugger slowly makes his way down to the ring. He takes a few photo's and high fives many fans before finally sliding into the ring. he poses for the sold out crowd before taking over his T-shirt and tossing it into the first row of the crowds, Slugger then stretchers out waiting for his first opponent~

if number two all the same except the end it changes after i slide into the ring

~Slugger now stares at his opponent who looks back at him they trade words before Slugger takes off his t-shirt and chucks it at (opponent name here) slugger then delivers a big punch which knocks him back as the crowd erupts into cheers as the bell rings to signal the start of the match~

3-29:

~"Rooftops by Lost Phopets begins to blast over the arena sound system as Slugger stands at the top of the entrance ramp, the crowd burst into cheers as Slugger quickly runs down the ramp and slides into the ring quickly getting into the fight~

30:

~"Rooftops by Lost Phopets begins to play over the arena sound system as Slugger stands at the top of the entrance ramp, He is in his wrestling gear and is holding a mic. The remaining men all pretty much stop still and look at slugger who points at all the men and signals with his hands where a belt will be going the crowd are still cheering loudly for slugger as he raises the mic to his lips and speaks.~

Slugger: "Can feel that everyone, Yes this moment marks the start of Slugger's road to the world title!."

~Slugger drops the mic and runs down the ramp and slides into the ring quickly heading for (someones name)~
Back to top Go down
Pitbull
XFE Hall of Famer
Pitbull

Male
Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2009-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Elimi-Nation Entrances   Elimi-Nation Entrances Empty4/12/2011, 3:23 am

1 or 2

The arena light go down, causing a buzz in the crowd. After a moment of hushed silence, "Scream" by Avenged Sevenfold cuts through the arena and purple light engulfs it, causing the crowd to jump up to a standing ovation. After a moment, Pitbull makes his way out in his wrestling gear and leather vest. Pitbull stands up on the stage for a moment to pose before making his way down to the ring, where he stands on the turnbuckles, working the crowd into a frenzy.

3-29

"Scream" by Avenged Sevenfold cuts through the air of anticipation as Pitbull makes his way out onto the stage in his wrestling gear and leather vest. As the crowd cheers, he takes the vest of and sprints to the ring, sliding under the bottom rope.

"Scream" by Avenged Sevenfold cuts through the arena as Pitbull makes his way out to a roaring crowd.

David Hood: "Oh yes, it's the Ace of Spades at number 30!"
Matt Scott: "What a waste. He's never going to win, even with number 30."

Pitbull starts walking down to the ring with purpose, taking the leather vest off and throwing it to the ground. At ringside he takes a breath, climbs to the apron and slingshots himself in, kicking the closest man on the way in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elimi-Nation Entrances   Elimi-Nation Entrances Empty4/12/2011, 3:16 pm

1-2
~Black and Yellow By Wiz Khalifa begins to play Yung enters from all the smoke and walks down the ramp looking vicious and mad that hes number 1 enters the ring and doesn't taunt but then climbs the turnbuckle and taunts.

3-29
~Black and Yellow By Wiz Khalifa begins to play Yung walks down the ramp and waits for everyone to start fighting each other and then runs into the ring.

~Black and Yellow By Wiz Khalifa begins to play and Yung runs down the ramp like a firecracker pumped up and ready with a smirk on his face.
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Elimi-Nation Entrances   Elimi-Nation Entrances Empty4/16/2011, 10:18 pm

~"Diamond Eyes" by Shinedown begins to play throughout the arena as The Sentinel slowly makes his way to the ring. Once he has entered the ring, he raises his fist into the air and pyro shoots off around the arena~

~"Diamond Eyes" by Shinedown begins to play throughout the arena as The Sentinel slowly makes his way to the ring. He surveys the ring before entering~

~"Diamond Eyes" by Shinedown begins to play throughout the arena as The Sentinel slowly makes his way to the ring. He waits outside the ring looking for an opportunity. Once he see's it, he slides into the ring~
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net
Jake Adams
XFE Hall of Famer
Jake Adams

Male
Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2011-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Elimi-Nation Entrances   Elimi-Nation Entrances Empty4/16/2011, 11:03 pm

^ Nice....your theme song is the expendables one....its one of my favs if I might tell you..
Back to top Go down
SaintPatrik
XFE Hall of Famer
SaintPatrik

Male
Number of posts : 613
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Elimi-Nation Entrances   Elimi-Nation Entrances Empty4/18/2011, 5:23 am

I have to sit down and write up my entrances...

Coming soon! Smile
Back to top Go down
Jeremy
XFE Hall of Famer
Jeremy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Elimi-Nation Entrances   Elimi-Nation Entrances Empty4/22/2011, 5:01 am

I'm gonna give you all another week.

Also, Can people please start sending me matches. Anyone around lvl 28-32 don't have to worry about it as well as 8-15 as I have ways of getting those matches.

Anyone between lvl 16-27 however, matches will be appreciated, hopefully something with all your trademarks and finishers.

People within my range for invitationals, lvl 28-32 and 8-15, If you don't have an invitational open, I suggest you do so. It is another way to increase your fan base and I know people like to test against each other to see how they are going with their build.
Back to top Go down
Gobeer
XFE Hall of Famer
Gobeer

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2009-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Elimi-Nation Entrances   Elimi-Nation Entrances Empty4/22/2011, 8:42 pm

For any member of Destiny that does not post one something like this will work...

(If no member of Destiny is in the match or in trouble at this point)

For any number: "Imma Be" by the Black Eyed Peas begins to play in the arena. The crowd erupts in boos as (Fill in whomever here) comes out from the backstage area. (Whomever) makes his/her way to the ring slowly taunting the crowd.

(If a member of Destiny is in trouble.)

For any number: "Imma Be" by the Black Eyed Peas plays in the area. (Whomever) sees (other member) in trouble and quickly rushes down to the ring to save (other member).

You can be creative from that point. I plan on when it is Elimination season to have the members of Destiny doing the whole group working together to win it thing. Nothing special needs to be done at this point but as stuff goes on I will figure things out with how things are going at the time.

Back to top Go down
Goliathus
XFE Hall of Famer
Goliathus

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2011-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Elimi-Nation Entrances   Elimi-Nation Entrances Empty4/25/2011, 6:37 am

1-2
(My usual one)
A dark symphony starts to play. Many changing-coloured pyrotechnics flash all the way on the titan tron as Goliathus makes his way to the ring, wearing his cape of Demon and a black pant. He throws away the cape as soon as he reaches the ring.

3-29 + 30 as well
A dark symphony starts to play. Goliathus appears on the ramp without any accessory on himself. He quickly rushes down the ramp and rolls into the ring without any delay.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy
XFE Hall of Famer
Jeremy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Elimi-Nation Entrances   Elimi-Nation Entrances Empty5/4/2011, 11:55 am

Entrances Are Now Closed. You can however, edit the ones you already have if you feel the need to.

The Generic Entrance will be as follows:

The music for *Super Star* blasts over the arena as *Super Star* appears from backstage to a chorus of cheers/boos and starts to walk/jog/sprint to the ring and slides in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elimi-Nation Entrances   Elimi-Nation Entrances Empty

Back to top Go down

Elimi-Nation Entrances
Page 1 of 1