X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Looking to start a program with...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
"The Natural"
XFE Hall of Famer
Looking to start a program with... 65-65

Male
Number of posts : 684
Registration date : 2008-11-02

Looking to start a program with... Empty
PostSubject: Looking to start a program with...   Looking to start a program with... Empty3/21/2011, 4:13 am

I'm looking for a feud with an "up and comer". You must be a mid to upper level, who RPs regularly. I am looking to battle a heel, who doesn't mind a "win some- lose some" feud. Matches can be augmented, so being lower than a level 20-30 is OK with me.

Do you want to make a name for yourself, by beating a triple crown winner, and former Aggression Champ?

If you are someone who thinks you're more than what you've been involved with, then step up, and challenge someone who would seem almost unbeatable by someone like you.

My build has stalled out, and I just want to have fun with RPs. I'm not trying to be involved with the politics of title matches this season, so I feel lower players could make out with this.

I worry that Sentinel will be worried about matching levels for the sake of furthering the fed, and the money we bring in, but I'm throwing this out anyway. We have some active RPers, who are good at what they do, but are stuck in the middle. Maybe we can get you out of the middle...
Back to top Go down
Crowley

Crowley

Male
Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2011-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Looking to start a program with...   Looking to start a program with... Empty3/21/2011, 5:02 am

Well Natural this sounds like a good opportunity for David Crowley to show you the Crowley way. What say you?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking to start a program with...   Looking to start a program with... Empty3/21/2011, 4:29 pm

That could be interesting new comer from OCW attack The Natural Jesse Blue to make an impact. I would watch it ;-)
Back to top Go down
SaintPatrik
XFE Hall of Famer
SaintPatrik

Male
Number of posts : 613
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Looking to start a program with...   Looking to start a program with... Empty3/21/2011, 5:35 pm

Having had the pleasure of working with both of you guys, I KNOW this feud will rock! Smile
Back to top Go down
Jake Adams
XFE Hall of Famer
Jake Adams

Male
Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2011-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Looking to start a program with...   Looking to start a program with... Empty3/21/2011, 11:16 pm

This...will be awesome. Maybe an open challenge at the next XFE show from Jesse with David replying, I'm just throwing it out there...but I do know that David vs Jesse will be kick-ass.
Back to top Go down
"The Natural"
XFE Hall of Famer
Looking to start a program with... 65-65

Male
Number of posts : 684
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Looking to start a program with...   Looking to start a program with... Empty3/22/2011, 12:05 am

I agree. I need something to get me out of what was going on last season. I want a new start. This will be just what I need.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking to start a program with...   Looking to start a program with... Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking to start a program with...
Page 1 of 1