X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Worthy's not going without a fight <XFW>

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Worthy's not going without a fight <XFW> Empty
PostSubject: Worthy's not going without a fight <XFW>   Worthy's not going without a fight <XFW> Empty2/19/2011, 4:08 am

~Worthy is standing in the ring holding a mic~
Worthy: "Last season was supposed to be my last season, but those ungrateful muppets of my old group, who would be nothing without me, ruined my retirement match and so I'm sticking round a while longer."
~The Crowd cheers~
Worthy: "However before me and Slugger can do battle one more time, there is a few things I need to take care of with the help of my old friend...The Worthy Bat!!"
~Worthy pulls out a baseball with goth-like spike bracelets wrapped around it, as the crowd start to cheer louder~
Worthy: "You see when I created Rebel Nation it was supposed to be an urban street gang, but you all failed to understand what an urban street gang does, so this season I will show them puny mortals of rebel nation some urban gangland style violence."
~The Crowd start chanting were not worthy as he makes his way out of the ring and to the backstage area, swinging the Worthy bat and smashing up everything in site~
Back to top Go down

Worthy's not going without a fight <XFW>
Page 1 of 1