X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Life sucks then you die...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cryl
XFE Hall of Famer
Cryl

Male
Number of posts : 990
Registration date : 2010-02-05

Life sucks then you die... Empty
PostSubject: Life sucks then you die...   Life sucks then you die... Empty11/21/2010, 4:34 pm

Alright now its really time to get this off my chest.

I work for a company called Arvato Systems, my job is to babysit Sony music and BMG Rights (who bought Evergreen and Cherrylane rights)
NOW I am an Exchange admin for these companys and I also am responsible for the 350 servers when we have to patch them, so call me Mr Patchmanager...

Since my goal is not to stay in one place one tries to go higher, whith that move I am lucky an American living in Germany and speak both fluently..
NOW my bosses like to play I have a bigger penis game and I get thrown around alot, to whioever has the biggest hard on at the moment...
I chose Nashville cause I wanted vacation 10 days with my familie, it turned out good cause I had my big boss by the balls.. I wont explain that ^^

Now of couse if you do a great job the costomer loves you, BMG boaught a big company in LA... now the costomer wants me to go and fix the job... but my big bosses think otherwise...
this is a cock fight between my bosses and the client managers who gets to own me "again"

No one asks the dork "me" if I want to go, its all in the money... My wife loves me but if I am never home... oh well good ridance to me I guess...

Yes I could have wrote a RP by this time but with all this crap going on I dont have my head anywhere close to the game or anything else.

I want to appoligise to everyone for my lack of RP and hope with this post that you understand that my live is like a rollercoaster at the moment.

best
Cryl
Back to top Go down
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Life sucks then you die...   Life sucks then you die... Empty11/21/2010, 4:58 pm

Dude, everyone here understands 150% and no one is going to give you a hard time over it or hurry you up. And if they do, I'll personally shove my steel toed boot up their ass.

You work your situation out and RP when you have BOTH time and energy, bro.
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Life sucks then you die...   Life sucks then you die... Empty11/21/2010, 6:28 pm

Agreed. I understand that everyone has their own lives to deal with an this game and fed are the last thing to worry about. So handle your business and we will still be here to let you escape from it for awhile.
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net
Cryl
XFE Hall of Famer
Cryl

Male
Number of posts : 990
Registration date : 2010-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Life sucks then you die...   Life sucks then you die... Empty11/21/2010, 7:50 pm

thanks guys, just dont want anyone thinking, "Hey he isnt doing anything for the fed"

I will as soon as I get the time, Olli we still will do that RP if its the last thing I do... thats the season we will shine I promise you!!

Thanks Sent, just wanted you to know how crappy it is at the moment with my situation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life sucks then you die...   Life sucks then you die... Empty

Back to top Go down

Life sucks then you die...
Page 1 of 1