X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Open Challange

Go down 
AuthorMessage
vince noir
XFE Hall of Famer
vince noir

Male
Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2010-03-28

Open Challange Empty
PostSubject: Open Challange   Open Challange Empty9/25/2010, 8:37 pm

The arena goes dark and then a flash of thunder and pyros erupt and fill the entrance ramp. Vince Noir's music starts.

Vince noir makes his way though the entrance ramp and makes his way to the ring. Mixed chants trough out the whole arena some good and alot of bad ones. Vince makes his way into the ring and asks for a mic.

Vince Noir: Alright cut my music!

David Hood: Wow Matt Scott Vince dose not look like he is in the greatest mood.

Matt Scott: Well David you would not be happy if you came out the past to shows and got you butt handed to you.

David Hood: Your right he looked bad very bad.

Vince Noir: Alright you two shut your mouths and let me say what I need to. Look everyone I'm not going to come out here and say Ive done a good job here my past two losses were against two better people than me so im out here to make an open challenge to anyone in the back.

Crowd starts to Chant Vince Vince Vince

Vince Noir: Alright come on guys don't start that I'm hoping I can get one win this season if I dont who knows what will happen to me.

David Hood: Yeah like he could beat anyone in the back.

Matt Scott: Sure he can but you better watch your mouth cause Vince is looking right at you.

Crowd starts chating his name once again

Vince Noir: Alright everyone settle down and for you David watch your self I could drag you up here and let them take you out in a stretcher but I'm not like that! So back to what I was saying this is an open challange to ANYONE in the back.

Vince slams the mic down on the mat leaning on the ropes staring up at the ramp looking to see whose coming down.

Matt Scott: Wow he looks like he can take on anyone but he better watch it some of the bigger stars in the back don't like to be called out. Who knows David he may just drag you into the ring and beat the crap out of you.

David Hood: Yeah like thats going to happen security would be all over him real quick but lets see whose going to come out.

The crowd is chanting Vince Vince Vince. As Vince is just staring domw seeing who will take his challange.

Ok anyone wanna continue this if not thats ok or help me a little with the RP that would be great thanks.
Back to top Go down

Open Challange
Page 1 of 1