X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Open Challange From JibOrton

Go down 
+6
Jeremy
*'Mr. Wednesday Night'*
Malkyto
slugger
Worthy
TheSentinel
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Open Challange From JibOrton Empty
PostSubject: Open Challange From JibOrton   Open Challange From JibOrton Empty5/22/2008, 8:14 pm

JibOrton enter to the locker room

JibOrton: Hi Guys Im the new X-Force Superstar!

Im the real Latino Heat!

Someone Have the Guts to Face me!!
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Open Challange From JibOrton   Open Challange From JibOrton Empty5/22/2008, 8:28 pm

The Sentinel walks in behind JibOrton as the rest of the locker room stiffen at the sight of the GM.

The Sentinel: "You must be JibOrton. I've heard about you. Mostly from your associate El Gran Chico. But good words from a friend won't get you very far."

The Sentinel pats JibOrton on the back hard.

The Sentinel: "Good Luck...Kid."

The Sentinel leaves the locker room as the wrestlers look on.
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Open Challange From JibOrton   Open Challange From JibOrton Empty5/22/2008, 8:59 pm

JibOrton:

Dont Worry GM! I will prove you Im a real Superstar!

Only Give a Month and I gonna be the New
Extreme Fight Championship!!

You will see!

Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Open Challange From JibOrton   Open Challange From JibOrton Empty5/23/2008, 3:30 am

*As the GM leaves Worthy walks upto JibOrton*

Worthy: Well! Well! Well! Looks like the GM has another butt kisser in this fed, I don't know who you are kid but as far as i'm concerned that extreme fight championship belt is mine because I am worthy by name and worthy by nature, so bow down puny mortal and recognise greatness when you see it...

*JibOrton slaps Worthy in the face*

Worthy: You will pay for that disrespect puny mortal!!

*worthy slaps JibOrton back and they both brawl whilst security try and break it up*

(Yes I'm a heel and a bad guy who has a bit of a rivalry with our GM)

Last edited by worthy on 5/23/2008, 6:23 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ediited due to response promo)
Back to top Go down
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Open Challange From JibOrton   Open Challange From JibOrton Empty5/23/2008, 5:39 am

Slugger walks over to worthy and jibOrton

Slugger: hey break it up boys you guys are fighting over nothing we all now that i well be the next extreme fight champion.
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Open Challange From JibOrton   Open Challange From JibOrton Empty5/23/2008, 6:25 am

*both Worthy and JibOrton stop fighting, look at each other then they look at slugger and start hitting him before security break it up again*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Open Challange From JibOrton   Open Challange From JibOrton Empty5/23/2008, 8:02 am

JibOrton:

You can believe me or not..
Take it like a warning...
I will be the New Champion!!

Taunt

Back to top Go down
Malkyto
XFE Hall of Famer
Malkyto

Male
Number of posts : 576

PostSubject: Re: Open Challange From JibOrton   Open Challange From JibOrton Empty5/23/2008, 4:09 pm

Malkyto entes the locker room.

Malkyto: Hey, you look like a carnal... Maybe... mmh, c'mon, I have to talk with you about something. Follow me. But first...
Malkyto grabs Worthy raising and keeping Worthy's body in the air some seconds
and dropping Worthy to the mat face-first from a senseless height executing LEGENDARY Demential Vertigo!!

Malkyto: It's just a remember, Worthy. You are not latino, and you are not worthy. And you ***points at slugger***, you are less than he is. So, for this time, I will not kick you ass.

JibOrton and Malkyto gets out of the locker.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Open Challange From JibOrton   Open Challange From JibOrton Empty5/23/2008, 4:35 pm

JibOrton:

Gracias Compadre!
You save me there..
Is good to count with you..
So..

Extend his hand

Can I join the squad?

Back to top Go down
Malkyto
XFE Hall of Famer
Malkyto

Male
Number of posts : 576

PostSubject: Re: Open Challange From JibOrton   Open Challange From JibOrton Empty5/23/2008, 4:42 pm

Malkyto: Compadre, you are from nuestra sangre. You are one of us. You can join us, of course. But now, you need to meet Ultimo Guerrero and El Gran Chico. You need to meet all the familia.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Open Challange From JibOrton   Open Challange From JibOrton Empty5/23/2008, 4:50 pm

JibOrton:

Just what I need to hear..
Be Carefull XFW Because NLO has a New Member!!

Let's go Carnal, I can't wait to meet the Team

Back to top Go down
*'Mr. Wednesday Night'*
XFE Hall of Famer
*'Mr. Wednesday Night'*

Male
Number of posts : 446
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Open Challange From JibOrton   Open Challange From JibOrton Empty5/23/2008, 9:44 pm

JibOrton and Malkyto leave the lockeroom, Slugger walks out shortly afterwards. Worthy gets up and dusts himself off. He punches right through his locker and then desroys several more lockers in frustration. After his violent outburst he turns round to see JD Allgood leaning against the wall with a big grin on his face. Worthy, his face filled with rage, gets right in to JD's face.

Worthy: Keep on grinning, and you'll end up like these lockers . . . destroyed!

JD still grinning, looks directly at Worthy.

JD Allgood: You're right. You're so right. Everything you've been saying is 100%, bonafide, the truth.

Worthy's expression changes to a more puzzled one, but it's obvious JD's flattering words are having an effect on the egotistical Worthy.

JD Allgood: (now with a more serious look on his face) These imbeciles are not worthy. They are not worthy of people like us. You see, you and I are special, we were born great, worthy if you will. We are leaders, pioneers . . . gods!

Worthy nods his head in agreement, but still looks quite puzzled.

JD Allgood: Yet, every week some new guy walks right through the front door and takes our spot. Whether it be some kind of goth freak or one of these dirty, filthy, Latino losers!
And our great GM, Sentinel, just kisses their ass and hands them title matches and TV time.
They are nothing, they are anything but Allgood and they . . . are plainly, precisely, positively . . . NOT WORTHY!

It's time for a change.

JD hands Worthy what looks like a business card, and leaves the lockeroom. Worthy, looks down at the card and then back up to where JD was with a serious look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Open Challange From JibOrton   Open Challange From JibOrton Empty5/26/2008, 4:28 am

JD Allgood wrote:
JibOrton and Malkyto leave the lockeroom, Slugger walks out shortly afterwards. Worthy gets up and dusts himself off. He punches right through his locker and then desroys several more lockers in frustration. After his violent outburst he turns round to see JD Allgood leaning against the wall with a big grin on his face. Worthy, his face filled with rage, gets right in to JD's face.

JD Allgood: You're right. You're so right. Everything you've been saying is 100%, bonafide, the truth.

Worthy's expression changes to a more puzzled one, but it's obvious JD's flattering words are having an effect on the egotistical Worthy.

JD Allgood: (now with a more serious look on his face) These imbeciles are not worthy. They are not worthy of people like us. You see, you and I are special, we were born great, worthy if you will. We are leaders, pioneers . . . gods!

JD Allgood: Yet, every week some new guy walks right through the front door and takes our spot. Whether it be some kind of goth freak or one of these dirty, filthy, Latino losers!
And our great GM, Sentinel, just kisses their ass and hands them title matches and TV time.
They are nothing, they are anything but Allgood and they . . . are plainly, precisely, positively . . . NOT WORTHY!

It's time for a change.

JD hands Worthy what looks like a business card, and leaves the lockeroom. Worthy, looks down at the card and then back up to where JD was with a serious look on his face.

You just gave me an idea, if we could get a few more people to join us we could form a stable caled The XFW rebels (or something better) and someone like Aslop would make a good candidate for what he did on the last show.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy
XFE Hall of Famer
Jeremy

Male
Number of posts : 1341
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Open Challange From JibOrton   Open Challange From JibOrton Empty5/26/2008, 4:38 am

Hey that is a good idea. Not only would it allow the stable to create mayhem for the GM it could also be a little uneasy especially if JD and myself were in it since our past has been not that great so to speak. And i can still do my little antics tp upset people. Worthy you are Worthy in my book other than when it comes to spelling my name scratch Its Alsop not Aslop Smile
Back to top Go down
http://oceaniawrestling.forumotion.net/forum.htm
ultimo guerrero
XFE Hall of Famer
ultimo guerrero

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Open Challange From JibOrton   Open Challange From JibOrton Empty5/26/2008, 6:07 am

Welcome a bordo, vato. With you and Gran Chico we are gonna beat so many asses as asses (that was for worthy of course) and faces-like-an-ass you can find in the fed. Come with me and we will have some nachos and coronas!
Back to top Go down
*'Mr. Wednesday Night'*
XFE Hall of Famer
*'Mr. Wednesday Night'*

Male
Number of posts : 446
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Open Challange From JibOrton   Open Challange From JibOrton Empty5/27/2008, 12:04 pm

worthy wrote:
JD Allgood wrote:

It's time for a change.

You just gave me an idea, if we could get a few more people to join us we could form a stable caled The XFW rebels (or something better) and someone like Aslop would make a good candidate for what he did on the last show.

That's the plan, yes. I wanted to start a stable of egotistical heels who feel they are being overlooked by X-Force Wrestling , and threaten to bring the company down from within unless they get preferential treatment. The interesting part is that because we are all egotistical, we wouldn't always get along and there would occasionally be some confrontation between us (i.e. each member squabbling over who is the leader, who is the better wrestler etc.)

I'd mentioned something a while ago with Jeremy Alsop, at the time he was a strong face, but hes a bit more of a tweener now. Once Worthy started his Sentinel feud and his 'MVP of X-Force' gimmick, it got me thinking again.
I'd really like to get 'The Playboy' in on this as well, as he would fit in perfectly, and like Worthy and Jeremy, I have really enjoyed his role plays. The roeplays for this faction could be great as our gimmicks are similar and well defined.

Let me know what you guys think.
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Open Challange From JibOrton   Open Challange From JibOrton Empty5/27/2008, 2:57 pm

but what would we call our selves?

XFW rebels? Anti-XFW? XFW Anarchy?
Back to top Go down
Diamond Troy Justice

Diamond Troy Justice

Male
Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Open Challange From JibOrton   Open Challange From JibOrton Empty5/27/2008, 5:45 pm

How about D-Gen XWF lol
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Open Challange From JibOrton   Open Challange From JibOrton Empty5/28/2008, 3:32 am

Diamond Troy Justice wrote:
How about D-Gen XWF lol

LOL!!

X-Force Rebels could work?
Back to top Go down
Jeremy
XFE Hall of Famer
Jeremy

Male
Number of posts : 1341
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Open Challange From JibOrton   Open Challange From JibOrton Empty5/28/2008, 3:55 am

I agree with you worthy. The X-Force Rebels!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://oceaniawrestling.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Open Challange From JibOrton   Open Challange From JibOrton Empty5/28/2008, 5:17 am

I've done a thread about the X-Force Rebels stable here and also created a logo for us:

https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net/spam-dominion-f7/x-force-rebels-stable-t223.htm#1268
Back to top Go down
gustave1er
XFE Hall of Famer
gustave1er

Male
Number of posts : 36

PostSubject: Re: Open Challange From JibOrton   Open Challange From JibOrton Empty5/29/2008, 10:21 am

during your king was in his royal toilets doing what he has to do with his royal ass: he heard behind the door 2 or 3 "rebels" speaking about an alliance.
Because of that your couldn't finish whathe has to do with his ass and now he has a really strong pain.
so due to my health stop doing your king laughing!!
thanks

king
Back to top Go down
http://www.lesflandres.com
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Open Challange From JibOrton   Open Challange From JibOrton Empty5/29/2008, 12:59 pm

^^ Translator for Gustave1er please?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Open Challange From JibOrton   Open Challange From JibOrton Empty5/29/2008, 1:05 pm

translation: Disrespect time to kick some ass
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Open Challange From JibOrton   Open Challange From JibOrton Empty5/29/2008, 1:10 pm

Thanks, could you tell him that Worthy would like a zinger burger with his fries because as he says "have it your way".

(Just out of curiosity, why is promoing on us when firstly we have not been officially announced as the X-Force Rebels yet and secondly he's a heel too?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Open Challange From JibOrton   Open Challange From JibOrton Empty

Back to top Go down

Open Challange From JibOrton
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next