X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Open Challange From JibOrton

Go down 
+6
Jeremy
*'Mr. Wednesday Night'*
Malkyto
slugger
Worthy
TheSentinel
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Open Challange From JibOrton - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Challange From JibOrton   Open Challange From JibOrton - Page 2 Empty5/29/2008, 1:31 pm

well i think you will have to teach him a lesson the hard way and i will just be on the outside of the ring laughing so have fun
Back to top Go down
gustave1er
XFE Hall of Famer
gustave1er

Male
Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Open Challange From JibOrton   Open Challange From JibOrton - Page 2 Empty5/30/2008, 6:53 pm

rebels 1st lesson
stop speaking just acting
Back to top Go down
http://www.lesflandres.com
DieHard

DieHard

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Open Challange From JibOrton   Open Challange From JibOrton - Page 2 Empty5/30/2008, 7:02 pm

JD Allgood wrote:
worthy wrote:
JD Allgood wrote:
JibOrton and Malkyto leave the lockeroom, Slugger walks out shortly afterwards. Worthy gets up and dusts himself off. He punches right through his locker and then desroys several more lockers in frustration. After his violent outburst he turns round to see JD Allgood leaning against the wall with a big grin on his face. Worthy, his face filled with rage, gets right in to JD's face.

Worthy: Keep on grinning, and you'll end up like these lockers . . . destroyed!

JD still grinning, looks directly at Worthy.

JD Allgood: You're right. You're so right. Everything you've been saying is 100%, bonafide, the truth.

Worthy's expression changes to a more puzzled one, but it's obvious JD's flattering words are having an effect on the egotistical Worthy.

JD Allgood: (now with a more serious look on his face) These imbeciles are not worthy. They are not worthy of people like us. You see, you and I are special, we were born great, worthy if you will. We are leaders, pioneers . . . gods!

Worthy nods his head in agreement, but still looks quite puzzled.

JD Allgood: Yet, every week some new guy walks right through the front door and takes our spot. Whether it be some kind of goth freak or one of these dirty, filthy, Latino losers!
And our great GM, Sentinel, just kisses their ass and hands them title matches and TV time.
They are nothing, they are anything but Allgood and they . . . are plainly, precisely, positively . . . NOT WORTHY!

It's time for a change.

JD hands Worthy what looks like a business card, and leaves the lockeroom. Worthy, looks down at the card and then back up to where JD was with a serious look on his face.

You just gave me an idea, if we could get a few more people to join us we could form a stable caled The XFW rebels (or something better) and someone like Aslop would make a good candidate for what he did on the last show.

That's the plan, yes. I wanted to start a stable of egotistical heels who feel they are being overlooked by X-Force Wrestling , and threaten to bring the company down from within unless they get preferential treatment. The interesting part is that because we are all egotistical, we wouldn't always get along and there would occasionally be some confrontation between us (i.e. each member squabbling over who is the leader, who is the better wrestler etc.)

I'd mentioned something a while ago with Jeremy Alsop, at the time he was a strong face, but hes a bit more of a tweener now. Once Worthy started his Sentinel feud and his 'MVP of X-Force' gimmick, it got me thinking again.
I'd really like to get 'The Playboy' in on this as well, as he would fit in perfectly, and like Worthy and Jeremy, I have really enjoyed his role plays. The roeplays for this faction could be great as our gimmicks are similar and well defined.

Let me know what you guys think.

I could go for that. Cool
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Open Challange From JibOrton   Open Challange From JibOrton - Page 2 Empty5/31/2008, 5:52 am

(I'm ignoring Gustave's comment as he is also a heel and doesn't quiet fit into the current stoyline that we are building upto on the X-Force Rebels section, hopefully we could build upto a match between me and gustave at a later date)

Welcome aboard playboy as we are an ego tistical 4 in the x-force rebels (5 counting JD's servent), so don't forget to let Sentinel know that you have joined us (send him a PM so you can get into the x-force rebels roleplay section).
Back to top Go down
Diamond Troy Justice

Diamond Troy Justice

Male
Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Open Challange From JibOrton   Open Challange From JibOrton - Page 2 Empty6/2/2008, 5:34 pm

Would you rebels like someone to verbally spar with or have a rivalry?)
(just saying because my character is noble and what not, and if it would fit your guys storylin I could make a stable of faces)
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Open Challange From JibOrton   Open Challange From JibOrton - Page 2 Empty6/3/2008, 10:54 am

Diamond Troy Justice wrote:
Would you rebels like someone to verbally spar with or have a rivalry?)
(just saying because my character is noble and what not, and if it would fit your guys storylin I could make a stable of faces)

Well we are more about anti-management at the moment, but I suppose if Sentinel or Dante makes you an assistant or there body guard then it could happen.
Back to top Go down
Diamond Troy Justice

Diamond Troy Justice

Male
Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Open Challange From JibOrton   Open Challange From JibOrton - Page 2 Empty6/4/2008, 12:53 pm

Alright I might see how that would pan out with the GM, to become his bodyguard or something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Open Challange From JibOrton   Open Challange From JibOrton - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Open Challange From JibOrton
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2