X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stare of Flux on XFW (9/29)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

Stare of Flux on XFW (9/29) Empty
PostSubject: Stare of Flux on XFW (9/29)   Stare of Flux on XFW (9/29) Empty9/23/2010, 4:16 pm

David Hood: "What the? State of Flux? This can't be good."
Matt Scott: "Your right. They may be big on XFA but this is Destiny territory and their trespassing."
~As the crowd boos the group, State of Flux make their way to the ring and stand tall in the middle of the ring, all wearing their street clothes and looking into the sea of fans with serious looks. After awhile, Jay gets a mic from a stagehand and takes his shades off before bringing the mic up to his mouth~
Jay Thorn: "So...State of Flux has come to XFW tonight."
~The crowd boos vehemently, causing many of the members to smile~
Jay Thorn: "We know. You don't like us. You don't like the change in the wind that we bring. You fear it. You fear the future because it threatens the very existence of the many fossils that you have grown to love."
~The crowd is booing even louder now, but Jay seems unfazed and actually smiles a warm, friendly smile~
Jay Thorn: "But we do not care. Just like we do not care about this show supposedly belonging to Destiny. You have the largest and most powerful force in XFE in this ring and the only ones that can damage us...Is us. Destiny can come down and try. But they will end up just like the rest. More people to sleep with the fishes."
~The boos for the group just won't die down as Jay stands in the middle of the ring, looking at the group now~
Jay Thorn: "And because there are internal problems in this group that are threatening our solidarity, our leader has decided that he will be on XFA to...work...out a solution for the problem. Now, before he does, I wanted to give each member a chance to make one last statement tonight before the meeting."
~Jay holds out the mic, giving any member of State of Flux a chance to speak~
Back to top Go down
Boobinator

Boobinator

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Stare of Flux on XFW (9/29)   Stare of Flux on XFW (9/29) Empty9/23/2010, 4:40 pm

~Boo takes the mic from Jay~
Boo: "The only thing I have to say is a word of warning, be very careful of what you say and how you say it, our leader is a very impatient and intolerant man. He has taken special interest and time into orchestrating this group and he will not stand for it to fall in upon itself."
~Boo hands the mic back to Jay as the crowd continues to boo~
Back to top Go down
John Deep
XFE Hall of Famer
John Deep

Male
Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2010-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Stare of Flux on XFW (9/29)   Stare of Flux on XFW (9/29) Empty9/24/2010, 1:26 am

~John look at Jay he nods and Deep takes mic~
John Deep: "Cause of visit our boss..."
~The Crowd goes boo at State of Flux~
John Deep: "Go ahead boo at me! Boo at me! I don't care!"
~The Crowd goes boo at him louder and louder~
John Deep: "Oh Shut up! Most of you can not even read, so close your mouth and listen! Our boss gonna be at next XFA. So before his visit I decided to shine, so my present for him are new recruits for State of Flux. Come down here guys."
David Hood: "SoF have add even more to their numbers?"
~As music of John Deep starts to play STC and The Viper Kilan show at ramp in T-shirts with inscription "State of Flux"~
Matt Scott: "I'm surprised to see STC joining. After all the bad blood there was between him and John Deep. As for Viper, I think he made a bad choice. He was doing fine on his own."
David Hood: "I agree there, he has been undefeated since joining XFE."
John Deep: "These two are, My Brother, Steve Tom Cane, STC, and young, athletic, future champion The Viper Kilan. These two men are the new member of SoF hence they are future of this company! Remember that I John Deep take them to State of Flux. This is my present for "boss". Now you wanna say something?"
STC: "You see John first time I be here I have fight with you and I'm sorry for that. That's not end of apologize, sorry Wodka but now I'm looking to take Young Gunz championship."
The Viper Kilan: "Wait, wait a second, don't you think that this is to early to win this championship?! Be honest I beat Young Gunz champion and No.1 contender at the very same night."
~As The Viper Kilan ends Wodka and Danny Danger gets angry and prepare their fist~
John Deep: "The Viper Kilan stop it. We supposed to be solid one and cause of it...I wish you good luck Danny at our match tonight."
~John Deep smiles and give microphone back to Jay~

Last edited by John Deep on 9/26/2010, 6:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
John Deep
XFE Hall of Famer
John Deep

Male
Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2010-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Stare of Flux on XFW (9/29)   Stare of Flux on XFW (9/29) Empty9/26/2010, 4:04 am

I edit it*
Back to top Go down
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Stare of Flux on XFW (9/29)   Stare of Flux on XFW (9/29) Empty9/26/2010, 10:27 am

~Jay looks at the guys with a frustrated look as he swipes the mic from John~
Jay Thorn: "These are the recruits? One...STC, you have never impressed me so don't start getting an ego around here unless you earn it. And Viper. If you want to be part of this, you probably shouldn't get on the bad side of the original members on your first night."
~Jay gets in Viper's and STC's face and backs them up into the fold~
Jay Thorn: "Everyone should just know this. We may have had some set backs on Saturday, but the people responsible for them, will be severely and swiftly punished. And that...is a promise."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stare of Flux on XFW (9/29)   Stare of Flux on XFW (9/29) Empty

Back to top Go down

Stare of Flux on XFW (9/29)
Page 1 of 1