X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Big Fatty V Takes Out Molten Master (XFA 6/12)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bigfattyv

bigfattyv

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2009-10-26

Big Fatty V Takes Out Molten Master (XFA 6/12) Empty
PostSubject: Big Fatty V Takes Out Molten Master (XFA 6/12)   Big Fatty V Takes Out Molten Master (XFA 6/12) Empty6/10/2010, 8:06 am

~Molten Master comes down the ramp grabs a mic and enters the ring~
Molten Master: "Last week I had a match with Big Fatty V, a man I respected until our match ended. First you refused to shake my hand. I can forgive that as it was a tough loss and in the heat of the moment congratulating me was probably not something you felt like doing. That being said the fact that I then had to keep you from attacking the kid from the hospital, a kid you invited to the show I might add, is unforgivable. That is why I have once again invited the kid to the show tonight."
~The camera shows the kid sitting in the front row again~
~Suddenly Big Fatty V comes through the crowd with a chair and enters the ring behind Molten Master and repeatedly hits him with the chair. As Molten Master is lying motionless on the mat Big Fatty V notices the kid again sitting in the front row smiling and laughing. Big Fatty V exits the ring and approaches the kid~
Big Fatty V: "So, you still think this is funny! You still think I am a big joke! There is no one to protect you now so I am going to teach you a lesson."
~Big Fatty V pulls the kid over the barricade and into the ringside area.BIG FATTY V places the kid's head between his legs and then lifts him up into the air and slams him on the mat executing Twinkie Bomb!!~
~Big Fatty V then heads back up the ramp and backstage leaving both the kid and Molten Master lying motionless~
Back to top Go down
Cryl
XFE Hall of Famer
Cryl

Male
Number of posts : 990
Registration date : 2010-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Big Fatty V Takes Out Molten Master (XFA 6/12)   Big Fatty V Takes Out Molten Master (XFA 6/12) Empty6/10/2010, 1:16 pm

Love your stuff... but really hitting on a kid?
Have some Face come out and stop you...
sry just my oppinion
Back to top Go down
Power Gainer

Power Gainer

Male
Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2009-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Big Fatty V Takes Out Molten Master (XFA 6/12)   Big Fatty V Takes Out Molten Master (XFA 6/12) Empty6/11/2010, 6:14 am

Interesting stuff. Good work!

I'll have my revenge........
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Fatty V Takes Out Molten Master (XFA 6/12)   Big Fatty V Takes Out Molten Master (XFA 6/12) Empty

Back to top Go down

Big Fatty V Takes Out Molten Master (XFA 6/12)
Page 1 of 1