X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NBT 06/09 - pre-match and match entry.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DieHard

DieHard

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-04-30

NBT 06/09 - pre-match and match entry. Empty
PostSubject: NBT 06/09 - pre-match and match entry.   NBT 06/09 - pre-match and match entry. Empty6/4/2010, 2:42 pm

JD, bro. If you feel a need to edit anything, feel free to pop in!
-----------------------------------------------------------------
~JD Allgood is shown sitting in the dressing room. The dressing room door is heard opening and then closing a couple of seconds after. JD looks toward the door and gets a surprised look on his face~
JD: "You have got to be (censored)ing kidding me?"
~JD stands up and the camera zooms out to see Playboy standing there with a beautiful woman on each arm. The crowd begins to cheer in anticipation of tonight’s match~
Playboy: "What are you talking about, dude? Did you not get your copy of the match card for tonight?"
~JD looks down to the floor, then looks back up to Playboy~
JD: "Oh, I might have, but I didn’t look at it. Honestly, I don’t even know why I’m here."
~JD sits down and rubs his face with his hands. He is obviously a little ‘down’. Playboy lets go of the 2 beauties and squats beside his friend~
Playboy: "Dude. We’re here...because the (censored)ing Thrillers are back, baby...that’s why we’re here. We both have seen a slight down-turn as of late. We thought the end of last season was a one-time deal, but it doesn’t look like it. This is our chance to get back to right where we should be. On the top of this (censored)ing federation...to once again be the best (censored)ing team in wrestling...TO BE ON TOP OF THIS (censored)ING WORLD."
~JD starts to show some excitement and energy on his face~
Playboy: "We’ve done it before, dude. They tried to separate us...put us on different shows. It doesn’t (censored)ing matter. They can’t stop us...NO ONE can stop us."
~JD stands up~
Playboy: "Are you ready? Ready to get back to the top of the world...to be exactly what the Thrillers have been and will always be? To be flying in the top-of-the-line private jets? Driving the fast cars? (Censored)ing the fast women?"
~JD flashes his trademark Allgood smirk~
JD: "Let’s go do what the Thrillers do best."
~JD begins to walk to exit the room, but Playboy stops him and holds up one finger in front of his face~
Playboy: "First...it’s DANTE and Malkyto. Then...we do what we do best."
~Playboy winks uses his thumb to point to the ladies he brought in, who are standing behind him. Playboy then turns to the ladies and holds an arm out while both of them move beside him~
Playboy: "You didn’t think I brought both of these hot, fine specimens of life for me, did you?"
~Playboy thinks about it for a second~
Playboy: "Well, I can see where you’d think that, since I could definitely handle both of these hotties, but no...one of these is for you, bro!"
~One of the ladies walks toward JD and plants a deep kiss on him. Hoots, hollers and whistles are heard from the crowd. When the kiss stops, JD has a glazed look in his eyes. Playboy taps him on the shoulder~
Playboy: "Now...let’s go show them how it's done."
~Everyone walks out of the shot toward the door, and the scene cuts to the arena~
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~"Suck My Kiss" by Red Hot Chili Peppers begins to play as the fans jump up to their feet to greet the Thrillers as the enter the arena~
David Hood: "My gosh...the noise is deafening!"
Matt Scott: "As it should! These guys, as a team, have ruled tag team wrestling for the longest time."
~Playboy and JD Allgood appear on the stage, each with one of the ladies on their arms. Flashbulbs pop as the applause is non-stop. All four walk down the aisle toward the ring, up the ring steps, through the ropes and into the ring. Playboy and JD hop onto the second rope of each corner closest to the hard camera as flashbulbs continue~
David: "Unbelievable. They’re not even pointed at me, and I can’t see a thing anymore."
Matt: "Based on crowd response, I’d have to say that it looks like the Thrillers are back for a while."
~Playboy and JD approach the middle of the ring, where each of the ladies helps their Thriller to dress down to their wrestling gear. When done, the ladies exit the ring and JD approaches the ring ropes to grab two microphones. He hands one to Playboy as the fans quiet down~
JD: "Hold on...hold on...enough. I think I’m blind!"
Playboy (looking surprised): "Yeah, that was unbelievable. But back on track...LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!!! THE THRILLERS ARE BACK!!!"
~The crowd cheers once again. JD holds a hand up to quiet the crowd a bit~
JD: "But, unfortunately...it had to be done here in this crap-hole of a town...San Antonio, Texas."
~Playboy laughs as some of the crowd boos, but the crowd is still majority cheers~
Playboy: "Hey dude...did you see that sink-hole in Guatemala, man?"
JD: "Yeah, I did."
Playboy: "It struck me as a little strange, because I thought if the Earth had a (censored)hole, it would be right here in San Antonio."
~Playboy and JD laugh while the crowd is still mix boos and cheers. Playboy hears one of the fans ringside say something, and Playboy approaches the ropes on her side~
Playboy: "Hey there honey...You’ve seen your share of sticks haven’t you?"
~Playboy ‘woofs’ like a dog into the microphone as the lady is shown at ringside shouting and giving him the finger~
Matt: "The Thrillers have certainly picked up where they left off a few seasons ago."
JD: "Hey Playboy...go to the concourse and throw a stick out the door, I bet she chases it!"
~The Thrillers share another laugh amid a mixture of cheers and boos as the fan is shown again shouting, gesturing while security stands in front of her to make sure she doesn't try to jump the barricade~
JD: "DANTE and Malkyto...Dumb and Dumber...Whatever you want to call yourselves tonight...I assume you’ve set aside this special time to come on down here and humiliate yourselves in public, thinking you have a chance against the Thrillers. Might as well get your asses down here quickly so we can put an end to this match ASAP. All these freaks here have to get back to their circuses."
(DANTE and Malkyto entry)

Last edited by DieHard on 6/4/2010, 5:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cryl
XFE Hall of Famer
Cryl

Male
Number of posts : 990
Registration date : 2010-02-05

PostSubject: Re: NBT 06/09 - pre-match and match entry.   NBT 06/09 - pre-match and match entry. Empty6/4/2010, 5:08 pm

nice work!!!!
Back to top Go down
DieHard

DieHard

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: NBT 06/09 - pre-match and match entry.   NBT 06/09 - pre-match and match entry. Empty6/4/2010, 5:25 pm

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NBT 06/09 - pre-match and match entry.   NBT 06/09 - pre-match and match entry. Empty

Back to top Go down

NBT 06/09 - pre-match and match entry.
Page 1 of 1