X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Calling out quanbeast

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Calling out quanbeast Empty
PostSubject: Calling out quanbeast   Calling out quanbeast Empty6/3/2008, 7:04 pm

Announcer: now we go back stage. where officer garcia is standing quite agitated.

Announcer: so officer garcia i hear That you are calling out quanbeast for what reasons?

Garcia: well first of all my nightstick does all the talking and second the reasons are somewhat unknown at this time but believe me i will know all the reasons by next week. One thing i can tell you is that i cant stand is his stupid face and i cant wait to turn it into a bloody mess.

Announcer: as far as i can see you are nothing but a crooked cop,what makes you able to get away with these actions?

Garcia: If you think i am a crooked cop your wrong i do whats right and if anybody try to prove me wrong then me and this badge will lay the law all over your face with the cold tatse of steel. ha ha ha

garcia walks away

Announcer:well i cant believe what i just herd from Officer Garcia

Camera fades out
Back to top Go down
QuanBeast
XFE Hall of Famer
QuanBeast

Male
Number of posts : 729
Registration date : 2008-04-30

Calling out quanbeast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calling out quanbeast   Calling out quanbeast Empty6/4/2008, 4:17 am

Announcer: [To camera]”We have just seen Quan arriving for his bout tonight with JD Allgood and I think we can get a few words with him.”

[Quan seems in quite a hurry but stops when seeing the interviewer]

Announcer: “Quan, can we stop you for a few seconds”

Quan: “Of course good man. Anything for the loyal fans of W-Force Wrestling.”

Announcer: “Tonight Officer Garcia has called you out, wanting to face you with a mysterious ultimatum. Does this distract you from your match tonight?”

Quan: “Not at all. I have expected Garcia, or one of the X Force rebels to come looking for me. I imagine they wish to congratulate me on my run of fine victories and wish me luck against Allgood tonight. I have also noticed a few of them looking tearful and dejected considering the low number of matches they appear to be able to win, probably they are seeking me out for some coaching.”

Announcer: “Would you accept a match against any of these rebels?”

Quan: “Yes, certainly. I have a nice warm-up match tonight against Allgood. After that I will be sure to be ringside to see The Slugger win the Aussie brawl. After that I welcome any and all challenges. I can deliver true justice to any who need their attitude corrected.”

Announcer: “Thanks for your time.”

[[Interview ends. But the camera stays on the announcer and as Quan walks away his entourage follow pushing a huge pit barbeque along in the direction of the ring. Smoke billows from the lit barbeque as it bumps and trundles along the corridor. The announcer cant seem to believe
his eyes.]]
Back to top Go down
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongolian_wrestling

Calling out quanbeast
Page 1 of 1