X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pitbull comes out to talk about young gunz (XFA) 23/1

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pitbull
XFE Hall of Famer
Pitbull

Male
Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2009-12-13

Pitbull comes out to talk about young gunz (XFA) 23/1 Empty
PostSubject: Pitbull comes out to talk about young gunz (XFA) 23/1   Pitbull comes out to talk about young gunz (XFA) 23/1 Empty1/21/2010, 2:33 pm

~"Walk by Pantera Starts to play while Purple light engulfs the arena and Pitbull walks in the ring wearing Leather Jacket on dark jeans, Crowd starts to shout "Welcome home!"~
Olivia Wilde:"Ladiies and Gentlemen, Welcome Joel Thorn, The Pitbull!"
~Crowd starts to cheer while Pitbull climbs over the rope in the ring and grabs mic from the ground.~
Pitbull:"Hi everybody it's good to be home here in Helsinki, Finland, and second i want to congratulate my brother new Young Gunz champion."
~Pitbull smiles and crowd starts to cheer.~
Pitbull:"Danny, Danny, Danny.. At the Chaos 'N' Mayhem you said that no one respects us? I don't know about you but I'll already proved that I deserve respect by kicking as- of young gunz in the company."
~Crowd goes wild and starts to cheer and shout.~
Pitbull:"I already prove it but I'm going to prove it in future again by smacking you down or putting somebody else to say I quit but want to know something? I'm the future of this company and no one is going to stop my way to the top. Not you, and not anybody else."
~Pitbull starts to look seriously.~
Pitbull:"But if you want to try stopping me, we can do anymatch you want in next aggression and I'm going to prove you too that I'm going top and I'm going to stay there."
(Dannys turn)
Back to top Go down
Danny Young
XFE Hall of Famer
Danny Young

Male
Number of posts : 781
Registration date : 2009-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Pitbull comes out to talk about young gunz (XFA) 23/1   Pitbull comes out to talk about young gunz (XFA) 23/1 Empty1/21/2010, 4:23 pm

~Night of the Hunter by 30 seconds to mars plays and danny danger walks out in a fedora, black jeans, and a bandage covering his arm where you can see at the bottom of the sleeve of his T- Shirt~
Pitbull: Danny, Danny, Danny did I really hurt you tha-
Danny: Shut up! Your constant whining and bragging that your brother is the young gunz champ is driving me crazy which is why I want to take your throat and throttle you until you beg for mercy! I want you to burn in the deepest darkest pits in hell which is why if it's ok with our GM The Sentinel I want you to face me in a steel cage match on Agression!
~The fans start booing danny 'Kill Him Joel!'~
Danny: It seems these fans play to your advantages!
~Danny hushes the crowd~
Danny: Sentinel come on out!
(Your turn sentinel)
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Pitbull comes out to talk about young gunz (XFA) 23/1   Pitbull comes out to talk about young gunz (XFA) 23/1 Empty1/21/2010, 7:53 pm

~After a few moments of silence, Courtney Day walks out onto the stage with a mic in her hand~
Courtney: "Hi guys. As you can imagine, The Sentinel is enjoying his celebration, so he sent me out here. As to a Cage match between you two next season, your request has been approved. So on the first XFA of next season, Pitbull will face Danny Danger, One on One in a Steel Cage!"
~The Crowd cheers~
Courtney: "If that is all, thank you, and have a good night."
~Courtney then walks backstage again~

(If either one of you want to add something)
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net
Pitbull
XFE Hall of Famer
Pitbull

Male
Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2009-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Pitbull comes out to talk about young gunz (XFA) 23/1   Pitbull comes out to talk about young gunz (XFA) 23/1 Empty1/22/2010, 7:59 am

Pitbull:"Thank you, so Danny you wanted a Steel Cage match and that's what you get. Next season I'm going to smack you around the cage so badly that you dont want to stop me again."
~Crowd starts to cheer.~
Pitbull:"And I'm sure that my brother looks my back too."
(Dannys turn)
Back to top Go down
Danny Young
XFE Hall of Famer
Danny Young

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pitbull comes out to talk about young gunz (XFA) 23/1   Pitbull comes out to talk about young gunz (XFA) 23/1 Empty1/22/2010, 12:21 pm

~The fans begin to chant 'Thank you Courtney!' all around the arena!~
Reggie Miller: Well there you have it next season Danny will take on Pitbull in a Steel Cage this match will be anticipated for a while.
Brandon Routh: Yeah and no doubt I know who I'm backing!
Reggie: Lemee guess Pitbull...
Brandon : Nope I'm backing Danny I think he has a mean streak nobody knows about!
Danny: Pitbull, if you must know #I have a lot of respect for your brother he helped pave a way for guys like me to join this division so he is the Young Gunz champion and he's giving a bunch of young guys the chance to take him on for his title which is why Jay I also want a match against you next week, A ladder match for the Young Gunz title!
(Anybody... maybe Jay comes out behind me and the whole wierd thing...)
Back to top Go down
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Pitbull comes out to talk about young gunz (XFA) 23/1   Pitbull comes out to talk about young gunz (XFA) 23/1 Empty1/23/2010, 4:55 am

sorry man.... I would have responded but I left for Japan and I haven't been online for a couple of days. But like I said in my RP, since you two at least have been so active at RP:ing if it's okay, I want to have title matches with you to go with the storyline of me wanting to step up the division.
Back to top Go down
Danny Young
XFE Hall of Famer
Danny Young

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pitbull comes out to talk about young gunz (XFA) 23/1   Pitbull comes out to talk about young gunz (XFA) 23/1 Empty1/23/2010, 6:45 am

maybe we tie it into a triple threat me vs you vs pitbull what do ya say?
Back to top Go down
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Pitbull comes out to talk about young gunz (XFA) 23/1   Pitbull comes out to talk about young gunz (XFA) 23/1 Empty1/23/2010, 6:54 am

nah, I need to have something else then Boo to do on the shows. You vs Pitbull on the first XFA, then one on the second and the other on the third XFA if possible. That way I have a challenger for two of the three weeks and can keep the storyline going. A triple threat and I have to come up with a totaly different storyline to go with for myself in the next season.
Back to top Go down
Danny Young
XFE Hall of Famer
Danny Young

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pitbull comes out to talk about young gunz (XFA) 23/1   Pitbull comes out to talk about young gunz (XFA) 23/1 Empty1/23/2010, 7:44 am

ok
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pitbull comes out to talk about young gunz (XFA) 23/1   Pitbull comes out to talk about young gunz (XFA) 23/1 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pitbull comes out to talk about young gunz (XFA) 23/1
Page 1 of 1