X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jay Thorn has a pestproblem (aka. pissed at Danny) and introduces his brother

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

Jay Thorn has a pestproblem (aka. pissed at Danny) and introduces his brother Empty
PostSubject: Jay Thorn has a pestproblem (aka. pissed at Danny) and introduces his brother   Jay Thorn has a pestproblem (aka. pissed at Danny) and introduces his brother Empty12/13/2009, 4:45 pm

~"Walk" by Pantera begins to play as Jay Thorn comes out with a new guy with him. The crowd reacts with the usual mixed reaction to Jay and seemingly don't know how to respond to the new guy.~
Ring Announcer: "Ladies and Gentlemen please welcome from Helsinki, Finland Jay and Pitbull, the Thorn Brothers."
~The crowd erupts into an even louder mix of boos and cheers as Jay and Pitbull get into the ring and after doing a couple of poses on the turnbuckles, grab microphones from ringside.~
Jay Thorn: "Well, as you just heard, this young man standing in the ring with me right now is one the very few that I actually consider my equal, my little brother, who you marks can just call the Pitbull. We'll get more into why he's in the ring with me in just a moment but first I'd like to address something that happened last week. If you would like to direct your attention to the X-Tron for a video of what happened."
~We see a video of Danny Danger's hired associate attacking Jay just before STB took Danny out for the night.~
Jay Thorn: "Danny, I thought you actually had a set when you called me out, but you disappointed again. Since you want my attention so bad, I'll make you a deal. No more bodyguards or associates, no interference in each others matches or foul play, I am too damn busy with Boo and the TXF to worry about a nobody like you for the moment. But if you pass my test at the next PPV, you get me in a one on one or maybe even me and Boo in a triple threat match of your choosing."

(Your turn Danny)
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Jay Thorn has a pestproblem (aka. pissed at Danny) and introduces his brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jay Thorn has a pestproblem (aka. pissed at Danny) and introduces his brother   Jay Thorn has a pestproblem (aka. pissed at Danny) and introduces his brother Empty12/15/2009, 5:15 am

I like the RP, keep up the good work.
Back to top Go down
Danny Young
XFE Hall of Famer
Danny Young

Male
Number of posts : 781
Registration date : 2009-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Jay Thorn has a pestproblem (aka. pissed at Danny) and introduces his brother   Jay Thorn has a pestproblem (aka. pissed at Danny) and introduces his brother Empty12/19/2009, 11:18 am

-Jay I have my own choosing here well when I pass your "test" I will focus on you and send you on a stretcher to the hospital
Pitbull-I will crush you little man and you go bye bye
-Woah! hold on big guy I was not only sent out here to answer your challenge but also to say one thing to your brother
The crowd answer dannys revelation with mixes of boos and cheers
-Look at the screen

*A video plays of sentinel reading from a piece of paper*
-Jay you will have to team with danny to take on pitbull before the ppv in a handicap match

*Jay drops on his knees as the video ends*

(Sentinel if thats ok with you I think we have a good rp)
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Jay Thorn has a pestproblem (aka. pissed at Danny) and introduces his brother   Jay Thorn has a pestproblem (aka. pissed at Danny) and introduces his brother Empty12/19/2009, 1:44 pm

I'll see.
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jay Thorn has a pestproblem (aka. pissed at Danny) and introduces his brother   Jay Thorn has a pestproblem (aka. pissed at Danny) and introduces his brother Empty12/20/2009, 3:08 pm

That wont work.... I'ts against my character to drop to my knees or stuff since im a cocky heel...
Back to top Go down
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jay Thorn has a pestproblem (aka. pissed at Danny) and introduces his brother   Jay Thorn has a pestproblem (aka. pissed at Danny) and introduces his brother Empty12/20/2009, 3:24 pm

~Jay looks at Danny with a look of amusement before bringing the mic up to talk.~
Jay Thorn:"Danny, you delusional little (censored). You think you call the shots here? You think you can threaten me or my brother, you jabroni? If you try to play games with me or Joel, you will just piss off me and my friends, and wind up six feet under."
~The crowd starts to chant Loser at Danny.~
Jay Thorn: "And that brings me to my test at the next PPV, you're facing my brother in a Submissions match. As for your little handicap match, I think me and Joel are enough much of competitors to have that match. And I think we need to combine some of the problems between me, Boo, Danny and Pitbull, so tonight if Sentinel sees my point, we should have a tag team match, Danny and Boo versus me and my brother."
~The crowd goes wild, chanting Tag Team Match.~
Jay Thorn:"So Joel, would you like to give Danny-boy here a description of just what you will do to him tonight and in the handicap match AND in the Submissions match?"
~Jay hands the mic over to the Pitbull.~
Back to top Go down
Pitbull
XFE Hall of Famer
Pitbull

Male
Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2009-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Jay Thorn has a pestproblem (aka. pissed at Danny) and introduces his brother   Jay Thorn has a pestproblem (aka. pissed at Danny) and introduces his brother Empty12/20/2009, 3:44 pm

~Pitbull takes the mic and looks at Danny seriously.~
Joel Thorn:"Danny, Tonight im going to kick your ass so badly that your not going to walk in a week. In the handicap match, im going to stuff my boot down you throat."
~Pitbull looks at Danny with a look that could kill. The crowd chants "You're gonna get your face kicked in!"~
Joel Thorn:"And in the submissions match, im gonna rip your (censored) arm off and beat the hell out of you with it and then feed it to you"
~Pitbull drops the mic and starts to taunt as the crowd goes crazy.~
Back to top Go down
Danny Young
XFE Hall of Famer
Danny Young

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jay Thorn has a pestproblem (aka. pissed at Danny) and introduces his brother   Jay Thorn has a pestproblem (aka. pissed at Danny) and introduces his brother Empty12/20/2009, 3:52 pm

Danny Danger: Jay Jay Jay... your brother joel has the perfect nickname.
*The crowd have mixed reactions to the comment*
Danny:Pitbull because your mother and father found him in a pound.
*The crowd stare with bewilderment at the slander by danny*
Danny:Pitbull I think you should know something I am a 3 time submission champion and when you hit the deck its the end of the line when you cross the Danger Zone
*Danny smirks and his new theme Re-Education (Through Labour) by Rise Against plays as he walks off backstage
Back to top Go down
Pitbull
XFE Hall of Famer
Pitbull

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jay Thorn has a pestproblem (aka. pissed at Danny) and introduces his brother   Jay Thorn has a pestproblem (aka. pissed at Danny) and introduces his brother Empty12/20/2009, 4:11 pm

~Pitbull starts to laugh at Danny and takes mic from the ground~
Joel Thorn:"It's funny that you make fun of my nickname since the only Danger Zone is your bedroom, cause you make an ass out of yourself in there every time."
Back to top Go down
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jay Thorn has a pestproblem (aka. pissed at Danny) and introduces his brother   Jay Thorn has a pestproblem (aka. pissed at Danny) and introduces his brother Empty12/20/2009, 4:13 pm

Jay Thorn:"Actually bro, you're wrong.... That's where Danny offers his ass to other guys. Not that theres anything wrong with that."
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
TheSentinel

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jay Thorn has a pestproblem (aka. pissed at Danny) and introduces his brother   Jay Thorn has a pestproblem (aka. pissed at Danny) and introduces his brother Empty12/20/2009, 7:17 pm

I think we are going a little to far here guys. I haven't decided what I'm going to do yet, but I think we have enough here for a good rp.
Back to top Go down
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jay Thorn has a pestproblem (aka. pissed at Danny) and introduces his brother   Jay Thorn has a pestproblem (aka. pissed at Danny) and introduces his brother Empty12/20/2009, 7:20 pm

yeah, we'll keep that in mind, sorry we got a bit carried away with it
Back to top Go down
Pitbull
XFE Hall of Famer
Pitbull

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jay Thorn has a pestproblem (aka. pissed at Danny) and introduces his brother   Jay Thorn has a pestproblem (aka. pissed at Danny) and introduces his brother Empty12/20/2009, 7:26 pm

im sorry too Jay Thorn has a pestproblem (aka. pissed at Danny) and introduces his brother Icon_neutral
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
TheSentinel

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jay Thorn has a pestproblem (aka. pissed at Danny) and introduces his brother   Jay Thorn has a pestproblem (aka. pissed at Danny) and introduces his brother Empty12/20/2009, 7:26 pm

It's okay, I know what's its like.
Back to top Go down
Danny Young
XFE Hall of Famer
Danny Young

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jay Thorn has a pestproblem (aka. pissed at Danny) and introduces his brother   Jay Thorn has a pestproblem (aka. pissed at Danny) and introduces his brother Empty12/21/2009, 5:09 am

Me go crazy with RP sorry
Back to top Go down
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jay Thorn has a pestproblem (aka. pissed at Danny) and introduces his brother   Jay Thorn has a pestproblem (aka. pissed at Danny) and introduces his brother Empty12/24/2009, 7:57 am

Okay, since this won't work, I can do a new one for our match with Boo and Super Dan. Let's just scratch this one, it sucked in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jay Thorn has a pestproblem (aka. pissed at Danny) and introduces his brother   Jay Thorn has a pestproblem (aka. pissed at Danny) and introduces his brother Empty

Back to top Go down

Jay Thorn has a pestproblem (aka. pissed at Danny) and introduces his brother
Page 1 of 1