X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Dominator pissed of about super force

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male
Number of posts : 1748
Registration date : 2008-04-21

The Dominator pissed of about super force Empty
PostSubject: The Dominator pissed of about super force   The Dominator pissed of about super force Empty4/27/2009, 4:29 am

~The camera is moving through a dark and black room. As the camera starts to keep on walking for a little bit a voice is heard~
The Dominator: "Over here dumbass!!"
~The camera turns and The Dominator can be seen with a few wraiths standing behind him carrying flamed torches~
The Dominator: "Well its good to know that the X-Tron is fixed." (sarcastically) "I mean what the hell happened last week??"
Wraith: "Don't you remember?? You blew it up and then set it on fire....."
~The Dominator then slaps his hand across his forehead and starts shaking his head~
The Dominator: "Thanks captain obvious.......oh and hey you guys had a hand in it too!!!"
The Dominator: (serious tone) "Now as I was saying. So tonight is the holy grail, the grand daddy, the big cheese of XFE. The greatest event in professional wrestling history SUPER FORCE!! Were the finest from XFA and XFW come together for one epic ass kicking event were everybody from across the world will be watching. Yes the finest from XFA and XFW.......bull(censored)!!"
The Dominator: "Has anyone even noticed something very, very, very wrong about this pay-per-view??"
Wraith 1: "Not enough half hour promos??"
The Dominator: "Um....no."
Wraith 2: "Not a big enough opening fire works show??"
The Dominator: *gets frustrated a bit* "No!!"
Wraith 3: "No guest celebrities or singers taking up air time to promote there new movie or album??"
~The Dominator slaps his hand against his forehead and he can be seen mouthing the word "dumbass"~
The Dominator: "No dumbasses!! The Sentinel did something very stupid and wrong!! Something only a dumbass like him would do!! Out of all the many stupid mistakes Sentinel has made running this company this mistake is the worst!!! You know what he did that automatically means this pay-per-view is gonna be crap!?!? I will tell you....The Dominator is not featured in this card and Sentinel I have one thing to ask about that....."
~The Dominator closes his eyes tilts his head down for a few seconds. He then takes a deep breathe looks back up and then he opens his eyes~
The Dominator: "What the hell man!!! An XFE original someone who was there since the start and now, the finest star, wrestler, entertainer of this company....not featured in XFE's biggest event??"
The Dominator: "What the (censored) has happened to this company?? What has Sentinel done to this once great business?? I mean we got some chump preaching bible quotes?? I may be a devoted Catholic but dude like honestly?? These millions of chumps watch this show for wrestling not some bible stuff!! And we got Jack Power and Worthy telling us this is a game and some creator stuff or something really I got no idea what the hell there on about?? Like honestly do any of you guys get it??"
Wraith: "Well from what I understand they say that this reality is actually a game and our creators are just normal people that have created us and they decide what we do??"
~The Dominator's left eye brow rises up~
The Dominator: (sarcastically) "Yeah and I bet my creators some pubescent 14 year old kid!! Honestly you people might think were just taking over for greed?? Perhaps....but the real reason is that Sentinel is destroying this show his turning it into a pile of crap and we the black rage will not let that happen!! Sentinel you ran this company long enough, we have watched you destroy it for far too long!! Sentinel you will pay for you ignorance and dumbassnes!! Just remember this as your watching this.... XFW," *The Dominator brings his hand up in front of his face with his palm opened* "Will be mine....."
~The Dominator's palm closes quickly into a fist and at the moment his palm closes the lights go out, after the lights have gone out the words "forever" can be heard fading~

Last edited by TheDominator on 4/27/2009, 9:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SaintPatrik
XFE Hall of Famer
SaintPatrik

Male
Number of posts : 613
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: The Dominator pissed of about super force   The Dominator pissed of about super force Empty4/27/2009, 6:01 am

TheDominator wrote:
You know what he did that autoamtically means this paper view is gonna be crap!?!?

It's "pay-per-view", not "paper view". Don't want to be an a-hole, just trying to help out! Smile
Back to top Go down
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: The Dominator pissed of about super force   The Dominator pissed of about super force Empty4/27/2009, 6:17 am

SaintPatrik wrote:
TheDominator wrote:
You know what he did that autoamtically means this paper view is gonna be crap!?!?

It's "pay-per-view", not "paper view". Don't want to be an a-hole, just trying to help out! Smile

also you spelt automatically wrong you have the second a in wromg place
Back to top Go down
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Dominator pissed of about super force   The Dominator pissed of about super force Empty4/27/2009, 9:34 am

slugger wrote:
SaintPatrik wrote:
TheDominator wrote:

My bad, typos. Slugger by the way you spelt wrong...wrong.
Back to top Go down
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668

PostSubject: Re: The Dominator pissed of about super force   The Dominator pissed of about super force Empty4/27/2009, 11:32 pm

TheDominator wrote:
slugger wrote:
SaintPatrik wrote:
TheDominator wrote:

My bad, typos. Slugger by the way you spelt wrong...wrong.

whoops well m is next to n so i was close lol
Back to top Go down
Dark Ryder
XFE Hall of Famer
Dark Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 1387

PostSubject: Re: The Dominator pissed of about super force   The Dominator pissed of about super force Empty4/28/2009, 2:57 am

hmmm..... I like it
Back to top Go down
SaintPatrik
XFE Hall of Famer
SaintPatrik

Male
Number of posts : 613
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: The Dominator pissed of about super force   The Dominator pissed of about super force Empty4/28/2009, 3:22 am

Yeah, I like it too. A good RP, really pushing the point. Having a valid beef as well, being an original left out of the card. Good stuff.
Back to top Go down
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Dominator pissed of about super force   The Dominator pissed of about super force Empty4/28/2009, 6:38 am

Glad to hear all the good feedbacks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dominator pissed of about super force   The Dominator pissed of about super force Empty

Back to top Go down

The Dominator pissed of about super force
Page 1 of 1