X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Can Morbid trust Worthy? (Unsolitary Confinement 10/21)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Can Morbid trust Worthy? (Unsolitary Confinement 10/21) Empty
PostSubject: Can Morbid trust Worthy? (Unsolitary Confinement 10/21)   Can Morbid trust Worthy? (Unsolitary Confinement 10/21) Empty10/18/2009, 3:51 am

~Morbid Distruction walks into the Psycho Carnival locker room to see Worthy assaulting his Worthy mimes~
Morbid: "Why are you attacking our own men?"
Worthy: "Because they were speaking ill of there leader."
Morbid: "Erm...they are mimes Worthy, they don't talk."
Worthy: "Yes but they also used to be Worthy wraiths too and when the cameras not rolling they talk."
Morbid: "Oh...In that case what did they say?"
Worthy: "They said I am the weak link of the group and that we should elect a new leader."
Morbid: "Well I agree with them, because over the last few weeks you've been acting odd and I don't even know if I can trust you tonight in our tag team title match."
Worthy: "What makes you think that you can't trust me?"
Morbid: "Oh I don't know, how about the fact that you nearly Rogue Speared me last week."
Worthy: "I told you that was an accident."
Morbid: "That's what I thought, but seeing you attacking your own men here makes me realize that you wouldn't think twice about attacking your own team mate and as the leader of our group you should be setting an example."
~Worthy grabs a Worthy mime by his throat and throws him against the wall then marches up to Morbid~
Worthy: "So this is what it's really about is it? You want to be the leader of Psycho Carnival do you?"
Morbid: "No...of course not, but as of late you've not been yourself."
Worthy: "Look Morbid, I have a bunch of men in white coats after me, Sentinel and Jack Power are after me for rogue spearing Jill Wagner last week even though I explained that I was really trying to rogue spear you..."
Morbid: "YOU WHAT!!"
Worthy: "It was just a cover up to get myself out of trouble."
~Morbid storms out of the locker room as Worthy looks on~
Worthy (quietly to himself): "Yeah you go run off Morbid because if I ever hear about you planning to take over the group and kick me out again, then I'll make sure that I won't miss you with my rogue spear next time."
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Can Morbid trust Worthy? (Unsolitary Confinement 10/21)   Can Morbid trust Worthy? (Unsolitary Confinement 10/21) Empty10/19/2009, 10:19 am

BTW i've not seen or heard from Morbid for a while, is he away?
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Can Morbid trust Worthy? (Unsolitary Confinement 10/21)   Can Morbid trust Worthy? (Unsolitary Confinement 10/21) Empty10/19/2009, 5:09 pm

He's been inactive. He comes on every so often.
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Can Morbid trust Worthy? (Unsolitary Confinement 10/21)   Can Morbid trust Worthy? (Unsolitary Confinement 10/21) Empty10/20/2009, 2:46 am

Thanks for letting me know Sent as I thought I upset him or something.
Back to top Go down
Morbiddistruction
XFE Hall of Famer
Morbiddistruction

Male
Number of posts : 458
Registration date : 2008-05-03

PostSubject: Re: Can Morbid trust Worthy? (Unsolitary Confinement 10/21)   Can Morbid trust Worthy? (Unsolitary Confinement 10/21) Empty10/25/2009, 6:17 pm

Im around... i am a bit inactive yes... i am sorry... me and my friends started playing on a World of Warcraft Private server and after playing there a month the guy in charge of it decided to make me one of the GM's there... which grew to making me head GM, while im busy with that im also still hunting for a job and i do my Machinima filming once a week so it does get a bit tireing ^^; this is why ive been inactive, i do come back from time and time to check up on things Worthy i know its a bit late cause i have read alot of the RP's you've put me in but if you wish to use my character more and more you can do as you wish ^^ i trust you'll do the wicked thing
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Can Morbid trust Worthy? (Unsolitary Confinement 10/21)   Can Morbid trust Worthy? (Unsolitary Confinement 10/21) Empty10/27/2009, 3:29 am

Morbiddistruction wrote:
Im around... i am a bit inactive yes... i am sorry... me and my friends started playing on a World of Warcraft Private server and after playing there a month the guy in charge of it decided to make me one of the GM's there... which grew to making me head GM, while im busy with that im also still hunting for a job and i do my Machinima filming once a week so it does get a bit tireing ^^; this is why ive been inactive, i do come back from time and time to check up on things Worthy i know its a bit late cause i have read alot of the RP's you've put me in but if you wish to use my character more and more you can do as you wish ^^ i trust you'll do the wicked thing

The Psycho Carnival thing is over now (you killed Worthy by setting himn on fire and the others left) so once I'm better and I make my return it will probablly be you who I will have a rivalry against (or anyone who poses a threat to XFE).
Back to top Go down
Morbiddistruction
XFE Hall of Famer
Morbiddistruction

Male
Number of posts : 458
Registration date : 2008-05-03

PostSubject: Re: Can Morbid trust Worthy? (Unsolitary Confinement 10/21)   Can Morbid trust Worthy? (Unsolitary Confinement 10/21) Empty10/27/2009, 1:31 pm

Ahhh sounds interesting Very Happy, and yes i saw how i ended your carrer XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can Morbid trust Worthy? (Unsolitary Confinement 10/21)   Can Morbid trust Worthy? (Unsolitary Confinement 10/21) Empty

Back to top Go down

Can Morbid trust Worthy? (Unsolitary Confinement 10/21)
Page 1 of 1