X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

After Kevin Rey vs. Lenny Sten match [09/30]

Go down 
AuthorMessage

After Kevin Rey vs. Lenny Sten match [09/30] Empty
PostSubject: After Kevin Rey vs. Lenny Sten match [09/30]   After Kevin Rey vs. Lenny Sten match [09/30] Empty9/24/2009, 7:59 pm

Thats the RolePlay after the match... I hope you guys enjoy After Kevin Rey vs. Lenny Sten match [09/30] Icon_biggrin

-------------------------------------------------------------------
David Hood: "Kevin Rey did it. He is now Number One Contender."
~Lenny Sten gets up from the mat. He gives a big hug to Kevin and raises his hand~
Lenny Sten: "Look out, Milo. Kevin Rey is coming for you."
~Lenny hugs his friend again before leaving the ring. Kevin climbs the the turnbuckle and poses for the fans. Thalliny runs down the ramp. Lenny holds out his arms to hug her, but she goes right by him and enters the ring. Lenny is confused as he looks back at the ring. Thalliny walks up to Kevin who turns around to look at her. Then they wrap their arms around one another and share a passionate kiss~
Crowd: "Ohhh"
David Hood: "What the..."
Matt Scott: "I thought they didn't like each other?"
~Lenny Sten looks at them and starts tearing up. Kevin Rey asks for a Mic~
Kevin Rey: "Lenny, Lenny...Listen. I know this is...Was, your girlfriend but...You know, she likes winners, and Lenny...You're not a winner."
~Crowd boos~
Kevin Rey: "Let me tell you something that you didn't realize yet... Lenny, you're STILL without any victory in single matches here in XFE! Man, everyone in this company kicks your ass! Now look at me...I am undefeated in single matches! And I am undefeated in tag team matches too! By the way...We are undefeated as the Nation of Sensation... But as anyone can see, this is thanks to Kevin Rey!"
~Crowd boos~
Kevin Rey: "Every XFE fan can see that I am better than you in the ring...And Thalliny said that I am far better than you in bed!"
Crowd: "OOHHHH"
~Thalliny smiles, and kisses Kevin Rey again. They stop kissing, look at the sad face of Lenny Sten, and kiss again. Lenny's tears are falling in the floor. They stop again, and Kevin looks at Lenny, laughing~
Kevin Rey: "You tried to beat the champion...You failed...and when I face the champion...I will win. You're looking at the future Universal-X Champion, and I...I am looking at a Pamonha, the biggest Pamonha ever, called Lenny Sten! All this time we had together, having fun with some guys, was great! Yes Lenny, it was really funny! Do you remember when we mocked Randal? It was really good...We mocked the Woodpeckers from Mars...Steel Girder Steve...And some other guys, and it was really, really good. But all this time I was thinking "Oh my God, all these guys, even the worst guys, are better than my partner!". Lenny, we won a lot of matches together, and they were like Handicap matches, because it was like wrestling on my own! You were there just posing like a winner, when you are the biggest loser ever!
~Crowd boos, showing some pity for Lenny Sten~
Thalliny: "Lenny...When you went to Brazil and told me about how you were 'A great pro-wrestler', I believed you. But man, when you brought me to U.S.A. with you, I saw that many others, are far better than you, including the best of all, and future Universal-X Champion...Kevin Rey! Why would I stay with a man that can't win any match, when I can have the future Universal-X Champion in my hands?"
Kevin Rey: "Do you understand what I'm talking about Lenny? Do you now realize that you're not the sensation, and the real sensation here is called Kevin Rey? Do you understand how insignificant you are?"
~Lenny Sten runs to the ring, and crowd cheers. He stares at Kevin Rey, with watery eyes, grabs the microphone, puts it to his mouth, but doesn't say anything. Looks at Thalliny, with an angry face, puts the mic to his mouth again, but doesn't say anything. Throws the microphone to the mat, and leaves the ring~
~Kevin Rey and Thalliny kiss again. Then celebrate in the ring, as Lenny makes his sad journey backstage~
Back to top Go down
SaintPatrik
XFE Hall of Famer
SaintPatrik

Male
Number of posts : 613
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: After Kevin Rey vs. Lenny Sten match [09/30]   After Kevin Rey vs. Lenny Sten match [09/30] Empty9/25/2009, 3:18 am

That's a seriously awesome RP. Since your friendly bantering has been so good in the last few seasons I have always been rooting for you as a team, but at the same time I have been looking forward to see you guys break up. This is an awesome way of doing it, and turning the respective wrestlers into a clear face and heel with a proper reason to fight each other.

Excellent job!

After Kevin Rey vs. Lenny Sten match [09/30] Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: After Kevin Rey vs. Lenny Sten match [09/30]   After Kevin Rey vs. Lenny Sten match [09/30] Empty9/25/2009, 1:07 pm

Thank you man Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After Kevin Rey vs. Lenny Sten match [09/30]   After Kevin Rey vs. Lenny Sten match [09/30] Empty

Back to top Go down

After Kevin Rey vs. Lenny Sten match [09/30]
Page 1 of 1