X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Storyline Propose - evolving Lenny Sten, Hydramon and Mrend

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Storyline Propose - evolving Lenny Sten, Hydramon and Mrend Empty
PostSubject: Storyline Propose - evolving Lenny Sten, Hydramon and Mrend   Storyline Propose - evolving Lenny Sten, Hydramon and Mrend Empty5/7/2009, 10:54 pm

First Show

Announcer: Ladies and Gentleman, please welcome one of the new revelation in X-Force Entertainment, Hydramon!!!
~Hydramon makes his way to the ring, being applauded by audience. Climbs to the ring and takes the microphone.
Hydramon: Finally, the fans of X-Force can see a really good wrestler. It’s an honor for you on the audience tonight, on the Hydramon debut! I know, I know, the pleasure is all yours!
~And the angry crowd boo, when starts to play some song… Another new guy comes to the ring, with a Brazilian flag on the shoulders. The suspicious crowd quiet, when the guy gets the microphone that was with Hydramon
Lenny Sten: Good night USA! My name is Lenny Sten, and I come to X-Force Entertainment because it has the best crowd ever!!!
~And the people like that new guy, unlike Hydramon.
Lenny Sten: Well… I was on the backstage when I saw this guy… Hydramon, WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING?
Hydramon: Now gimme the microphone, and let me tell you something man… I’m here making my debut speech, to the people that love me, and you interrupt me this way? I think it’s wrong! I’m gonna shut your mouth Sten!
And Hydramon tries to attack Lenny Sten, when another music plays…
Mrend: Hello guys, I’m seeing that you now are good friend… So, why don’t we make a match now? Maybe a… Triple threat match! Lenny vs Mrend vs Hydramon! Let’s see who is the best newcomer in X-Force!
Lenny Sten: I accept!
Hydramon: I’m in it! But I have a nice stipulation for this match… The winner chooses what will be next week, alright?
Mrend: Right!
Lenny Sten: Hmm… The winner can set anything… Maybe a single match, maybe an I quit match… between us… Ok, I accept it, and I’ll enjoy my adventure as “General Manager”…

[Match]

End of Match:
Lenny Sten keeps his ruthless submission hold
Hydramon hits the referee with a chair!!!
Mrend taps out!!!
The referee didn’t see it, and now Hydramon hits Lenny Sten with the chair, and tries a pinning maneuver
One substitute referee comes to the ring and starts counting
Here’s your winner, Hydramon!!!

~Hydramon get’s the microphone
Hydramon: As the winner of the match, I’m who decides what will happen next week… It will be Lenny vs Mrend, in a hardcore match, and I’ll be the special guest referee!
See you next week guys… And I want to see you both bleeding!

Second Show

The following contest is a hardcore match! In this match, there’s no disqualifications, no count out, and falls count anywhere in the arena!
Introduces Lenny Sten…
Introduces Mrend…
Introducing now, the self-proclaimed referee of this match, Hydramon

[Match]

End of match:
Lenny Sten keeps his excruciating submission hold
Mrend can’t resist anymore and taps out
The referee doesn’t ends the match!!!
Hydramon gets a Baseball Bat and hits Lenny Sten head
Lenny Sten falls knocked out and cold!!!
Hydramon gets Mrend up, and gives him the baseball bat
With no mercy, he hits the head of Lenny Sten again!
Mrend tries a pinning maneuver
….1….
….2….
….3….
Here’s your winner, Mrend!

~Mrend and Hydramon looks one into another, and they give a handshake, showing that now they seem to be friends…

Third Show

~Lenny Sten is on the ring, very angry, and says:
Lenny Sten: Hydramon! I want you in this ring right now, we need one match! We need to figure it out! Come on man! I’m calling you here! I AM CHALLENGING YOU!
Hydramon’s song starts to play, and he goes to the ring side
Hydramon: I like you guy! I really like you, because every week is the same thing, I come here and destroy you! Tonight will be no different. You want a match right? Ok, this will be a HANDICAP MATCH! Please welcome my partner, Mrend!
Mrend makes his way to the ring

[Match]

End of match:
Here are your winners, Mrend and Hydramon!
They keep their attack to Lenny Sten, fallen down on the mat. While Mrend is punching him, Hydramon gets a chair and goes to the ring and WHAT?
Hydramon hits Mrend with a chair shot!
Hydramon, with a sadistic smile on the face, leaves the ring.

Fourth show

~Mrend is on the ring
Mrend: Last week, you saw the Hydramon disgusting treason… But I hope that you’re not thinking that this is going to end this way… I have something in my mind…
Hydramon makes his way to the ring
Hydramon: Shut your mouth Mrend. You taped out to times to Lenny Sten, and you didn’t lose any of these matches. Why? Because I was there to help you… But last week, in the handicap match, I realized something… You don’t deserve my help! I defeated Lenny Sten by MYSELF, and you were celebrating like a child when get a lollipop… I didn’t think two times to get that chair and hit you, and I don’t repent!
Mrend: If you want to beat me, just challenge me for a match! But you got me for behind, you’re coward… You’re so disgusting… I was talking with the GM tonight, and he scheduled me against you, Hell in a Cell, on the PPV!
And Lenny’s song plays!
Lenny Sten: I’m sorry for interrupting this relationship discussion, but… There’s something wrong here… Why Lenny Sten, the guy who fought bravely last week against a couple of cowards, isn’t in the match? Can you tell me children? I want to beat both of you in “Hell in a Cell”, I want to leave my mark on the X-Force Entertainment, and leave my mark at your faces! Unfortunately, because of you, the Greatest Crowd ever doesn’t know the real Lenny Sten, the real Brazilian Pride, and the real Big Machine! But the time is coming… It will be on the pay-per-view!
~And Lenny Sten leaves the arena.

PPV

Hell in a Cell – Lenny Sten vs Mrend vs Hydramon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Storyline Propose - evolving Lenny Sten, Hydramon and Mrend   Storyline Propose - evolving Lenny Sten, Hydramon and Mrend Empty5/7/2009, 10:58 pm

I'm sorry, because this is the third rp on this feud... but I was needing to do my first on the federation =)

What do you think about this storyline guys?

Sorry for any error, I am brazilian, and don't know english so fluently...

Anyway, I hope you like it, specially mrend and Hydramon, and I hope that this can be used on the shows...

Thanks for reading it =)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Storyline Propose - evolving Lenny Sten, Hydramon and Mrend   Storyline Propose - evolving Lenny Sten, Hydramon and Mrend Empty5/8/2009, 1:10 am

there is 2 small things....one i didnt hit anyone with my cane 2 i dont think that will be on the show sorry and the 3rd why did i keep taping out and mrend samed a bit nice lol.......its still good rp doe but i think we shood stick with the traning gound one and the into ones
Back to top Go down
Dark Ryder
XFE Hall of Famer
Dark Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 1387
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Storyline Propose - evolving Lenny Sten, Hydramon and Mrend   Storyline Propose - evolving Lenny Sten, Hydramon and Mrend Empty5/8/2009, 1:15 am

I think he means it as an outline for your guy's fued
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Storyline Propose - evolving Lenny Sten, Hydramon and Mrend   Storyline Propose - evolving Lenny Sten, Hydramon and Mrend Empty5/8/2009, 1:21 am

what dose that mean lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Storyline Propose - evolving Lenny Sten, Hydramon and Mrend   Storyline Propose - evolving Lenny Sten, Hydramon and Mrend Empty5/8/2009, 2:39 am

the idea is good but we must stick to the storylines so far.

and not create something new but this is idea is perfect.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Storyline Propose - evolving Lenny Sten, Hydramon and Mrend   Storyline Propose - evolving Lenny Sten, Hydramon and Mrend Empty5/8/2009, 2:43 am

fray we will stick with your rp for the fued into then we will go on form there...i like yours as will fray cos i get to hit you with a cane Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Storyline Propose - evolving Lenny Sten, Hydramon and Mrend   Storyline Propose - evolving Lenny Sten, Hydramon and Mrend Empty5/8/2009, 4:01 am

Thanx but Lenny has got a great story line here we could take this as the red line and work with this for now ok
Back to top Go down
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male
Number of posts : 1748
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Storyline Propose - evolving Lenny Sten, Hydramon and Mrend   Storyline Propose - evolving Lenny Sten, Hydramon and Mrend Empty5/8/2009, 5:44 am

Good to see the new guys really getting into fueds.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Storyline Propose - evolving Lenny Sten, Hydramon and Mrend   Storyline Propose - evolving Lenny Sten, Hydramon and Mrend Empty5/8/2009, 1:13 pm

if we work on this storyline, i think we could replace the baseball bat for the cane when mrends is hitting lenny, and maybe some cane shot in "Hell in a Cell"...

but if you don't want to use this, I'm happy with the "Training Ground", and there's no problem to me...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Storyline Propose - evolving Lenny Sten, Hydramon and Mrend   Storyline Propose - evolving Lenny Sten, Hydramon and Mrend Empty5/9/2009, 10:35 pm

ok i dont care wtich one as long as i get to hit someone with a cane this wound be ok but the Training Grounds woud make a good into i rekon
Back to top Go down
Killswitch Overdrive

Killswitch Overdrive

Number of posts : 325
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Storyline Propose - evolving Lenny Sten, Hydramon and Mrend   Storyline Propose - evolving Lenny Sten, Hydramon and Mrend Empty5/9/2009, 11:30 pm

make sure you guys talk to our GM, Sentinel, so he can make a Hell in a Cell match at the ppv, cause no feds are able to buy them yet, you must make them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Storyline Propose - evolving Lenny Sten, Hydramon and Mrend   Storyline Propose - evolving Lenny Sten, Hydramon and Mrend Empty5/10/2009, 12:13 am

ok when is the ppv?
Back to top Go down
Killswitch Overdrive

Killswitch Overdrive

Number of posts : 325
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Storyline Propose - evolving Lenny Sten, Hydramon and Mrend   Storyline Propose - evolving Lenny Sten, Hydramon and Mrend Empty5/10/2009, 12:21 am

ppv is 4 weeks after our season starts, and the following X-Force Aggression is like a special event, every superstar can compete
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Storyline Propose - evolving Lenny Sten, Hydramon and Mrend   Storyline Propose - evolving Lenny Sten, Hydramon and Mrend Empty5/10/2009, 12:56 am

ok thx there is something alse worng with the story line...your makeing me wrestler look dumb lol...and mrend dont shake ppls hands he hits them with canes Twisted Evil and + my guy dosent pin he makes them tap
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Storyline Propose - evolving Lenny Sten, Hydramon and Mrend   Storyline Propose - evolving Lenny Sten, Hydramon and Mrend Empty5/10/2009, 1:31 am

ok mrend this is detail work you are talking about. These are rough scetches we intend to work out. And you are deffinetly going to hit somone with your Cane
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Storyline Propose - evolving Lenny Sten, Hydramon and Mrend   Storyline Propose - evolving Lenny Sten, Hydramon and Mrend Empty5/10/2009, 4:49 am

mad Twisted Evil lol how about lenny is all like happy and not mad in the into til i do what i put down in my mrends rage rp?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Storyline Propose - evolving Lenny Sten, Hydramon and Mrend   Storyline Propose - evolving Lenny Sten, Hydramon and Mrend Empty5/11/2009, 12:13 am

I dont know why don't you ask him?

I am of for 3 day's guy's i am going to england for my work.

See you all soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Storyline Propose - evolving Lenny Sten, Hydramon and Mrend   Storyline Propose - evolving Lenny Sten, Hydramon and Mrend Empty

Back to top Go down

Storyline Propose - evolving Lenny Sten, Hydramon and Mrend
Page 1 of 1