X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Backstage Rumors (XFW 8/19)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Killswitch Overdrive

Killswitch Overdrive

Number of posts : 325
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Backstage Rumors (XFW 8/19) Empty
PostSubject: Backstage Rumors (XFW 8/19)   Backstage Rumors (XFW 8/19) Empty8/15/2009, 9:42 pm

~Camera fades to Killswitch Overdrive sitting on a chair with his hand under his chin in a thinking position~
KO: "Forfeit, I am in the second round in the XFE Aggression Championship Tournament, but I didn't want my match to end like that. Maybe it was those rumors spreading around backstage."
~Turns to the camera~
KO: "Apparently, some rumors have been spreading about this new attitude that I have obtained, fighting for the fans, when people back there think it's all BS and I'm still going to screw the fans over at the end."
~Crowd boo's~
KO: "I was supposed to face a man making his second match, but he bailed out, the same man that bailed out last XFW."
~Crowd boo's~
KO: "But, I'm in the second round, I didn't like how I got there, and as for our draft and 100th show, I don't mind where I end up, but I will win the Aggression Championship for you fans, and I promise to devote the rest of my wrestling Career for you, and everyone tonight and our draft show will receive $200 store credit to the XFE gift shop from my own pocket."
~Crowd cheers and starts chanting, "KILLSWITCH, KILLSWITCH!"~
KO: "Also, for our 100th show, I will buy everyone a drink. Sorry London."
~Crowd boo's~
KO: "Wow, I don't like that noise, alright, drinks for everyone tonight also."
~Camera fades to black~
Back to top Go down

Backstage Rumors (XFW 8/19)
Page 1 of 1