X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Clay, Darth- Student XFA show 8/15

Go down 
AuthorMessage
"The Natural"
XFE Hall of Famer
Clay, Darth- Student    XFA show 8/15 65-65

Male
Number of posts : 684
Registration date : 2008-11-02

Clay, Darth- Student    XFA show 8/15 Empty
PostSubject: Clay, Darth- Student XFA show 8/15   Clay, Darth- Student    XFA show 8/15 Empty8/14/2009, 9:41 am

~"The Movie" by Aerosmith begins to play, as the crowd cheers. "The Natural" Jesse Blue comes out. The fans get even louder. Jesse pumps them up by waving his arms upward. He lifts a microphone to his lips, and begins to speak~
Jesse Blue: "Hello, Miami! It's like Rod Stewart always says, 'Tonight's the Night!' Tonight, Darth Clay finally gets his. Darth, it's amazing, how far you've come. Fallen General Manager, scolded dog, friends won't talk to you...Seems you have nothing to lose now..."
~The crowd cheers~
Jesse: "I've got news for you, pal...You can still lose some more. When I get my hands on you, it's gonna be like that old song from Martha and the Vandellas...'Nowhere to run to, baby. Nowhere to hide'...Your new address will be "World of Hurt". I'll be your transportation, and that train leaves tonight...Right here...From Miami, F-L-A!"
~The crowd cheers again~
Jesse: "For the past...I don't even remember how long...You've been a thorn in my side. You tried and tried to break me...But you couldn't. Tonight, it's my turn to break you. I'm going to beat you from pillar to post. You did nothing but give me a hard time. Now you will serve hard time...Your jailor will be "The New Age Superman". When I'm done with you, I'll do the only thing left to do...Crumple you up, and toss you in the dumpster out back, with the rest of the trash...Where you belong..."
Jesse: "Tonight, I'm going to teach you a lesson. Tonight, I'm going to make sure you learn it well. Course Study- Pain and suffering. Instructor- "The Natural" Jesse Blue."
Back to top Go down

Clay, Darth- Student XFA show 8/15
Page 1 of 1