X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Challenge to Worthy For A Match

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Challenge to Worthy For A Match Empty
PostSubject: Challenge to Worthy For A Match   Challenge to Worthy For A Match Empty8/12/2009, 7:59 am

Worthy you may be going for the tag team titles but that doesn't mean you can't escape the wraith of an Alsop........I challenge you to a match....anytime.....anywhere.....anyhow.....And let me tell you....that I won't take no as a answer.....

(Yeah I know, I was in character a bit but hey...that was quite fun....)
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Challenge to Worthy For A Match   Challenge to Worthy For A Match Empty8/12/2009, 8:44 am

Spoiler:

What is it with the jokers in this fed all wanting a match against the dark jester himself?

You and unknown seem to be under the impression that you are worthy of my time when infact I have bigger issues to take care of as them poncey number crunchers in XFE management don't have the bollocks to give me and Morbid our title shot as they feel that we need to earn it.....

....Infact that gives me an idea, how about you and Unknown team up and prepare to get down with the clowns in tag team action because I am Worthy the dark jester and the Psycho Carnival is about to begin.... AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! clown
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Challenge to Worthy For A Match   Challenge to Worthy For A Match Empty8/13/2009, 5:47 am

im down with that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Challenge to Worthy For A Match   Challenge to Worthy For A Match Empty

Back to top Go down

Challenge to Worthy For A Match
Page 1 of 1