X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

5/24 The results are in...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 1356
Registration date : 2008-05-01

5/24 The results are in... Empty
PostSubject: 5/24 The results are in...   5/24 The results are in... Empty5/21/2008, 8:32 pm

[The scene opens up in the back as Jade is walking down the hallway. She is wearing her usual attire adjusting her trademark Triton hat as she passes The Playboy in the hall enroute to the interview area to meet with Jill. As she reaches the interview area the XFW staffing crew are making final adjustments on a large flatscreen television screen.]

Jill “Jade. Hi, we are just about prepared to see the results of the challenged issued to you last week by GodSBlood.”

Jade “That’s awesome Jill was there a lot of votes registered?”

Jill “Very much so; so much in fact the server crashed three times so the IT crew has been working hard getting all the results out, just a few minor things left. If you will follow me we can get started”

:They both make their way to the barstools that are set up on both sides of the large television screen:

Jade “Well, here we go!”

[Back in the arena]

David Hood “We just got word that the results from the challenged issued by GodSBlood have been tallied up. I for one am ecstatic to see the results.”

Matt Scott “You know we got a such a good turnout from the polls, maybe I should start one, maybe something along the lines of Jade should go out with me!”

David “Not again, we already went over this Matt. If you put a poll up about you will only be embarrassed beyond belief.”

Matt “It’s still nice to dream about it anyways”

:As they begin bickering the familiar sounds of a guitar solo can be heard as the crowd erupts into cheers before “Barracuda” by Heart blairs over the audio system. The crowd waits in anticipation for Jade to come out, but instead the song fades and her and Jill appear on the titantron:

Jade “Las Vegas, Nevada! :The crowd continues to cheer: The Sorority Girl has made it to this great city!!! Now, I am currently in the back with the LIVE results from the week long poll that has been going on since GodSBlood challenged me at Guilty Conscience. Jill, if you would please”

:Jill turns on the television screen as random numbers start popping up on the screen before a staggering 96% show up under Fans Wanting the match; 3% don’t want the match; and 1% undecided:

Jade “:turning back to the camera: Well well, you wanted the Sorority Girl GodSBlood? You got her! Me, and you tonight in Las Vegas!”

Jill “Can you do that? Can you just make an impromptu match on the spot like that?”

Jade “I’m not making anything, the fans want to see GodSBlood scream tonight, they will see him scream. I’ve already went over it with The Sentinel, and he seems to enjoy the idea of putting fans into the arena and making the show more widely televised! So tonight GodSBlood, wait, why wait until later?”

[She stands up as Jill looks puzzled and leaves the interview area. She is walking down the hall as she starts walking towards the titantron as the camera shows her meeting up with Kristen and Teresa before the camera view cuts to the arena camera as “Barracuda” blairs over the arena’s sound system for a second time as the crowd erupts into cheers]

Erica “Making her way to the ring, she stands at a petite 5’4” and is the Sorority Leader for the Pi Beta Phi Florida Chapter, “The Athletic Angel” Jade Bachman!!!!

:She stands at the center of the rampway as multiple cameraflashes can be seen throughout the arena as Kristen stands on her right and Teresa on her left:

David “It looks like things are about pick up…Right now!!!!!”

Matt “Things sure are picking up.”

David “:sliding his chair further away from Matt: I’ll be over here…”

:The three women stand in their trademark 2006 FHM rendition of the famous Charlie’s Angel pose as the crowd continues to cheer before making their way to the ring as Jade rolls into the ring and takes the microphone from Erica:

Jade “We can get the party started right now GodSBlood!!!”

David “ I hate to do this but we have to take a quick commercial break right now!”

[The scene fades to a commercial as Jade is stretching in the ring waiting on GodSBlood response…]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 5/24 The results are in...   5/24 The results are in... Empty5/22/2008, 11:41 am

A Sudden Lightning Struck The Middle Of The Ring.. Jade Bachman waiting patiently. The lights slowly turned red, a rushed fire circle the ring... a mysterious entity they called... "GodSBlooD"... slowly walked toward the ring... the crowds get wild... he raised his right hand and a hundred pyros surround the arena...

"Jade Bachman..." (the crowds electrified and shout loudly the name)

Las Vegas, Nevada Crowds:

GodSBlooD!!!
GodSBlooD!!!
GodSBlooD!!!

"Las Vegas, Nevada...a perfect place to gamble your soul... Jade Bachman... 'cause when you choose to face me in a match here in XFW Forceful Aggression (the crowds get wilder and louder) I will torment every single piece of your soul... and you will never... ever... mentioned again.. the name of...

"GodSBlooD"...

For Whom The Bell Tolls by: Metallica begin to play; (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XX-KjkdDozQ&feature=related)
Back to top Go down
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male
Number of posts : 1748
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: 5/24 The results are in...   5/24 The results are in... Empty5/23/2008, 2:31 am

(like the rivalry here between you two it good oh and whom the bells toll by metallica seems like me and you got good taste in music)
Back to top Go down
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 1356
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: 5/24 The results are in...   5/24 The results are in... Empty5/23/2008, 4:46 pm

((LoL, be happy that I didn't have my other girly music when I started playing. Before I changed to Barracuda, I had Aqua - Barbie Girl (Sorority Girl remix) lol, but I changed it due to my hybrid gimmick, ah, I don't know if it's as much as a rivalry since we are both faces, but with the recent flux in the roster I was going to check for who are heels and try to get something started with them; someone to be the yin to my yang so to speak))
Back to top Go down
DieHard

DieHard

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: 5/24 The results are in...   5/24 The results are in... Empty5/23/2008, 4:54 pm

Jade wrote:
((LoL, be happy that I didn't have my other girly music when I started playing. Before I changed to Barracuda, I had Aqua - Barbie Girl (Sorority Girl remix) lol, but I changed it due to my hybrid gimmick, ah, I don't know if it's as much as a rivalry since we are both faces, but with the recent flux in the roster I was going to check for who are heels and try to get something started with them; someone to be the yin to my yang so to speak))

(Since I've already set up an interest The Playboy has on you, we could set up a rejction sort of angle, or an acceptance angle where you get pissed that pretended to be a friend to get you and now he's hitting on Jill after and stopped calling you - the is dependant on if Sentinel wants me to keep feuding with Dark Ryder/darth clay et al.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 5/24 The results are in...   5/24 The results are in... Empty5/24/2008, 12:55 am

((rivalry clown sound god, taste even better pig i think me and Jade will have a good rivalry for two reason, one > we are evenly match and second > we are the (soon) greatest TWG tag team ever and a rivalry between us in inevitable (like The "Rockers - Marty Jannety & Shawn Michaels") but... it will be difficult for me to create a storyline between our rivalry because i respect my partner rendeer
so... watch out XFW rosters GodSBlooD will soon pick a wrestler that he will torment every single XFW show... and he... will never... ever... i mean ever.... mentioned again.... the name of... GodSBlooD))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 5/24 The results are in...   5/24 The results are in... Empty

Back to top Go down

5/24 The results are in...
Page 1 of 1