X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

XFA Results 02/10/10

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
John Deep
XFE Hall of Famer
John Deep

Male
Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2010-01-01

XFA Results 02/10/10 Empty
PostSubject: XFA Results 02/10/10   XFA Results 02/10/10 Empty10/2/2010, 1:14 pm

XFA results from 2nd October 2010.

XFA Results 02/10/10 Destin10
Amber Destiny, Pat Booker, Bosero representing Desiny shows at XFA. They talk about how they gonna gain title shots for XFE tag team golds after win with Plin & Sisky.-In my opinion borning stegment have nothing to give or introduce. 4/10

XFA Results 02/10/10 02101010
Good match, not awesome but good. There wasn't long but we see how Destiny dominate their opponents. About Order hmm... they was good at start of match but after this they lose advantage and by "Dark Art Raging Bosero" Destiny takes a point for race to Tag Team gold. After match was announced that Destiny will face D.A.S at next week XFA.7/10

XFA Results 02/10/10 State_10
The "Mystery Boss" of State of Flux praised Throns and also decide to take things in his hands an announced that next week John Deep versus Danny Danger loser lives SoF.-Quick stegment with announce the match. Quite interesting who is this Boss of State of Flux. 7/10

XFA Results 02/10/10 02101011
Not good and not bad match. When Rob Mayhem hit MORTAL Chair Shot Of Justice I thought that he got him but STC escape from hold and hit STC Road then hit Reverse Figure 4 and Rob Mayhem was able to tap out when Mystery Man runs in but Steve was ready for him hits few shots then graps chair and was ready to hit him but Mystery Guy run out. Then STC hits chair shot to Rob and make him tap out with Reverse Figure 4.-Match was borning and with lots of finishers which don't do any damage to Rob Maygem. Maybe only the end was interesting when Mystery Run in. 4/10

XFA Results 02/10/10 Slugge10
Slugger make stegment cause of interference last week of Mystery Man in his match for Aggression title. He said that if this person show right now they only have no hold barred match but if he won't then slugger will do everything to get this man and make his life so bad and painful. Mystery Guy doesn't show and Slugger said that he will find him.-Great stegment that makes me interesting who is this Mystery Man and I can't wait moment that Slugger will find out who he is. 8/10

XFA Results 02/10/10 02101012
Big Fatty V truly dominate here lots of trademark and devasting moves. There was two or three moment when Steel Girder Steve take advantage. Revenge from SGS wasn't completed and everything ends with Fat Bomb from Big Fatty V.Big Fatty V dominate too much to make this match really good but it have bad and good sides. Good side is for Big Fatty V for winning this match so easly and bad side was for match to hasn't see adjusted fight. 7/10

XFA Results 02/10/10 Thorn_10
As for start Jay takes mic from Jamie and make it by himself. He said that they will be no longer ignored. They think that the only person that is intrested of Tag Team titles is D.A.S and they will finally have chance to no.1 contender match next week. They also saids that when they win titles at All or Nothing they don't lose it for a long long time. At the end they saids that Vince will not survive tonight cause his standing on way of their mission.-Good one I love to read theirs RP they are so interesting and its enjoy to read this. And about this stegment, its takes everything what must have stegment of future Tag Team champions. 9/10

XFA Results 02/10/10 02101013
Before match Throns tells that jokes over and they if someone don't belive them then they should ask Big Cop. After this they said that they are on a mission and everyone who will step in their way will be hurt. Short match but good one lots of submission locks and in the end Jay graps the win. There was two effective signatures moves and that hurts.-Great match and also great RP before a match. D.A.S looks determinate to win no.1 contender match with Destiny next week.8/10

XFA Results 02/10/10 Rebel_10
Rebel Nations is backstage and they are talking about why they lose last week. Firstly they said that is because of referee that he is sold and cause of JD takes steroids. And then they should stick together like chopsticks as one is weak but when there are lot of it they are strong. After this Worthy gives a chance for Mr Fabulous to take on Boobinator one on one. Then Mr Fabulous thanks and go to warm up before fight.Really good one this shows how Rebel Nation likes each other and shows how they don't like XFE management.8/10

XFA Results 02/10/10 02101014
Boobinator was truly dominate this match. There was lots of submission locks and trademarks. Boobinator was going to make Mr Fabulous tap out but then Big Fatty V takes Boo attention and then Mr Fabulous locks him in Fabulous Deadly Rushing Armbar and make Boobinator taps out.-I don't like result of this match cause Boo doesn't deserve to lose. It's only by interference BFV. So now we've got thing cleanly that Extreme Fight Championship gonna be on the line at All or Nothing.After match BFV saids that he accept Boobinators challenge for Last Man Standing Match at PPV.8/10

XFA Results 02/10/10 02101015
Chance in this match was so aligned there was so many submission locks there was trademarks and devasting moves but in the end Wodka takes advantege and hits Double Axe Handle and after this lock John Deep in a Anklescrew submission. Then John Deep taps out. The match was too short looking at this two opponents I could say that they at the same level so why John Deep taps out so quickly. There we have first title defend for Wodka and first lose in XFE for John Deep.7/10

XFA Results 02/10/10 Slugge11XFA Results 02/10/10 The_na10
Jesse comes to Slugger lockeroom then ask what is going on with blackboard. Slugger saids that there is pictures of guys which can be Mystery Man. Jesse saw his picture on in and Slugger tells him that he belive that it wasn't he but as for now they are all of superstars. Then Jesse tells that he will take Sluggler's back tonight.Good one I have no more to say about it as It's look like Jesse and Slugger likes each other.9/10

XFA Results 02/10/10 02101016
This main of event was the best match here tonight. There was lots of trademarks, submission locks, finishers and tag team actions so I doesn't see anything that I doesn't like in this one. At the end Slugger locks JD Allgood in a saviour lock then he taps out.The best match on this XFA. Stegment before this match was as good as this match up so I give for it 9/10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XFA Results 02/10/10   XFA Results 02/10/10 Empty10/3/2010, 2:51 am

I know about this finishers but I can't get with it to perfection. My match with Rob Mayhem and only 4/10. Come on bro !
Back to top Go down
Seraphim

Seraphim

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2010-09-04

PostSubject: Re: XFA Results 02/10/10   XFA Results 02/10/10 Empty10/3/2010, 6:46 am

Nice sum up, would have liked to see our match a bit longer though Smile
Seems we need to do a pure sub match that would be fun!
Back to top Go down
John Deep
XFE Hall of Famer
John Deep

Male
Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2010-01-01

PostSubject: Re: XFA Results 02/10/10   XFA Results 02/10/10 Empty10/3/2010, 7:02 am

We both good at submission cause think what can happend in ultimate submission match Very Happy
Back to top Go down
"The Natural"
XFE Hall of Famer
XFA Results 02/10/10 65-65

Male
Number of posts : 684
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: XFA Results 02/10/10   XFA Results 02/10/10 Empty10/3/2010, 8:36 am

Good work! I like reading these.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XFA Results 02/10/10   XFA Results 02/10/10 Empty

Back to top Go down

XFA Results 02/10/10
Page 1 of 1