X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NAMN Rp for 1st week of new season

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
QuanBeast
XFE Hall of Famer
QuanBeast

Male
Number of posts : 729
Registration date : 2008-04-30

NAMN Rp for 1st week of new season Empty
PostSubject: NAMN Rp for 1st week of new season   NAMN Rp for 1st week of new season Empty6/18/2009, 9:13 am

*The big screen the comes alight as the house lights go down and corny news-cast music plays over the sound system. A picture of a spinning globe is seen and then the initials N.A.M.N appear on the screen. The picture then comes into focus with Quan sitting behind a news desk and in the seat next to him Jeremy Alsop. Both are wearing sports jackets and glasses over their regular wrestling gear. Jeremy appear to be wearing a large, fake 1970’s moustache*

Jeremy: “Welcome again wrestling fans to the next edition of New Nge Mafia News. I’m Jeremy Alsop and this is Quanravdan Odonjil Bat-Ochir”.

The camera focuses in on Quan with a picture next to him superimposed on the screen of Justin Alsop

Quan: “Sad news this week as junior XFA member and general slime ball Justin Alsop captured the Aggression title in a farcical match that dragged the level of cheating and corruption in XFA to a new low, only to immediately loose it to JD Allgood.”

*A brief piece of video footage is shown of Justin hugging the title belt as he makes his exit from the wrestling ring. Then a follow up clip of Allgood getting the win on XFA. Jeremy can be heard grumbling on his side of the studio*

Jeremy: “That little brat has no idea what is coming to him”.

Quan: “Anonymous sources available to NAMN have stated that a certain degree of paranoia has infected Justin after his title win and immediate loss, establishing that cheaters never prosper.”

Jeremy (still muttering): ”Honestly I am going to stove his face in the little turd.”

The camera focuses in on Jeremy (having gained his composure) with a picture next to him superimposed on the screen a picture of the Tag Title belts”

Jeremy: “The wrestling world celebrated this week as the novice New Age Mafia tag team of Diamond Troy Justice and Quan captured the tag titles [turning to Quan]. Congratulations”.

Quan: “Thank you”.

Jeremy: “Quan, any idea on what the new team might name themselves?”.

Quan: ”Not so far Jeremy. We had considered ‘Rough Justice’ as a name but then realized that it cannot be reduced to a TLA".

Jeremy:”What’s a TLA?”

Quan: ”Three Letter Acronym. And you know that all things XFE need to have a TLA.”

*The camera focuses in on Jeremy who has a makeup woman helping him reattach his fake moustache. The woman giggles as Jeremy whispers something to her but then Jeremy nudges her out of the way as he realizes the camera is on him.*

Quan: “Let’s go now to our sports desk and our reporter Dark Ryder.”

*Camera pans to Dark Ryder standing in front of sports themed backdrop. His eyes glow unnaturally as the view of him is obscured by his ever present haunting fog. He stands for a long time in silence as the picture on the camera cracks and suffers from interference”

Dark Ryder:”In wrestling this week. Pain and suffering will haunt any who defy me, Dark Ryder, or the New Age Mafia.”

*Dark Ryder raises his hand slightly and becomes completely obscured by the fog.

The camera pans back to Jeremy and Quan*

Jeremy: “Great stuff from Dark Ryder there. Still practicing with the teleprompter we see.”

Quan: “Thank you Dark Ryder!”.

Jeremy: “Next week on New Age Mafia News, find out our nomination for XFA’s best finisher and follow our take on the opening show of the new season”.

*The news theme music return as the news room fades into the background.”

Last edited by QuanBeast on 6/18/2009, 12:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongolian_wrestling
QuanBeast
XFE Hall of Famer
QuanBeast

Male

PostSubject: Re: NAMN Rp for 1st week of new season   NAMN Rp for 1st week of new season Empty6/18/2009, 9:17 am

Jeremy or Dark Ryder. Feel free to send any edits you want to your dialouge in this. We have loads of time until the first show of the season.

I plan to rotate the members of the NAM in and out of this RP. let me know if you dont want o appear or if you want it to tie in with other storylines. I fancy keeping the NAMN going for a while as it has lots of potential for gags.

Send me any ideas you have also.
Back to top Go down
SaintPatrik
XFE Hall of Famer
SaintPatrik

Male
Number of posts : 613
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: NAMN Rp for 1st week of new season   NAMN Rp for 1st week of new season Empty6/18/2009, 9:55 am

Hilarious!

Really good piece of humor there, Quan. A bit disappointed my title win wasn't mentioned, but you can't have it all, can you? Smile
Back to top Go down
QuanBeast
XFE Hall of Famer
QuanBeast

Male

PostSubject: Re: NAMN Rp for 1st week of new season   NAMN Rp for 1st week of new season Empty6/18/2009, 10:47 am

SaintPatrik wrote:
Hilarious!

Really good piece of humor there, Quan. A bit disappointed my title win wasn't mentioned, but you can't have it all, can you? Smile

Trying not to make each one super long. Also need to save material for future weeks. Can easily fit you in next week. Live interview possibly? 60 minutes style?
Back to top Go down
QuanBeast
XFE Hall of Famer
QuanBeast

Male

PostSubject: Re: NAMN Rp for 1st week of new season   NAMN Rp for 1st week of new season Empty6/18/2009, 12:07 pm

Crap. Just read the last show of last season and now realise that Justin is no longer the title holder.

Hmmmm.

Will edit this when I get a chance. Guess I should really keep up with the shows!!
Back to top Go down
Jeremy
XFE Hall of Famer
Jeremy

Male
Number of posts : 1341
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: NAMN Rp for 1st week of new season   NAMN Rp for 1st week of new season Empty6/18/2009, 7:06 pm

lol! That is a classic Quan!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://oceaniawrestling.forumotion.net/forum.htm
QuanBeast
XFE Hall of Famer
QuanBeast

Male

PostSubject: Re: NAMN Rp for 1st week of new season   NAMN Rp for 1st week of new season Empty7/9/2009, 1:55 pm

Hey you guys!!! This is the RP that I wanted to go in last weeks show. it still kind of works. Feel free to edit if you want.

Fresh NAMN next week!!
Back to top Go down
"The Natural"
XFE Hall of Famer
NAMN Rp for 1st week of new season 65-65

Male
Number of posts : 684
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: NAMN Rp for 1st week of new season   NAMN Rp for 1st week of new season Empty7/9/2009, 5:03 pm

It would be funny to have an Andy Rooney Style editorial too
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NAMN Rp for 1st week of new season   NAMN Rp for 1st week of new season Empty

Back to top Go down

NAMN Rp for 1st week of new season
Page 1 of 1