X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

End of a legacy? (Guilty Conscience) (2 Roleplays)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Killswitch Overdrive

Killswitch Overdrive

Number of posts : 325
Registration date : 2009-01-01

End of a legacy? (Guilty Conscience) (2 Roleplays) Empty
PostSubject: End of a legacy? (Guilty Conscience) (2 Roleplays)   End of a legacy? (Guilty Conscience) (2 Roleplays) Empty6/6/2009, 10:21 pm

~Camera fades to Jill Wagner with Travo in an interview booth~
Jill Wagner: "I'm here now with Cold Blooded Killer member, Travo, who is getting his first singles title shot in his one year career with X-Force Wrestling. First, what do you think of your one year career Pay-Per-View?"
Travo: "Well Jill, I'm a little nervous right now, not with the match, but because I am doing the talking alone tonight. But one year ago today, Y2K and me had our first ever Tag Team Title shot. We lost the match, but we won a tournament beating all the other teams in XFW only to come short with NLO. I've been having a great run this past year, and I will continue it."
Jill Wagner: "And with your Ladder Match against Killswitch Overdrive, where the winner not only becomes Extreme Fight Champion, but leader of the X-Treme Killing Machines, what are your thoughts of that."
Travo: "I would love to be the Extreme Fight Champion, and the leader of our group. But, Killswitch doesn't take losses to well, or getting beat up as you saw on X-Force Wrestling last week."
Jill Wagner: "But after you won the match last week, after giving Killswitch the Mitch Breaker, he did the Overkill and knocked you out, if he hits that move, it will be over for you and your goal to becoming champion."
Travo: "Jill, I have the greatest game plan for tonight, and Killswitch will not get that Overkill on me, if he does, it's because I screwed up. The future of the X-Treme Killing Machines lies between me and Killswitch. If I win, there is a very high chance that last week will be the last time you see us team up. But I have to get ready, I gotta go."
Jill Wagner: "Before you leave Travo, there are rumors of a mystery friend of yours is at the event tonight, do you know who it is?"
Travo: "Jill, I do not know. I have to go now."
Jill Wagner: "Alright, thanks Travo, good luck in your match."

(I'll get the Killswitch Interview later today)
Back to top Go down
Killswitch Overdrive

Killswitch Overdrive

Number of posts : 325
Registration date : 2009-01-01

End of a legacy? (Guilty Conscience) (2 Roleplays) Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of a legacy? (Guilty Conscience) (2 Roleplays)   End of a legacy? (Guilty Conscience) (2 Roleplays) Empty6/6/2009, 11:45 pm

~Camera fades to Killswitch in a dark ally in the stadium somewhere~
KO: "All I been asked when I walk out side is, Killswitch, will the X-Treme Killing Machines stay together after Guilty Conscience? Well my answer to all is, I don't know. I am not willing to let go of my leadership and my Extreme Fight Championship."
~crowd cheers~
KO: "Rumor has it that somebody that me and Travo know is in the building tonight. I checked if bleeding face got out of the operation room, and he did this morning, but there were no planes coming here all day from the Edmonton International Airport. It won't be bleeding face, but you never know."
~crowd cheers~
KO: "As of tonight, I know that I will wreck my partner in crime, we have been together for a year now, but that bond is broken. I proved last week on XFW that I am the greatest, knocking out Travo with the Overkill. Tonight, we will be on the top of the ladder together, and one of us will prevail, and it won't be Travo. Tonight will be Travo's first and only singles title match."
~camera fades as Killswitch Overdrive starts walking towards the ring~
Back to top Go down

End of a legacy? (Guilty Conscience) (2 Roleplays)
Page 1 of 1