X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guilty Conscience - The Playboy vs Dark Ryder

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DieHard

DieHard

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-04-30

Guilty Conscience - The Playboy vs Dark Ryder Empty
PostSubject: Guilty Conscience - The Playboy vs Dark Ryder   Guilty Conscience - The Playboy vs Dark Ryder Empty5/17/2008, 11:49 pm

For early in the show

(The Playboy's music hits and he saunters down to the ring with a lovely lady on each arm, climbs into the ring and asks for the microphone)

(crowd half and half with cheers/boos)

Playboy : Ladies, ladies, ladies... please keep the noise down. I know it's hard to contain yourself seeing me up here, much like Elvis and the Beatles way back when, but there is something that I have to say that needs to be heard. On Saturday, May 17th, I won this lovely Aggression Championship belt. Today, on this pay per view, Guilty Conscience, I defend my belt. To date - I have no idea against who... and really I don't care. I beat darth clay to a bloody pulp (cheers from the crowd!) to win this belt, and I will do the exact same thing to anyone else who dares to try me for it. I will hold nothing back. It will be a war. I will give you both of these guns (flexes his biceps - then points down to his waist), but I'll save my elephant gun for the ladies. To whoever will be facing me tonight... you had better bring everything you have and then some, 'cause you don't have an ice cube's chance in hell.

(Dark Ryder to add something)

Last edited by DieHard on 5/18/2008, 12:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dark Ryder
XFE Hall of Famer
Dark Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 1387
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Guilty Conscience - The Playboy vs Dark Ryder Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty Conscience - The Playboy vs Dark Ryder   Guilty Conscience - The Playboy vs Dark Ryder Empty5/18/2008, 4:18 am

[with saying that Playboy drops his microphone and begins his exit out of the ring, he lifts the ropes up letting the ladies leave first and just before he is about to climb out the lights start flickering across the entire stadium]

[The song Tranquilize begins and the ring starts to enshroud itself in a thick fog, witnessing this dark event first hand Playboy stops what he is doing and stands there unable to comprehend what is happening]

[As the fog starts to fade the shadow of a man in a black hooded cloak can be seen standing there facing Playboy]

[Playboy doesn't faze at all, as he masks his fear with anger]

The Playboy: So your my opponent??? I thought i was getting a challenge today but it seems that the General Manger just seems to want me to keep my title. No matter, I was planning on giving my pythons [as Playboy says the word pythons he flexes his two arms to show his enormous muscles] a workout anyway... turns out you just became my new weights....

[The ladies that had accompinied Playboy to the ring started to cheer in which made Playboy smile]

[Dark Ryder looks up at the woman and points out at them, in a matter of seconds fog comes out of nowhere and surrounds the woman, when it evaporates nothing is left which left Playboy by himself]

[Playboy's smile disappears only to be replaced by rage]

The Playboy: What the HELL did you just do?!?!?

[Dark Ryder lifts his hood of his face releasing his dark black hair to hang down, and his white eyes gaze up at Playboy]

Dark Ryder: The war as just begun......the ice age is about to hit hell hard and fast...... prepare for the ride of your life........

[With saying that Dark Ryder lifts both arms in the air and lightning hits all four posts, making Playboy jump at the sudden flash of light and the sound of thunder, fog once again encases the ring and only shows that Dark Ryder has vanished along with the fog as it disappears]

[The audience is left dumbfounded as to what events just happened, while Playboy is left alone in the ring wondering what kind of man can conjure fog at will]
Back to top Go down

Guilty Conscience - The Playboy vs Dark Ryder
Page 1 of 1