X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Combining Forces...(XFW 3/11)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

Combining Forces...(XFW 3/11) Empty
PostSubject: Combining Forces...(XFW 3/11)   Combining Forces...(XFW 3/11) Empty3/7/2009, 7:34 pm

~The Sentinel is seen walking backstage towards the Ladies Locker room. As he gets to the door, Kristen and Teresa stand in his way. He stops and looks straight at them~
The Sentinel: "Hello ladies, I thought I got rid of you."
Teresa: "What do you want?"
The Sentinel: "I need to speak with Jade."

(Over to you Jade)
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 1356
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Combining Forces...(XFW 3/11)   Combining Forces...(XFW 3/11) Empty3/7/2009, 10:48 pm

~Kristen rolls her eyes before knocking on the door. The door opens slowly as Jade opens the door. She is wearing her trademark go-go boots with a 3 inch gun heel, her low rise Lucky Brand Jeans, a black Victoria's Secret Bra, and her hair is tied up in a towel as she applies lipstick looking at The Sentinel...~

Jade: " Excuse me if I don't roll out the welcome mat for you."

Teresa: " He says he wants to talk with you for something."

Jade: " So speak."

~She waits for his response as Kristen and Teresa slide past Jade into the Women's locker room...~
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
TheSentinel

Male

PostSubject: Re: Combining Forces...(XFW 3/11)   Combining Forces...(XFW 3/11) Empty3/7/2009, 11:13 pm

The Sentinel: "Nice to see you too. Now listen, I know that you and I aren't the best of friends these days, but I know we both have a common enemy."
~Jade rolls her fingers telling The Sentinel to continue~
The Sentinel: "Anyway, Plin and his new buddy, Dominator need to be taken down a notch, so if your interested, lets face them together tonight in a Tag Match. What do you say?"
Back to top Go down
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 1356
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Combining Forces...(XFW 3/11)   Combining Forces...(XFW 3/11) Empty3/8/2009, 12:37 am

~Jade ponders it over a little as she takes off the towel letting her hair down. She leans forward having her long fire engine red hair flow over her face before snapping back her neck and standing straight up as her hair straightens itself out...~

Jade: " I would love to get my hands on those two idiots. Especially after my horrible outing at the last show (she cracks her neck) even if that means having to team up with you."

~Kristen then pops out of the locker room and hands Jade her shirt...~

Kristen: " Wear something sweetie (she looks at her) You look a little cold."

Jade: " Whatev. (she then takes the shirt and puts it on) So, just to let those two [censored] idiots know, if they try to cheat, well, that won't bode well for them. As for you, well, don't even think of trying to screw me over. We aren't friends, we will never be friends (she moves even closer) And the only reason I'm teaming with you is because I get Plin and The Dominator at the same place at the same time."

~She backs up a little and adjusts her shirt...~
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
TheSentinel

Male

PostSubject: Re: Combining Forces...(XFW 3/11)   Combining Forces...(XFW 3/11) Empty3/8/2009, 7:46 am

~The Sentinel gets right in Jade's Face~
The Sentinel: "Looking forward to it."
~The Sentinel turns around and walks off~
Back to top Go down
"The Natural"
XFE Hall of Famer
Combining Forces...(XFW 3/11) 65-65

Male
Number of posts : 684
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Combining Forces...(XFW 3/11)   Combining Forces...(XFW 3/11) Empty3/9/2009, 1:24 am

~The Sentinel is seen walking backstage towards the Ladies Locker room. As he gets to the door, Kristen and Teresa stand in his way. He stops and looks straight at them~
The Sentinel: "Hello ladies, I thought I got rid of you."
Teresa: "What do you want?"
The Sentinel: "I need to speak with Jade."
~Kristen rolls her eyes before knocking on the door. The door opens slowly as Jade opens the door. She is wearing her trademark go-go boots with a 3 inch gun heel, her low rise Lucky Brand Jeans, a black Victoria's Secret Bra, and her hair is tied up in a towel as she applies lipstick looking at The Sentinel...~
Jade: "Excuse me if I don't roll out the welcome mat for you."
Teresa: "He says he wants to talk with you for something."
Jade: "So speak."
~She waits for his response as Kristen and Teresa slide past Jade into the Women's locker room...~
The Sentinel: "Nice to see you, too. Now listen, I know that you and I aren't the best of friends these days, but I know we both have a common enemy."
~Jade rolls her fingers telling The Sentinel to continue~
The Sentinel: "Anyway, Plin and his new buddy, Dominator need to be taken down a notch, so if your interested, let's face them together tonight in a Tag Match. What do you say?"
~Jade ponders it over a little as she takes off the towel, letting her hair down. She leans forward, having her long fire engine red hair flow over her face, before snapping back her neck and standing straight up, as her hair straightens itself out...~
Jade: "I would love to get my hands on those two idiots. Especially after my horrible outing at the last show *she cracks her neck* even if that means having to team up with you."
~Kristen then pops out of the locker room and hands Jade her shirt...~
Kristen: "Wear something sweetie," *she looks at her* "You look a little cold."
Jade: "Whatev." *she then takes the shirt and puts it on* "So, just to let those two [censored] idiots know, if they try to cheat, well, that won't bode well for them. As for you, well, don't even think of trying to screw me over. We aren't friends. We will never be friends," *she moves even closer* "And the only reason I'm teaming with you, is because I get Plin and The Dominator at the same place, at the same time."
~She backs up a little and adjusts her shirt...~
~The Sentinel gets right in Jade's Face~
The Sentinel: "Looking forward to it."
~The Sentinel turns around and walks off~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Combining Forces...(XFW 3/11)   Combining Forces...(XFW 3/11) Empty

Back to top Go down

Combining Forces...(XFW 3/11)
Page 1 of 1