X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Badjojo promo for 5/17

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Badjojo promo for 5/17 Empty
PostSubject: Badjojo promo for 5/17   Badjojo promo for 5/17 Empty5/14/2008, 7:38 pm

Badjojo enters the locker room .... seeing True Nutter

Badjojo: so your my first victim ... i hope you're insured ahahaha(evil laugh) ... what a pity!!!

True Nutter: oh really ... you're just new around here and you think you can beat me up so easily. I ll make sure to wipe that big ugly smile of yours when i slam you ugly face in the canvas

Badjojo: acting tough eh, im no push over you know and i know i can knock you down within a minute ....

True Nutter: we both know you cant do that, your just full of s**t a newbie in this fed who's trying to scare everyone. i have news for you Badjojo as long as I am here you'll not make it to the top(then turned his back)

Badjojo: oh really ... we'll see True Nutter oh and if i were you i wont turn my back on Badjojo( suddenly grabs True Nutter executing a Super Utot then grabs him by then jumps 10ft on the ground executing a Mighty Kiliti)

True Nutter lying motionless on the floor ....

Badjojo: you'll get more of that on our match ahahahahahahah(evil laugh)
Back to top Go down

Badjojo promo for 5/17
Page 1 of 1